Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shalom O Israel, I was reading this morning and thinking and praying……

Can we do תפילות prayers for:

Yudah and Ephraim that they come together as Israel?

So that through them The האור Lightרפואה The Healing and The ואהבה Love of ישועת יהוה Yeshuath YHWH may come back to הארץ The Land of Israel?
 
I cannot help it but I must say it! Maybe I go on until you are all together here.
Shalom O Israel, I was reading this morning and thinking and praying……
Hab 1:1  The message which the prophet Ḥaḇaqquq saw.
Hab 1:2  O יהוה, till when shall I cry, and You not hear? I cry to You, “Violence!” and You do not save.

(O Israel you don’t see that today?)

Hab 1:3  Why do You show me wickedness, and cause me to see perversity? For ruin and violence are before me. And there is strife, and contention arises.

(O Israel you don’t see that today?)

Because it is really happening:

Hab 1:4  Therefore the Torah ceases, and right-ruling never goes forth. For the wrong hem in the righteous, so that right-ruling comes out twisted.
Hab 1:5  “Look among the nations and see, and be amazed, be amazed! For a work is being wrought in your days which you would not believe if it were told.
Hab 1:6  “See, I am raising up the Chaldeans, a bitter and hasty nation, who is going through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs.
Hab 1:7  “They are frightening and fearsome, their right-ruling and their exaltation proceed from themselves.
Hab 1:8  “Their horses shall be swifter than leopards, and more fierce than evening wolves. And their horsemen shall charge ahead, and their horsemen come from afar. They fly as the eagle, rushing to eat.
Hab 1:9  “All of them come for violence, the direction of their faces is like the east wind, and they gather captives like sand.
Hab 1:10  “And they scoff at sovereigns, and princes are a laughing matter to them. They laugh at every stronghold, for they pile up earth and seize it.
Hab 1:11  “Then shall he pass on as a wind, and transgress and be guilty, and ascribe this power to his mighty one.” (Allah!)


Hab 1:12  Are You not from everlasting, O יהוה my Elohim, my Set-apart One? You do not die! O יהוה, You have appointed them for right-ruling, O Rock (Abba YHWH who likes to become Yeshuah for you!),

(That is why this is happening O Israel!)
(Abba YHWH let this happen for your reproof)

You have established them for reproof.

(That you start to listen to His Voice and obey His Voice)

This happened before, we should know better!

Listen to what HaNavy
Yirmeyahu the son of Ḥilqiyahu is telling:

Jer 9:1  Oh, that my head were waters, and my eyes a fountain of tears, and I would weep day and night for the slain of the daughter of my people!
Jer 9:2  Oh, that I had in the wilderness a lodging place for wayfaring men, and I would leave my people, and go from them! For they are all adulterers, an assembly of treacherous men.
Jer 9:3  “And they bend their tongue like a bow. Falsehood, and not truth, prevails on the earth. For they proceed from evil to evil, and they have not known Me,” declares יהוה.
Jer 9:4  “Let everyone beware of his neighbour and not trust any brother. For every brother catches by the heel, and every neighbour walks with slanderers.
Jer 9:5  “And everyone deceives his neighbour, and no one speaks the truth. They have taught their tongue to speak falsehood, and have wearied themselves to crook.
Jer 9:6  “You live in the midst of deceit; through deceit they have refused to know Me,” declares יהוה.

(This is what I (Ariel) see in the modern state Israel and I believe it is the same outside Israel!)

Jer 9:7  Therefore thus said יהוה of hosts, “See, I shall refine them, and shall try them, for what shall I do because of the daughter of My people?

(Abba YHWH dues now the same….. . You don’t feel it? It is terrible!)

We are really doing the same:

Jer 9:8  “Their tongue is an arrow shot out. It speaks deceit – speaks peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in his heart he sets his ambush.

(And many are really suffering from their own brothers and sisters!)

Jer 9:9  “Would I not punish them for this?” declares יהוה. “Would I not revenge Myself on such a nation as this?”

(Many of us here in the modern state of Israel are really afraid that we shall go again through a ‘process’ of
dying and diaspora again….. . Really we don’t know better with this ‘amount of sin’!)

But:

Jer 9:10  “I shall take up a weeping and wailing for the mountains, and for the pastures of the wilderness a lamentation, because they have been burned up, without any passing over, nor has the voice of cattle been heard. Both the birds of the heavens and the beasts have fled, they have gone.

And it happened in the past:

Jer 9:11  “And I shall make Yerushalayim a heap of ruins, a habitation for jackals; and the cities of Yehuḏah I shall make a waste, without an inhabitant.”

(This really happened in the past O Israel! You really believe you do it now better? Believe me it is terrible to live in such a society.)
So:

Jer 9:12  Who is the wise man, that he understands this? And to whom has the mouth of יהוה spoken, that he declares it? Why has the land perished, has it been burned up like a wilderness, with none passing through?

Do you know O Israel? Do you remember?

Jer 9:13  And יהוה says, “Because they have forsaken My Torah which I set before them, and have not obeyed My voice,1 nor walked according to it, Footnote: 1See at 7:23.
Jer 9:14  but they have walked according to the stubbornness of their own heart and after the Baʽals, which their fathers had taught them.”

NU!?!?

Jer 9:15  Therefore thus said יהוה of hosts, the Elohim of Yisra’ĕl, “See, I am making this people eat wormwood, and I shall make them drink poisoned water.
Jer 9:16  “And I shall scatter them among the gentiles, whom neither they nor their fathers have known. And I shall send a sword after them until I have consumed them.”
Jer 9:17  Thus said יהוה of hosts, “Discern! And call for the mourning women, that they come. And send for the wise women, that they come.
Jer 9:18  “And let them hasten and take up a wailing for us, and let our eyes run with tears and our eyelids gush with water.
Jer 9:19  “For a voice of wailing is heard from Tsiyon, ‘How we are ravaged! We are greatly ashamed,

because we have forsaken the land, because we have been thrown out of our dwellings.’ ”

(That is also happening today!!!!)

Abba YHWH is asking!!!!

Jer 9:20  But hear the word of יהוה, O women, and let your ear receive the word of His mouth. And teach your daughters wailing, and each one her neighbour a lamentation.
Jer 9:21  For death has come through our windows, has entered our palaces, cutting off the children from the streets, and the young men from the squares.
Jer 9:22  Speak, “Thus declares יהוה, ‘The corpses of men shall fall as dung on the face of the field, like cuttings after the reaper, with none to gather them.’ ”

O Israel listen!

Jer 9:23  Thus said יהוה, “Let not the wise boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty boast in his might, nor let the rich boast in his riches,
Jer 9:24  but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am יהוה, doing kindness, right-ruling, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” declares יהוה.
Jer 9:25  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall punish all circumcised with the uncircumcised –
Jer 9:26  “Mitsrayim, and Yehuḏah, and Eḏom, and the children of Ammon, and Mo’aḇ, and all those trimmed on the edges, who dwell in the wilderness. For all the gentiles are uncircumcised, and all the house of Yisra’ĕl are uncircumcised in heart!”

Abba YHWH is also now saying this to you.

But He gave us a promise:

For almost 2000 years He is waiting for you:

Gen_17:11  “And you shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall become a sign of the covenant between Me and you. 

Deu_10:16  “And you shall circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and harden your neck no more.

As Abba YHWH prommised:

Deu_30:6  “And יהוה  your Elohim shall circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed, to love יהוה  your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being, so that you might live,

And later through haNavi Yirmeyahu the son of Ḥilqiyahu:
Jer 31:31  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה:

I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. 

Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”
Jer 31:35  Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name: 

Jer 31:36  “If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”
 
Jer 31:37  Thus said יהוה, “If the heavens above could be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I would also cast off all the seed of Yisra’ĕl for all that they have done,” declares יהוה.
Maran Rabeinu our Messiah:

Mat 5:1 But when He saw the crowds, He went up on a mountain. And when He was seated His taught ones came to Him.

Mat 5:2 And having opened His mouth, He was teaching them, saying,
Mat 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 “Blessed are the meek, because they shall inherit the earth.1 Footnote: 1Ps. 37:9, 11, 22, 29, 34.
Mat 5:6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,1 because they shall be filled. Footnote: 1Isa. 55:1-2, Mt. 4:4, John 6:48-51.
Mat 5:7 “Blessed are the compassionate, because they shall obtain compassion.
Mat 5:8 “Blessed are the clean in heart,1 because they shall see Elohim. Footnote: 1Ps. 24:3-4.
Mat 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, because they shall be called sons of Elohim.
Mat 5:10 “Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness’1 sake, because theirs is the reign of the heavens. Footnote: 11Pet. 3:14.
Mat 5:11 “Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for My sake.
Mat 5:12 “Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the heavens is great. For in this way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Mat 5:13 “You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt becomes tasteless, how shall it be seasoned? For it is no longer of any use but to be thrown out and to be trodden down by men.
Mat 5:14 “You are the light of the world. It is impossible for a city to be hidden on a mountain.
Mat 5:15 “Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it shines to all those in the house.
Mat 5:16 “Let your light so shine before men, so that they see your good works and praise your Father who is in the heavens.

For sure:
Mat 5:17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets.1 I did not come to destroy but to complete. Footnote: 1The Law and the Prophets is a term used for the pre-Messianic Scriptures.

Yes, for sure:
Mat 5:18 “For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 16:17.
Mat 5:19 “Whoever, then, breaks one of the least of these commands, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the reign of the heavens; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the reign of the heavens.
Mat 5:20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees,1 you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens. Footnote: 1Mt. 15:3-9, Mk. 7:7-13, John 7:19, Acts 7:53, Rom. 2:23-27, Gal. 6:13.

Mat 5:21 “You heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder,’ and whoever murders shall be liable to judgment.
Mat 5:22 “But I say to you that whoever is wroth with his brother without a cause shall be liable to judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raka!’ shall be liable to the Sanhedrin. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be liable to fire of Gehenna.
Mat 5:23 “If, then, you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother holds whatever against you,
Mat 5:24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go, first make peace with your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
Mat 5:25 “Be well-minded with your opponent, promptly, while you are on the way with him, lest your opponent deliver you to the judge, and the judge to the officer, and you be thrown into prison.
Mat 5:26 “Truly, I say to you, you shall by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.
Mat 5:27 “You heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’
Mat 5:28 “But I say to you that everyone looking at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Mat 5:29 “And if your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is better for you that one of your members perish, than for your entire body to be thrown into Gehenna.
Mat 5:30 “And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away from you. For it is better for you that one of your members perish, than for your entire body to be thrown into Gehenna.
Mat 5:31 “And it has been said, ‘Whoever puts away his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’
Mat 5:32 “But I say to you that whoever puts away his wife, except for the matter of whoring,1 makes her commit adultery. And whoever marries a woman who has been put away commits adultery. Footnote: 1Mt. 19:9, Dt. 24:1.
Mat 5:33 “Again, you heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to יהוה.’
Mat 5:34 “But I say to you, do not swear at all, neither by the heaven, because it is Elohim’s throne;
Mat 5:35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Yerushalayim, for it is the city of the great Sovereign;
Mat 5:36 nor swear by your head, because you are not able to make one hair white or black.
Mat 5:37 “But let your word ‘Yea’ be ‘Yea,’ and your ‘No’ be ‘No.’ And what goes beyond these is from the wicked one.
Mat 5:38 “You heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,’
Mat 5:39 but I say to you, do not resist the wicked. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
Mat 5:40 “And he who wishes to sue you and take away your inner garment, let him have your outer garment as well.
Mat 5:41 “And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
Mat 5:42 “Give to him who asks of you, and from him who wishes to borrow from you, do not turn away.
Mat 5:43 “You heard that it was said,1 ‘You shall love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’ Footnote: 1Hate your enemy was “said,” not “written.”
Mat 5:44 “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those insulting you and persecuting you,
Mat 5:45 so that you become sons of your Father in the heavens. Because He makes His sun rise on the wicked and on the good, and sends rain on the righteous and on the unrighteous.1 Footnote: 1Lk. 6:35, Acts 14:16-17.
Mat 5:46 “For if you love those loving you, what reward have you? Are the tax collectors not doing the same too?
Mat 5:47 “And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? Are the tax collectors not doing so too?
Mat 5:48 “Therefore, be perfect,1 as your Father in the heavens is perfect. Footnote: 1Ex. 17:1, Ps. 119:1, 1 John 2:5, Heb. 6:1.

Please read click: The 613 Mitzvoth - Yeshuath YHWH!

I'm convinced that Rabbeinu Shaul didn't teach against it! But instead in favor of it!

The writer to the 'Hebrew's' (Jews and Ephraimites) told it more 'clear':

Heb 8:8  For finding fault with them, He says, “See, the days are coming,” says יהוה, “when I shall conclude with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehud
̱ah a renewed covenant,
Heb 8:9
  not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Mitsrayim, because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them,” says יהוה.
Heb 8:10  “Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, says יהוה,

giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

Heb 8:11  “And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.
Heb 8:12  “Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember.”1 Footnote: 1Jer. 31:31-34, Heb. 10:16-17.


Is ‘The Servant’ ‘the Yeshuah of Abba YHWH is in you? Than you are His Servant…. :

Isa_20:3  And יהוה said, “As My servant Yeshayahu has walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and a wonder against Mitsrayim and Kush,
Isa_22:20  ‘And it shall be in that day, that I shall call My servant Elyaqim son of Ḥilqiyahu.
Isa_24:2  And it shall be – as with the people so with the priest, as with the servant so with his master, as with the female servant so with her mistress, as with the buyer so with the seller, as with the lender so with the borrower, as with the creditor so with the debtor;
Isa_37:35  ‘And I shall defend this city, to save it for My own sake and for the sake of My servant Dawiḏ.’ ”
Isa_41:8  “But you, Yisra’ĕl, are My servant, Yaʽaqoḇ, whom I have chosen, the descendants of Aḇraham My friend,

O Israel, Yudah and Ephraim:

Isa_41:9  whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest parts, and said to You, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
Isa_42:1  “See, My Servant whom I uphold, My Chosen One My being has delighted in! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He brings forth right-ruling to the nations.
Isa_42:19  “Who is blind but My servant, or deaf as My messenger whom I send? Who is blind as he who is at peace, and blind as servant of יהוה?
Isa_43:10  “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no Ěl formed, nor after Me there is none.
Isa_44:1  “But now hear, O Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, and Yisra’ĕl whom I have chosen.

Isa_44:2  Thus said יהוה who made you and formed you from the womb, who helps you, ‘Do not fear, O Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, and Yeshurun1, whom I have chosen. Footnote: 1A poetical title for Yisra’ĕl, meaning the Straight One or the Upright One. This poetical title is also found in Dt. 32:15, 33:5 & 33:26.

Isa_44:21  “Remember these matters, O Yaʽaqoḇ, and Yisra’ĕl, for you are My servant! I have formed you, you are My servant, O Yisra’ĕl, do not forget Me!
Isa_44:26  confirming the word of His servant, and completing the counsel of His messengers, who says of Yerushalayim, ‘Be inhabited,’ and of the cities of Yehuḏah, ‘They shall be built, and her ruins raised up by Me,’
Isa_45:4  ‘For the sake of Yaʽaqoḇ My servant, and of Yisra’ĕl My chosen, I also call you by your name, I give you a title, though you have not known Me.

O Israel, Yudah and Ephraim, don’t stay behind ‘stiff-necked’ with your ‘Great-Ones’. Or do nothing! Wait and Pray, whatever reason, until you die…. But:
  
Isa_48:20  “Come out of Baḇel! Flee from the Chaldeans! Declare this with a voice of singing, proclaim it, send it out to the end of the earth! Say, ‘יהוה has redeemed His servant Yaʽaqoḇ!’ ”

So, come out! And lift up ‘the Servant’:
Rabbeinu Yeshuah said: Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall know that I am He (Ani Hu), and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

Isa_49:3  And He said to Me, ‘You are My servant, O Yisra’ĕl, in whom I am adorned.’
Isa_49:5  And now said יהוה – who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Yaʽaqoḇ back to Him, though Yisra’ĕl is not gathered to Him, yet I am esteemed in the eyes of יהוה, and My Elohim has been My strength –
Isa_49:6  and He says, “Shall it be a small matter for You to be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Yaʽaqoḇ, and to bring back the preserved ones of Yisra’ĕl? And I shall give You as a light to the gentiles, to be My deliverance to the ends of the earth!”
Isa_49:7  Thus said יהוה, the Redeemer of Yisra’ĕl, their Set-apart One, to the despised , to the loathed One of the nation, to the Servant of rulers, “Sovereigns shall see and arise, rulers also shall bow themselves, because of יהוה who is steadfast, the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl. And He has chosen You!”
Isa_50:10  Who among you is fearing יהוה, obeying the voice of His Servant, that has walked in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the Name of יהוה and lean upon his Elohim!
Isa_52:13  See, My Servant shall work wisely, He shall be exalted and lifted up and very high.
Isa_53:11  He would see the result of the suffering of His life and be satisfied. Through His knowledge My righteous Servant makes many righteous, and He bears their crookednesses.


It is the promise:
 
Isa 11:10  And in that day there shall be a Root of Yishai, standing as a banner to the people. Unto Him the gentiles1 shall seek, and His rest shall be esteem. Footnote: 1Or nations.
Isa 11:11  And it shall be in that day that יהוה sets His hand again a second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Ashshur and from Mitsrayim, from Pathros and from Kush, from Ěylam and from Shinʽar, from Ḥamath and from the islands of the sea.
Isa 11:12  And He shall raise a banner for the nations, and gather the outcasts of Yisra’ĕl, and assemble the dispersed of Yehuḏah from the four corners of the earth.
Isa 11:13  And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuḏah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim.
Isa 11:14  But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; together they plunder the people of the east, their hand stretching forth on Eḏom and Mo’aḇ, and the children of Ammon shall be subject to them.
Isa 11:15  And יהוה shall put under the ban the tongue of the Sea of Mitsrayim, and He shall wave His hand over the River with the might of His Spirit, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and shall cause men to tread it in sandals.
Isa 11:16  And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, those left from Ashshur, as it was for Yisra’ĕl in the day when he came up from the land of Mitsrayim.

Please listen to His Voice and do….







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment