Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Chag Sameach Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah Israel/Yehudah



Chag Sameach Shmini Atzeret/Simchat Torah Israel/Yehudah

Are you part of the HaBerith HaChadashah/Yeshuah Yahweh?


Jer 31:31
  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

Or you follow another mighty one…..



Jer 16:19  O יהוה, my strength and my stronghold and my refuge, in the day of distress the gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers have inherited only falsehood, futility, and there is no value in them.”1 Footnote: 1See Ps. 147:19, Isa. 2:3, Isa. 60:2-3, John 4:22, Rom. 2:20, Rom. 3:2, Rom. 9:4.
Psa 147:19  Declaring His Word to Yaʽaqoḇ, His laws and His right-rulings to Yisra’ĕl1. Footnote: 1These two verses (19 & 20) are confirmed in Rom. 2:20, Rom. 3:2, and Rom. 9:4.
      Isa 2:3  And many peoples shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of יהוה, to the House of the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, and let Him teach1 us His ways1, and let us walk in His paths1, for out of Tsiyon comes forth the Torah1, and the Word1 of יהוה from Yerushalayim.” Footnote: 1His ways, His paths, the teaching and the Word of יהוה are used synonymously.
     
Isa 60:2  “For look, darkness covers the earth, and thick darkness the peoples. But יהוה arises over you, and His esteem is seen upon you.

Hab 1:1  The message which the prophet Ḥaḇaqquq saw.
Hab 1:2  O יהוה, till when shall I cry, and You not hear? I cry to You, “Violence!” and You do not save.
Hab 1:3  Why do You show me wickedness, and cause me to see perversity? For ruin and violence are before me. And there is strife, and contention arises.
Hab 1:4  Therefore the Torah ceases, and right-ruling never goes forth. For the wrong hem in the righteous, so that right-ruling comes out twisted.
Hab 1:5  “Look among the nations and see, and be amazed, be amazed! For a work is being wrought in your days which you would not believe if it were told.
Hab 1:6  “See, I am raising up the Chaldeans[1], a bitter and hasty nation, who is going through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs.
Hab 1:7  “They are frightening and fearsome, their right-ruling and their exaltation proceed from themselves.
Hab 1:8  “Their horses shall be swifter than leopards, and more fierce than evening wolves. And their horsemen shall charge ahead, and their horsemen come from afar. They fly as the eagle, rushing to eat.
Hab 1:9  “All of them come for violence, the direction of their faces is like the east wind, and they gather captives like sand.
Hab 1:10  “And they scoff at sovereigns, and princes are a laughing matter to them. They laugh at every stronghold, for they pile up earth and seize it.
Hab 1:11  “Then shall he pass on as a wind, and transgress and be guilty, and ascribe this power to his mighty one.”
Hab 1:12  Are You not from everlasting, O יהוה my Elohim, my Set-apart One? You do not die! O יהוה, You have appointed them for right-ruling, O Rock, You have established them for reproof.


Hab 2:3  For the chazon (vision) is yet for a mo’ed (an appointed time); it speaks of HaKetz (the End), and does not lie; though it tarry, wait for him

It is said in the Talmud….

Moshiach— see: Sanhedrin 97b, ‘It has been taught; R. Nathan said: This verse pierces and descends to the very abyss:
11 For the Vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though he tarry, wait for him (Moshiach); because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
12
]; because he (Moshiach) will surely come, and will not tarry.

(11) Just as the bottom of an abyss cannot be reached, so is it impossible to grasp the full purport of this verse (Rashi).
(12)
Hab. II, 3.

Believe…..
Hab 2:4  Hinei (behold), his nashamah (soul) which is puffed up is not upright in him; but the tzaddik (righteous) shall live by his emunah (believe).


Rom 9:1  I speak the truth in Messiah, I do not lie, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Set-apart Spirit,
Rom 9:2  that I have great sadness and continual grief in my heart.
Rom 9:3  For I myself could have wished to be banished from Messiah for the sake of my brothers, my relatives according to the flesh,
Rom 9:4  who are Yisra’ĕlites, whose is the adoption, and the esteem, and the covenants, and the giving of the Torah, and the worship, and the promises,
Rom 9:5  whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Messiah according to the flesh, who is over all, Elohim-blessed forever. Amĕn.
Jer 16:20  Would a man make mighty ones for himself, which are not mighty ones?


No more neglecting what is said about you Ephraim……
And neglecting what is said about you Yehudah….. By our leaders….. (Pastors and Rabbis)


But teaching the Way of Light from the Torah:

O Ephraim and Yehudah please accept the HaBerith HaChadashah from Abba Yahweh:

Jer 31:1  “At that time,” declares יהוה, “I shall be the Elohim of all the clans of Yisra’ĕl, and they shall be My people.
Jer 31:2  Thus said יהוה, “A people escaped from the sword found favor in the wilderness, Yisra’ĕl, when it went to find rest.”
Jer 31:3  יהוה appeared to me from afar, saying, “I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore I shall draw you with kindness.
Jer 31:4  “I am going to build you again. And you shall be rebuilt, O maiden of Yisra’ĕl! Again you shall take up your tambourines, and go forth in the dances of those who rejoice.

Jer 31:5  “Again you shall plant vines on the mountains of Shomeron. The planters shall plant and treat them as common.
Jer 31:6  “For there shall be a day when the watchmen cry on Mount Ephrayim, ‘Arise, and let us go up to Tsiyon, to יהוה our Elohim.’ ”

Jer 31:7  For thus said יהוה, “Sing with gladness for Yaʽaqoḇ, and shout among the chief of the nations. Cry out, give praise, and say, ‘O יהוה, save Your people, the remnant of Yisra’ĕl!’

Jer 31:8  “See, I am bringing them from the land of the north, and shall gather them from the ends of the earth, among them the blind and the lame, those with child and those in labor, together – a great assembly returning here.
Jer 31:9  “With weeping they shall come, and with their prayers I bring them. I shall make them walk by rivers of waters, in a straight way in which they do not stumble. For I shall be a Father to Yisra’ĕl, and Ephrayim – he is My first-born.

Jer 31:10  “Hear the word of יהוה, O gentiles, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, ‘He who scattered Yisra’ĕl gathers him, and shall guard him as a shepherd his flock.’
Jer 31:11  “For יהוה shall ransom Yaʽaqoḇ, and redeem him from the hand of one stronger than he.
Jer 31:12  “And they shall come in and shall sing on the height of Tsiyon, and stream to the goodness of יהוה, for grain and for new wine and for oil, and for the young of the flock and the herd. And their being shall be like a well-watered garden, and never languish again.
Jer 31:13  “Then shall a maiden rejoice in a dance, and young men and old, together. And I shall turn their mourning to joy, and shall comfort them, and shall make them rejoice from their sorrow,
Jer 31:14  and shall fill the being of the priests with fatness. And My people shall be satisfied with My goodness,” declares יהוה.

Jer 31:15  Thus said יהוה, “A voice was heard in Ramah, wailing, bitter weeping, Raḥĕl weeping for her children (Ephraim, not Jews), refusing to be comforted for her children (Ephraim and Jews), because they are no more.”

Jer 31:16  Thus said יהוה, “Hold back your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for there is a reward for your work,” declares יהוה, “and they shall return from the land of the enemy.  

Jer 31:17  “And there is expectancy for your latter end,” declares יהוה, “and your children (Ephraim and Jews) shall return to their own country.

Jer 31:18  “I have clearly heard Ephrayim lamenting, ‘You have chastised me, and I was chastised, like an untrained calf. Turn me back, and I shall turn back, for You are יהוה my Elohim.
Jer 31:19  ‘For after my turning back, I repented. And after I was instructed, I struck myself on the thigh. I was ashamed, even humiliated, for I bore the reproach of my youth.’
Jer 31:20  “Is Ephrayim a precious son to Me, a child of delights? For though I spoke against him, I still remembered him. That is why My affections were deeply moved for him. I have great compassion for him,” declares יהוה.

Rabby Shaul is teaching from the HaBerith HaChadashah:

Rom_9:25  As He says in Hoshĕa too, “I shall call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved.”
Rom_9:26  “And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ there they shall be called sons of the living Elohim.”

Based on:

Hos 1:1  The word of יהוה that came to Hoshĕa son of Be’ĕri, in the days of Uzziyah, Yotham, Aḥaz, and Ḥizqiyah, sovereigns of Yehuḏah, and in the days of Yaroḇʽam son of Yo’ash, sovereign of Yisra’ĕl.
Hos 1:2  The beginning of the word of יהוה with Hoshĕa. And יהוה said to Hoshĕa, “Go, take yourself a woman of whoring and children of whoring, for the land has utterly whored away from יהוה.”
Hos 1:3  So he went and took Gomer, daughter of Diḇlayim, and she conceived and bore him a son.
Hos 1:4  And יהוה said to him, “Call his name Yizreʽĕl, for in a little while I shall revenge the bloodshed of Yizreʽĕl on the house of Yĕhu, and put an end to the reign of the house of Yisra’ĕl.
Hos 1:5  “And it shall be in that day that I shall break the bow of Yisra’ĕl in the Valley of Yizreʽĕl.”
Hos 1:6  And she conceived again and bore a daughter. And He said to him, “Call her name Lo-Ruḥamah, for no longer do I have compassion on the house of Yisra’ĕl so as to forgive them at all.
Hos 1:7  “But I shall have compassion on the house of Yehuḏah and save them by יהוה their Elohim, and not save them by bow or by sword or battle, by horses or horsemen.”
Hos 1:8  And she weaned Lo-Ruḥamah, and conceived and bore a son,
Hos 1:9  then He said, “Call his name Lo-Ammi, for you are not My people, and I am not for you.
Hos 1:10  “Yet the number of the children of Yisra’ĕl shall be as the sand of the sea, which is not measured nor counted. And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they shall be called, ‘You are the sons of the living Ěl.’
Hos 1:11  “And the children of Yehuḏah and the children of Yisra’ĕl shall be gathered together, and appoint for themselves one head, and shall come up out of the earth, for great is the day of Yizreʽĕl!

So let us:

Jer 31:21  “Set up signposts (please read ‘Introduction to the 613 Mitzvoth, make landmarks; set your heart toward the highway, the way in which you went. Turn back, O maiden of Yisra’ĕl, turn back to these cities of yours!
Jer 31:22  “Till when would you turn here and there, O backsliding daughter? For יהוה has created what is new on earth: a woman encompasses a man!”
Jer 31:23  Thus said יהוה of hosts, the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, “Let them once again say this word in the land of Yehuḏah and in its cities, when I turn back their captivity, ‘יהוה bless you, O home of righteousness, mountain of set-apartness!’
Jer 31:24  “And in Yehuḏah and all its cities farmers and those who journey with flocks, shall dwell together.
Jer 31:25  “For I shall fill the weary being, and I shall replenish every grieved being.”
Jer 31:26  At this I awoke and looked around, and my sleep was sweet to me.
Jer 31:27  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “that I shall sow the house of Yisra’ĕl and the house of Yehuḏah with the seed of man and the seed of beast.
Jer 31:28  “And it shall be, that as I have watched over them to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict, so I shall watch over them to build and to plant,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:29  “In those days they shall no longer say, ‘The fathers ate sour grapes, and the children’s teeth are blunted.’
Jer 31:30  “But each one shall die for his own crookedness – whoever eats sour grapes, his teeth shall be blunted.

The HaBerith HaChadashah:

Jer 31:31  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”


Jer 31:35  Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name:
Jer 31:36  “If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”
Jer 31:37  Thus said יהוה, “If the heavens above could be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I would also cast off all the seed of Yisra’ĕl for all that they have done,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:38  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “that the city shall be built for יהוה from the Tower of Ḥanan’ĕl to the Corner Gate.
Jer 31:39  “And the measuring line shall again extend straight ahead to the hill Garĕḇ, then it shall turn toward Goʽah.
Jer 31:40  “And all the valley of the dead bodies and of the ashes, and all the fields as far as the wadi Qiḏron, to the corner of the Horse Gate toward the east, is to be set-apart to יהוה. It shall not be plucked up or thrown down any more forever.”

Please Ephraim organize yourselves as One People (organization) who:

Jer 31:5  “Again you shall plant vines on the mountains of Shomeron. The planters shall plant and treat them as common.
Jer 31:6  “For there shall be a day when the watchmen[i] cry on Mount Ephrayim, ‘Arise, and let us go up to Tsiyon, to יהוה our Elohim.’ ”

Say YES to Abba YHWH:

Isa_48:20 “Come out of Ba
el! Flee from the Chaldeans[ii]! Declare this with a voice of singing, proclaim it, and send it out to the end of the earth! Say, ‘יהוה has redeemed His servant Ya'aqo!’ ”
Isa_49:3 And He said to Me, ‘You are My servant, O Yisra’ĕl, in whom I am adorned.’
Isa_49:5 And now said
יהוה– who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Ya'aqoback to Him, though Yisra’ĕl is not gathered to Him, yet I am esteemed in the eyes of יהוה, and My Elohim has been My strength –
Isa_49:6 and He says, “Shall it be a small matter for You to be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Ya'aqo
, and to bring back the preserved ones of Yisra’ĕl? And I shall give You as a light to the gentiles, to be My deliverance to the ends of the earth!”

Jer 16:14  “Therefore see, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when it is no longer said, ‘יהוה lives who brought up the children of Yisra’ĕl from the land of Mitsrayim,’
Jer 16:15  but, ‘
יהוה lives who brought up the children of Yisra’ĕl from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I shall bring them back into their land I gave to their fathers.
Jer 16:16  “See, I am sending for many fishermen,” declares
יהוה, “and they shall fish them. And after that I shall send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
Jer 16:17  “For My eyes are on all their ways; they have not been hidden from My face, nor has their crookedness been hidden from My eyes.
Jer 16:18  “And first I shall repay double for their crookedness and their sin, because they have defiled My land with the dead bodies of their disgusting matters, and have filled My inheritance with their abominations.”
Jer 16:19  O
יהוה, my strength and my stronghold and my refuge, in the day of distress the gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers have inherited only falsehood, futility, and there is no value in them.”1 Footnote: 1See Ps. 147:19, Isa. 2:3, Isa. 60:2-3, John 4:22, Rom. 2:20, Rom. 3:2, Rom. 9:4.
Jer 16:20  Would a man make mighty ones for himself, which are not mighty ones?
Jer 16:21  “Therefore see, I am causing them to know, this time I cause them to know My hand and My might. And they shall know that My Name is
יהוה!”

Please let there come an organization that:

Zec_9:13  “For I shall bend Yehuḏah for Me, I shall fill the bow with Ephrayim, and I shall stir up your sons, O Tsiyon, against your sons, O Greece, and I shall make you like the sword of a mighty man.”



[i] H5341
נצר
nâtsar
naw-tsar'
A primitive root; to guard, in a good sense (to protect, maintain, obey, etc.) or a bad one (to conceal, etc.): - besieged, hidden thing, keep (-er, -ing), monument, observe, preserve (-r), subtil, watcher (-man).

Modern Hebrew word ‘Notsrim’ - ‘Christians’
[ii] And 1In Hebrew: כשדים –Cashdim what can be read as Ce-Shadim – ‘like shedim’ Like demons. These Chaldeans are spread out over the whole world. They are almost in every country. These are the many hunters’ Jer 16:16  “See, I am sending for many fishermen,” declares יהוה, “and they shall fish them. And after that I shall send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.
These ‘many hunters’ have a ‘guide-book’, ‘The Koran’ with in,
‘1. Surah Al-Fatihah’ is written:
1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).


No comments:

Post a Comment