Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Sunday, March 11, 2012

As an answer on the 'Shavuah Tov Israel' 11-3-2012

Shalom, Yeshuah is:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2  He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh 1:3  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.
Joh 1:4  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

It is not all symbolic or spiritual when we cannot believe it or understand it!

But there is still a literal sense in understanding Scripture, it goes very deep:

Do you know 'YHWH said' you can find it 990 times in The Tenach. What you read these 990 times and more that is Torah! YHWH's Word became flesh. If Yeshuah came in your live than came in fulfillment:


Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
But is Yeshuah a separate person? No……! As a human He is a ‘personality’! How can that be? Do we understand that? For the rabbis it can be a difficulty to ‘grasp’. For the Christians He is……. But we have here a difficulty. Abba YHWH said clearly:

Exo 20:2  “I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery.

Not the mighty one Jesus (‘part of a trinity’ or what else) or another mighty one!

Exo 20:3  “You have no other mighty ones against My face.

So also not a mighty one between Abba YHWH and yourselves!

Exo 20:4  “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth,

Many of us did that of Jesus. We have to stop that! If, we like to obey the Voice of YHWH’.

Exo 20:5  you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,

That is what Abba YHWH calls it! Don’t make a doubt from what He is saying!

Exo 20:6  but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands.

Exo 20:7  “You do not bring1 the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught. Footnote: 1Or lift up, or take.

So we have to think on how we brought the Name of YHWH our Elohim to naught if we do serious Teshuvah.

So, still we can say with rabbi Shaul:

Php 2:1 If, then, there is any encouragement in Messiah, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of Spirit, if any affection and compassion,
Php 2:2 make my joy complete by being of the same mind, having the same love, one in being and of purpose,
Php 2:3 doing none at all through selfishness or self-conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 
Php 2:4 Each one should look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

Php 2:5 For, let this mind be in you which was also in Messiah
יהושע
Php 2:6 who, being in the form of Elohim, did not regard equality with Elohim a matter to be grasped, 
Php 2:7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men. 
Php 2:8 And having been found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, death even of a stake.


Herein is the ‘secret’:

Deu 32:39 ‘See now that I, I am He (Ani Hu), And there is no Elohim besides Me. I put to death and I make alive. I have wounded, and I heal. And from My hand no one delivers!

Rabbeinu Yeshuah said: Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall know that I am He (Ani Hu), and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

So please take good in mind if you do Teshuva and ‘turn’ to Elohim so that the full Restoration of His Kingdom really shall come:

Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall
know that I am He, and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught
Me, these words I speak.
Isa 41:4 “Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the
beginning? ‘I, יהוה, am the first, and with the last I am He.’ ”
Exo 3:13-16 And Mosheh said to Elohim, “See, when I come to the children of
Yisra’el and say to them, ‘The Elohim of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and
they say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ what shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.”1 And He said, “Thus you
shall say to the children of Yisra’el, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” Footnote: 1The
Heb rew text reads: ’eyeh ’asher ’eyeh, the word ’eyeh being derived from hayah
which means to be, to exist, but the Aramaic text here in v. 14 reads: ayah ashar
ayah. This is not His Name, but it is an explanation that leads up to the
revelation of His Name in v. 15, namely: אהיה אשׁר אהיה
15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of
Yisra’el, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Ab raham, the Elohim of
Yitsh aq, and the Elohim of Ya.aqob , has sent me to you. This is My Name
forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.’
16 “Go, and you shall gather the elders of Yisra’el together, and say to them, ‘....
Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Ab raham, of Yitsh aq, and of Ya.aqob ,
appeared to me, saying, “I have indeed visited you and seen what is done to you
in Mitsrayim;
Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have
chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before
Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none.
Isa 43:11 “I, I am יהוה, and besides Me there is no savior. (מושׁיע – moshi’a -  Messiah)
Can you ‘follow’ me, yes, than let me hear from you? We need to find a good definition before people start to recognize Ephraim. And the right shall be given to live in The Land. Restored.


The start of Christianity is not basic on 'My Torah on their inwards parts' or 'written on their hearts'. The Hebraic Roots Movement shouldn't be nothing more than the fulfillment of Jer. 31:33! Because in that we find all the answers of who is really Israel. And not what we try to find out by ourselves. No, it is as Abba said:

Exo 12:49-51  “There is one Torah for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”
50  And all the children of Yisra’ĕl did as יהוה commanded Mosheh and Aharon, so they did.

By accepting His Words it happened:

51  And it came to be on that same day that יהוה brought the children of Yisra’ĕl out of the land of Mitsrayim according to their divisions.

In that is the Restoration of The Kingdom of Elohim.

Eze 37:25-27 “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their childrens children, forever, and My servant Dawiḏ be their prince forever.
26 “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them – an everlasting covenant it is with them. And I shall place them and increase them, and shall place My set-apart place in their midst, forever.
27 “And My Dwelling Place shall be over them. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

So we, Yudah and Ephraim, have to do Teshuvah, turning back to Abba YHWH. To do it again:

Exo 12: 50  And all the children of Yisra’ĕl did as יהוה commanded Mosheh and Aharon, so they did. 

Can you say we do that today? We are still busy to 'replace' His Words. In many cases, what we find out, how to understand Scripture. Is more important than what really is said (and done!) by The Word.

From our possibilities in understanding we cannot follow how Abba YHWH brings us all back. You can come far with genetics but still we cannot make it clear for everyone who is from the Lost Tribes or not. Let say who is a Jew or not. Sometimes you can even say a 'Palestinian' is more Jewish than an Ascenazi Jew! But we leave that, and let the rabbis take the decision. Do we have a choice? Maybe not!

But still we shall learn to understand it good when we do real Teshuvah. Than we shall find out our identity as what and who is Ephraim, the 10 Lost tribes. And we shall find out how to organize ourselves. In the way as Abba YHWH tells us in Scripture how the Restoration comes.

And then, you shall understand also in the 'literal' way:

Please come home!

Say YES to Abba YHWH:

Isa_48:20 “Come out of Bael! Flee from the Chaldeans! Declare this with a voice of singing, proclaim it, send it out to the end of the earth! Say, ‘יהוה has redeemed His servant Ya'aqo!’ ”
Isa_49:3 And He said to Me, ‘You are My servant, O Yisra’ĕl, in whom I am adorned.’
Isa_49:5 And now said יהוה – who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Ya'aqo back to Him, though Yisra’ĕl is not gathered to Him, yet I am esteemed in the eyes of יהוה, and My Elohim has been My strength –
Isa_49:6 and He says, “Shall it be a small matter for You to be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Ya'aqo, and to bring back the preserved ones of Yisra’ĕl? And I shall give You as a light to the gentiles, to be My deliverance to the ends of the earth!”

We looking forwards for the full blessing,

Isa 11:12 And He shall raise a banner (Yeshuah) for the nations, and gather the outcasts of Yisra’ĕl, and assemble the dispersed of Yehuḏah from the four corners of the earth.

Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuḏah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim.

Isa 11:14 But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; together they plunder the people of the east, their hand stretching forth on Eḏom and Mo’aḇ, and the children of Ammon shall be subject to them.
Isa 11:15 And יהוה shall put under the ban the tongue of the Sea of Mitsrayim, and He shall wave His hand over the River with the might of His Spirit, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and shall cause men to tread it in sandals.
Isa 11:16 And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, those left from Ashshur, as it was for Yisra’ĕl in the day when he came up from the land of Mitsrayim.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment