Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

O Israel, Yudah and Ephraim, wake up!

Can we do תפילות prayers for:

Yudah and Ephraim that they come together as Israel?

So that through them The האור Lightרפואה The Healing and The ואהבה Love of ישועת יהוה Yeshuath YHWH may come back to הארץ The Land of Israel?

Hab 1:4 Therefore the Torah ceases, and right-ruling never goes forth. For the wrong hem in the righteous, so that right-ruling comes out twisted.

Hab 1:5 “Look among the nations and see, and be amazed, be amazed! For a work is being wrought in your days which you would not believe if it were told.

Hab 1:6 “See, I am raising up the Chaldeans, a bitter and hasty nation, who is going through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs.

Hab 1:7 “They are frightening and fearsome, their right-ruling and their exaltation proceed from themselves.

They are not only in Nigeria, today Islamic states cover a big area of our planet after the Jews the Christians are dying in these country's! Islam is spreading out very fast, today also in Europe and America. Please let the suffering of these people not for nothing. But do real Teshuvah, it is possible because:

Rev 3:19 “As many as I love, I reprove and discipline. So be ardent and repent.
Rev 3:20 “See, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I shall come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
Rev 3:21 “To him who overcomes I shall give to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
Rev 3:22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies.”

Maran Rabbeinu (the rebbe) Yeshuah our Messiah also said:

Joh 8:28 So Yeshuah said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall know that I am He (Ani Hu), and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

So let Abba YHWH become Yeshuah for you as when it happened so long time ago:

Exo 15:1 Then Mosheh and the children of Yisra’ĕl sang this song to
יהוה, and spoke, saying, “I sing to יהוה, for He is highly exalted! The horse and its rider He has thrown into the sea!

Exo 15:2 “Yah is my strength and song, and He has become my deliverance (in Hebrew: Yeshuah). He is my Ěl, and I praise Him – Elohim of my father, and I exalt Him. 

We stood together on the Feet of Mountain, Yudah and Ephraim all Israel.....

And it is said:

Eze 37:16-28 “And you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it, ‘For Yehud
̱ah and for the children of Yisra’ĕl,his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Yosĕph, the stick of Ephrayim, and for all the house of Yisra’ĕl, his companions.’
17 “Then bring them together for yourself into one stick, and they shall become one in your hand.
18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Won’t you show us what you mean by these?’
19 say to them, ‘Thus said the Master
יהוה, “See, I am taking the stick of Yosĕph, which is in the hand of Ephrayim, and the tribes of Yisra’ĕl, his companions. And I shall give them unto him, with the stick of Yehuḏah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in My hand.” ’
20 “And the sticks on which you write shall be in your hand before their eyes.
21 “And speak to them, ‘Thus said the Master
יהוה, “See, I am taking the children of Yisra’ĕl from among the gentiles, wherever they have gone, and shall gather them from all around, and I shall bring them into their land.
22 “And I shall make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Yisra’ĕl. And one sovereign shall be sovereign over them all, and let them no longer be two nations, and let them no longer be divided into two reigns.
23 “And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, nor with their disgusting matters, nor with any of their transgressions. And I shall save them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and I shall cleanse them. And they shall be My people, and I be their Elohim,
24 while Dawid
̱ My servant is sovereign over them. And they shall all have one shepherd and walk in My right-rulings and guard My laws, and shall do them.
25 “And they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Ya
ʽaqoḇ My servant, where your fathers dwelt. And they shall dwell in it, they and their children and their children’s children, forever, and My servant Dawiḏ be their prince forever.
26 “And I shall make a covenant of peace with them – an everlasting covenant it is with them. And I shall place them and increase them, and shall place My set-apart place in their midst, forever.
27 “And My Dwelling Place shall be over them. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
28 “And the gentiles shall know that I,
יהוה, am setting Yisra’ĕl apart, when My set-apart place is in their midst – forever.” ’ ”

It has to be said and heard very soon:
 Isa_48:20 “Come out of Ba
el! Flee from the Chaldeans! Declare this with a voice of singing, proclaim it, send it out to the end of the earth! Say, ‘יהוה has redeemed His servant Ya'aqo!’ ”
Isa_49:3 And He said to Me, ‘You are My servant, O Yisra’ĕl, in whom I am adorned.’
Isa_49:5 And now said
יהוה – who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Ya'aqo back to Him, though Yisra’ĕl is not gathered to Him, yet I am esteemed in the eyes of יהוה, and My Elohim has been My strength –
Isa_49:6 and He says, “Shall it be a small matter for You to be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Ya'aqo
, and to bring back the preserved ones of Yisra’ĕl? And I shall give You as a light to the gentiles, to be My deliverance to the ends of the earth!”

So that we can raise our Banner:

Isa 11:12 And He shall raise a banner for the nations, and gather the outcasts of Yisra’ĕl, and assemble the dispersed of Yehud
̱ah from the four corners of the earth.

The avodah zara and the hatred has to be stopped to our Rebbe: Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah our Messiah and than see the blessing:

Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehud
̱ah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim.
Isa 11:14 But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; together they plunder the people of the east, their hand stretching forth on Ed
̱om and Mo’aḇ, and the children of Ammon shall be subject to them.
Isa 11:15 And
יהוה shall put under the ban the tongue of the Sea of Mitsrayim, and He shall wave His hand over the River with the might of His Spirit, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and shall cause men to tread it in sandals.
Isa 11:16 And there shall be a highway for the remnant of His people, those left from Ashshur, as it was for Yisra’ĕl in the day when he came up from the land of Mitsrayim.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment