Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Thursday, December 22, 2011

To my Jewish and Ephraimite brothers,

Can we do תפילות prayers for:

For the whole House of Israel Yudah and Ephraim?

That through them The האור Lightרפואה The Healing and The ואהבה Love of ישועת יהוה Yeshuath YHWH may come back to הארץ The Land of Israel?

To my Jewish and Ephraimite brothers,
I don’t believe in the god Jesus from two thousand years back!
I believe in the teachings of Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah and Him as our Messiah from already two thousand years back but… Yeshuah was already ‘here’ from the beginning…..


The god Jesus came in the ‘final-point’ of his ‘creation’ under Constantine: 

in 325 Constantine summoned the Council of Nicaea, effectively the first Ecumenical Council (unless the Council of Jerusalem is so classified). Nicaea was dealt mostly with Arianism. Constantine also enforced the prohibition of the First Council of Nicaea against celebrating the Lord's Supper on the day before the Jewish Passover (14Nisan) (see Quartodecimanism and Easter controversy).’ (source: WikipediA)


I don’t know but maybe in that time they took ‘care’ of the changing of His name in ησος
Iēsous ee-ay-sooce'. Sound like Zeus. 

But I need to say, I met a lot of Ephraimites who speak about 'Jesus' and I believe they are righteous and looking for real righteousness and they find it! I cannot say to them you are 'wrong' with using of the name 'Jesus'. I cannot help it, but I hear it as they say Yeshuah. Because, as a matter 'the god Jesus' is in fact 'past'..... . Because the Haberith HaChadashah is the story of the 'Memra'. The history show's a kind of 'TeShuvah' in the followers. Every time they became 'closer' and 'closer' to the Word, what was/is their desire.... . 

With 'Yeshu', the Jewish ‘invention’, I find it different.

'Jesus', ‘G2424:
ησος
Iēsous
ee-ay-sooce'
Of Hebrew origin [H3091]; Jesus (that is, Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: - Jesus.’


I really believe in the 'original one' (Gospel) there was not written '
ησος' but another name. But until now it never came up. (I like to know, if someone has resources please share it.) It sounds like, Zeus. And that was another 'mighty one'. And 'Jesus' came in the line with other 'incarnated' gods. The Hebrew origin of 'Iēsous' never can be 'Jehoshua'.

In the Aramaic 'gospel' you find Yeshua, the origin of this name is Jehoshua.

'In Jewish anti-Christian polemic it became customary not to use Yeshua's correct name but intentionally and consciously to use the distortion 'Yeshu' because at some point someone realized that 'Yeshu' is also an acronym consisting of the first letters of the Hebrew insult, 'Yimach sh'mo v'zikro'; the words adapt and expand the last phrase of: Psa 109:13 Let his descendants be cut off, Their name be blotted out in the next generation.' (JNT Com. David H. Stern)

Many today's Israeli doesn’t know that. But still you can meet people who use it in this way. In the Talmud you can find very bad stories about ‘Yeshu’. Baruch HaShem, not all rabbis are in agreement with these stories....



Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2  He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh 1:3  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.
Joh 1:4  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The ‘Memra’ of the Aramaic translation of the Chumash from ‘Onkelos’….. . 


Dictionairy of the Talmud 'M.JASTROW': m.ch.=h. מאמר, 1) word, command. Targ. Gen.XLI, 44. Targ. Ps. XIX, 4;  a. fr.- 2) (hypostatized) (דיי) ‘מ the Word, i.e. the Lord

Gen 3:10  And he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked, so I hid myself.”
Targ. Onkolos: Gen 3:10  וַאֲמַר, יָת קָל מֵימְרָךְ שְׁמַעִית בְּגִנְּתָא; וּדְחֵילִית אֲרֵי עַרְטִלַּאי אֲנָא, וְאִטְּמַרִית. 
Targ. Yonathan ib. 9; a.v. fr.-למימר, למימרא, v. אמר


Many of us Jews read ‘Onkolos’ near the weekly Parashot. Even more we can find in the Tanach: ‘YHWH Elohim called’ 96 times or ‘YHWH said’ 5697 times. In these sayings we see our Mitswoth. These all are Yeshuah. Or in other words the ‘Breath of Abba YHWH’. May I say the ‘Ruach HaKodesh’? Yeshuath YHWH!
I don’t believe in Yeshuah and Torah. Two separate identities. No, Yeshuah is Torah! And from ‘Yeshuah is Torah’ I don’t make a god!

Because Yeshuah is also:

Exo 20:1  And Elohim spoke all these Words, saying,
Exo 20:2  “I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery.
Exo 20:3  “You have no other mighty ones against My face.
Exo 20:4  “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth,
Exo 20:5  you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
Exo 20:6  but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands.
  
I believe these scriptures (who I love to call) ‘HaBerith HaChadashah’ (after reading and re-reading with a Praying heart) are an perfect testimony of Yeshuath YHWH!  What belongs ‘together’ with the Tanach.
So I believe with the understanding from the above writing:
Php 2:1 If, then, there is any encouragement in Messiah, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of Spirit, if any affection and compassion,
Php 2:2 make my joy complete by being of the same mind, having the same love, one in being and of purpose,
Php 2:3 doing none at all through selfishness or self-conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
Php 2:4 Each one should look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Php 2:5 For, let this mind be in you which was also in Messiah 
יהושע,
Php 2:6 who, being in the form of Elohim, did not regard equality with Elohim a matter to be grasped,
Php 2:7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men.
Php 2:8 And having been found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, death even of a stake.
 
So I learn from Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah, in the same way I learn from the rabbis in the Mishnah what they tell about the Mitswoth. Or somebody like Rabbeinu Moshe Chaim  Luzzatto what he write about the Mitswoth in Mesillas Yesharim. Or many of the Torah classes that we can follow through the internet from many good teachers from Torah.org. There are also many other teachers.

Who are teaching ‘lifting-up’ the Torah of Abba YHWH.

Abba YHWH became for me Yeshuah in the same way as for the Israelite’s much longer back:

In Exo 15:2 you can read:  “Yah is my strength and song, and He has become my deliverance (Hebrew לישׁועה). He is my Ěl, and I praise Him – Elohim of my father, and I exalt Him.

Hebrew: 
 עזי וזמרת יה ויהי־לי לישׁועה זה אלי ואנוהו אלהי אבי וארממנהו׃ 

So I understand the pasuk from The Haberith HaChadashah Scriptures were Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah our Messiah teach:
Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall
know that I am He, and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught
Me, these words I speak.

('When you lift up the Torah than you shall know I am He’')

Who is ‘I am He’?

ANI HU (Hebrew: I am He) and EGO EIMI (Greek: I am He)

Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall know that I am He, and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

Isa 41:4 “Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the
beginning? ‘I, יהוה, am the first, and with the last I am He.’ ”

Exo 3:13-16 And Mosheh said to Elohim, “See, when I come to the children of
Yisra’el and say to them, ‘The Elohim of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and
they say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ what shall I say to them?”

14 And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.”1 And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Yisra’el, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” Footnote: 1The Hebrew text reads: ’eyeh ’asher ’eyeh, the word ’eyeh being derived from hayah which means to be, to exist, but the Aramaic text here in v. 14 reads: ayah ashar ayah. This is not His Name, but it is an explanation that leads up to the revelation of His Name in v. 15, namely: אהיה אשׁר אהיה

15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of
Yisra’el, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of
Yitsh’aq, and the Elohim of Ya’aqob , has sent me to you. This is My Name
forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.’
16 “Go, and you shall gather the elders of Yisra’el together, and say to them, ‘....
Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, of Yitsh’aq, and of Ya’aqob ,
appeared to me, saying, “I have indeed visited you and seen what is done to you
in Mitsrayim;
Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have
chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before
Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none. 
Isa 43:11 “I, I am יהוה, and besides Me there is no savior. (מושׁיע – moshi’a)

In the Historical literary scientific approach of the HaBerith HaChadashah you can come to the conclusion that it is very trustful, beside the mistakes from the past…. Sure now together with the Aramaic versions.

Special my Jewish brothers please read?

Joh 19:19  And Pilate wrote a title too, and put it on the stake, and it was written: 
יהושע  OF NATSARETH, THE SOVEREIGN OF THE YEHUḎIM.

In Hebrew:
   ופילטוס כתב על־לוח וישם על־הצלוב וזה־דבר מכתבו ישוע הנצרי מלך היהודים׃

In more Biblical Hebrew and as a Jew reading some letters come more to the foreground:

  ופילטוס כתב על־לוח וישם על־הצלוב וזה־דבר מכתבו ישוע הנצרי (ו)מלך היהודים׃

Look to the Pasuk:

Jer 31:31  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17. 
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. 
Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.” 
Jer 31:35  Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name: 
Jer 31:36  “If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.” 

So my Jewish brothers you cannot come over with:


"If you believe in Jesus, why do you pose as a Jew?" 


We Jews have to come to the point that it was not Jesus (a pagan god) the main character in the HaBerith HaChadashah. It is proven from all sides! We Jews have also come to the point to forgive Ephraim for what they did to Yudah (The Jews).

Because Abba YHWH is the cause that Ephraim likes to come back to a Torah live style. It is wrong that we Jews try to stop them.

I really love it what Rabby Eliezer Melamed wrote, please click and read it my fellow Jews:



We Jews and Ephraim have to come to real Teshuvah. In that the Jew has a special ‘Job’. The Jew has to come ‘open’ for the real chancing in Ephraim. They are coming back to Torah as Abba YHWH promised for the whole of Israel. Not only the Jews. Again it is Abba YHWH who has the last Word in: who is from Israel. Not the Jew or Ephraim. For us it is impossible to proof for everyone who is really from the seed of Avraham, Yitschak and Ya’acob or not. But…. the Torah. We should not go against it what Abba YHWH is doing.

That is why I ask:

O Ephraim, when we are together in the struggle: 


Isa 11:11  And it shall be in that day that יהוה sets His hand again a second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, from Ashshur and from Mitsrayim, from Pathros and from Kush, from Ěylam and from Shinʽar, from Ḥamath and from the islands of the sea. 

Isa 11:12  And He shall raise a banner for the nations, and gather the outcasts of Yisra’ĕl, and assemble the dispersed of Yehuḏah from the four corners of the earth. 

Isa 11:13  And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuḏah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim. 

Isa 11:14  But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; together they plunder the people of the east, their hand stretching forth on Eḏom and Mo’aḇ, and the children of Ammon shall be subject to them. 



They shall come Yehudah, we cannot stop it, so don’t go against it is wrong.

That is why we have it so difficult with the Muslims! Yudah and now also Ephraim they are ‘hunting’ after us and only ‘rest’ by our total destruction. Read our news-blog! I don’t put their lies.


I know, Gen 49:10  “The scepter shall not turn aside from Yehuḏah, nor a Lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh comes, and to Him is the obedience of peoples.

I accept that….. . You also? But, let us both Yudah and Ephraim, come to ‘acceptance’ of Abba YHWH’s ways….


So, is it than against the Halachah to ask you Ephraim and Yudah:

Please let us come together in Prayer  (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',

       Until comes in fulfillment,

       Zec 12:10  And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 

Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuḏah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuḏah, and Yehuḏah not trouble Ephrayim. 

Why and what is:

Please let us come together in Prayer  (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',
       Until comes in fulfillment,
       Zec 12:10  And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 
Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehuah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuah, and Yehuah not trouble Ephrayim. 


Abba YHWH said to Moshe:

Deu 31:19  “And now write down this song for yourselves, and teach it to the children of Yisra’ĕl. (Yudah and Ephraim) Put it in their mouths, so that this song is to Me for a witness against the children of Yisra’ĕl (Yudah and Ephraim).
Deu 31:20  “And I shall bring them to the land flowing with milk and honey, of which I swore to their fathers, and they shall eat and be satisfied and be fat, then they shall turn to other mighty ones, and they shall serve them, and scorn Me and break My covenant.
Deu 31:21  “And it shall be, when many evils and distresses come upon them, that this song shall answer before them as a witness. For it is not to be forgotten in the mouths of their seed,

(So also for: Gal 3:29  And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed (Not spiritual Israel or something like that but: (G4690σπέρμαsperma sper'-mah From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed. (Not spiritual but like my own seed, my son and daughter (flesh)) Are you from Messiah?) of Araham, and heirs according to promise.}
for I know their thoughts which they are forming today, even before I bring them to the land of which I swore to give them.”
Deu 31:22  And Mosheh wrote this song the same day, and taught it to the children of Yisra’ĕl.

Please Ephraim and Yudah read this song?

Deu 31:30  So Mosheh spoke in the hearing of all the assembly of Yisra’ĕl the words of this song till their completion:

Deu 32:1  “Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak; And hear, O earth, The words of my mouth.
Deu 32:2  “Let my instruction fall as rain, My speech drop down as dew, As fine rain on the tender plants, And as showers on the grass.
Deu 32:3  “For I proclaim the Name of יהוה, Ascribe greatness to our Elohim.
Deu 32:4  “The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are right-ruling, An Ěl of truth and without unrighteousness, Righteous and straight is He.
Deu 32:5  “A twisted and crooked generation has corrupted itself, Their blemish, they are not His children.
Deu 32:6  “Do you do this to יהוה, O foolish and unwise people? Is He not your Father, who bought you, Who created you and established you?
Deu 32:7  “Remember the days of old, Consider the years of many generations. Ask your father and let him show you, Your elders, and let them say to you:
Deu 32:8  “When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance When He separated the sons of Aam, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the children of Yisra’ĕl.
Deu 32:9  “For the portion of יהוה is His people, Yaʽaqo His allotted inheritance.
Deu 32:10  “He found him in a wilderness, And in a wasted, howling desert. He encompassed him, He made him understand, He watched over him as the apple of His eye.
Deu 32:11  “As an eagle stirs up its nest, Flutters over its young, Spreading out its wings, taking them up, Bearing them on its wings.
Deu 32:12 יהוה alone led him, And there was no strange mighty one with him.
Deu 32:13  “He made him ride in the heights of the earth, And he ate the fruit of the fields, And He made him to draw honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock,
Deu 32:14  “Curds from the cattle, And milk of the flock, With fat of lambs, And rams of the breed of Bashan, And goats, with the choicest wheat; And you drank wine, the blood of the grapes.
Deu 32:15  “But Yeshurun grew fat and kicked; You grew fat, you grew thick, You are covered with fat; So he forsook Eloah who made him, And scorned the Rock of his deliverance.
Deu 32:16  “They moved Him to jealousy with foreign matters, With abominations they provoked Him.
Deu 32:17  “They slaughtered to demons – not Eloah – Mighty ones they did not know, New ones who came lately, Which your fathers did not fear.
Deu 32:18  “You neglected the Rock who brought you forth, And forgot the Ěl who fathered you.
Deu 32:19  “And יהוה saw, and despised, Because of the provocation of His sons and His daughters.
Deu 32:20  “And He said, ‘Let Me hide My face from them, Let Me see what their end is, For they are a perverse generation, Children in whom there is no trusting.
Deu 32:21  “They made Me jealous by what is not Ěl, They provoked Me with their worthless matters. But I make them jealous by those who are no people, I provoke them with a foolish nation.
Deu 32:22  “For a fire was kindled in My wrath And burns to the bottom of She’ol, And consumes the earth and its increase, And sets on fire the foundations of mountains.
Deu 32:23  “I gather evils upon them, I use up My arrows upon them –
Deu 32:24  “Wasted by scarcity of food, And consumed by heat and bitter destruction, And the teeth of beasts I send upon them, With the poison of serpents of the dust.
Deu 32:25  “The sword bereaves from the outside, And fear from within, Both young man and maiden, Nursing child with the man of grey hairs.
Deu 32:26  “I said, ‘I should blow them away, I should make the remembrance of them To cease from among men,
Deu 32:27  ‘If I did not fear the enemy’s taunt, Lest their adversaries misunderstand, Lest they say, “Our hand is high, And יהוה has not done all this.” ’
Deu 32:28  “For they are a nation lost to counsel, And there is no understanding in them.
Deu 32:29  “If they were wise, They would understand this, They would consider their latter end!
Deu 32:30  “How would one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Unless their Rock had sold them, And יהוה had given them up?
Deu 32:31  “For their rock is not like our Rock – Even our enemies are judges.
Deu 32:32  “Their vine is of the vine of Seom And of the fields of Amorah; Their grapes are grapes of gall, Their clusters are bitter.
Deu 32:33  “Their wine is the poison of serpents, And the fierce venom of cobras.
Deu 32:34  ‘Is it not stored up with Me, Sealed up among My treasures?
Deu 32:35  ‘Vengeance is Mine, and repayment, At the time their foot slips; For near is the day of their calamity, And the matters prepared are hastening to them.’
Deu 32:36  “For יהוה rightly rules His people And has compassion on His servants, When He sees that their power is gone, And there is no one remaining, Shut up or at large.
Deu 32:37  “And He shall say, ‘Where are their mighty ones, The rock in whom they sought refuge?
Deu 32:38  ‘Who ate the fat of their slaughterings, And drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them arise and help you, Let it be a hiding-place for you!
Deu 32:39  ‘See now that I, I am He (Ani Hu), And there is no Elohim besides Me. I put to death and I make alive. I have wounded, and I heal. And from My hand no one delivers!

Rabbeinu Yeshuah said: Joh 8:28  So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Aam, then you shall know that I am He (Ani Hu), and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

It is also written:

Rev 15:1  And I saw another sign in the heaven, great and marvellous: seven messengers having the seven last plagues,1 for the wrath of Elohim was ended in them. Footnote: 1See 21:9.
Rev 15:2  And I saw like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those overcoming the beast and his image and his mark and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of Elohim.
Rev 15:3  And they sing the song of Mosheh the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and marvellous are Your works, יהוה Ěl Shaddai! Righteous and true are Your ways, O Sovereign of the set-apart ones!  


(Remember to song of Mosheh and read:  Deu 31:30- Deu 32:39)
Rev 15:4  “Who shall not fear You, O יהוה, and esteem Your Name? Because You alone are kind. Because all nations shall come and worship before You, for Your righteousnesses have been made manifest.”
Rev 15:5  And after this I looked and saw the Dwelling Place of the Tent of Witness in the heaven was opened.
Rev 15:6  And out of the Dwelling Place came the seven messengers having the seven plagues, dressed in clean bright linen, and having their chests girded with golden bands.
Rev 15:7  And one of the four living creatures gave to the seven messengers seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of Elohim who lives forever and ever.
Rev 15:8  And the Dwelling Place was filled with smoke from the esteem of Elohim and from His power, and no one was able to enter the Dwelling Place until the seven plagues of the seven messengers were ended.

Teshuvah (Morfix™):’ תְּשׁוּבָה שֵם נ' - answer, reply, solution תְּשׁוּבָה שֵם נ' - repentance, penitence
To Elohim, Abba YHWH!

In the Love of Yeshuah, Yeshuath YHWH…… .

That is what I ask. With a Prayer Request you come on the email list and in the Prayer Letter you say/sing/ pray the song of Mosheh and the Lamb together with your Prayer Request’s. What I post on the Feet of The Mountain of YHWH one’s a week…. .

If you have a Prayer Request for yourself or your group or the state of Israel please click here:  Prayer Request Contact:


Please let us together learn to listen to His Voice:

 Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah or again another ‘mighty one’

It is stated:
Luk 1:31  “And see, you shall conceive in your womb, and shall give birth to a Son, and call His Name יהושע.1 Footnote: 1Mt. 1:21. Mat 1:21  “And she shall give birth to a Son, and you shall call His Name יהושע  for He shall save1 His people 
from their sins.” Footnote: 1This is the precise meaning of the Hebrew of His Name. 

Luk 1:32  “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And יהוה Elohim shall give Him the throne of His father Dawi(Not another ‘mighty one’!)

Luk 1:33  “And He shall reign over the house of Yaʽaqo (Yehudah and Ephraim) forever, and there shall be no end to His reign.”1 Footnote: 1Verses 32 and 33 confirm the prophecies Ps. 2, Ps. 89:14-34, Isa. 9:7, Isa. 16:5, Jer. 23:3-6, Jer. 30:9, Ezek. 37:24, Dan. 2:44, Dan. 7:18-27, Mic. 5:2-4, Acts 1:6-7, Rev. 11:15. 

Luk 1:34  And Miryam said to the messenger, “How shall this be, since I do not know a man?” 

Luk 1:35  And the messenger answering, said to her, “The Set-apart Spirit shall come upon you, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you. And for that reason the Set-apart One born of you shall be called: Son of Elohim. (This is what I believe I cannot proof it. By halachah it is not wrong to believe that!) 


So not any ‘replacement’ like: ‘a mighty one’ and the pope, Christianity, Islam, Allah (another ‘mighty one’) or Imam al-Mahdi with his 'Jesus Christ', replacement theology, Spiritual Israel, Torah-HaNotsry, whatever we can ‘imaging’….. . 


I like also to share with you click: The 613 Mitzvoth - Yeshuath YHWH!


Not to become Jewish, be what you are Jewish or from Efphraim (Christian?)

Because: Num 15:15 ‘One law is for you of the assembly and for the stranger who sojourns with you – a law forever throughout your generations. As you are, so is the stranger before יהוה.

When Yeshuah is in you, The Living Word of YHWH is in you. That is our Messiah. Abba YHWH is our Messiah! (Please click: 
He came to Tabernacle among us   for further reading about our Messiah)

Blessings,
The WatchMen from Israel

Please share it if you find it relevant. But with the name 'The WatchMen from Israel' attached on it. And with a link is it much nicer.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment