Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ha’zinu –Give ear. Reading.


Ha’zinu –Give ear. Reading.


Shavuah Tov,



If you believe The Scriptures are Elohim’s infallible Word and you believe Elohim, believe that He says what He means and means what He says. Please read and discover….. .


Hope you like it. I'm not a first class teacher. But it shall go better when I do it more. To think about it how it was last Shabbath and looking forwards for the next Shabbath. While we are ‘traveling’…. .


We read last Shabbath:
Ha’zinu –Give ear.
Torah: Debarim 32:1-32:52
Haftorah: Shmuel Beth 22:1-51
Suggested Haberiet HaChadashah Reading: Rom 10:14-11:12
Torah: Debarim 32:1-32:52
Deu 32:1  “Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak; And hear, O earth, The words of my mouth.
Deu 32:2  “Let my instruction fall as rain, My speech drop down as dew, As fine rain on the tender plants, And as showers on the grass.
Deu 32:3  “For I proclaim the Name of יהוה, Ascribe greatness to our Elohim.
Deu 32:4  “The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are right-ruling, An Ěl of truth and without unrighteousness, Righteous and straight is He.

(Can you say that Israel? If not, do Teshuavah….)

Deu 32:5  “A twisted and crooked generation has corrupted itself, Their blemish, they are not His children.
Deu 32:6  “Do you do this to יהוה, O foolish and unwise people? Is He not your Father, who bought you,

(Is it not, that He bought us to freedom through His Korban….. ?)

Who created you and established you?
Deu 32:7  “Remember the days of old, Consider the years of many generations. Ask your father and let him show you, Your elders, and let them say to you:
Deu 32:8  “When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance When He separated the sons of Aḏam, He set the boundaries of the peoples According to the number of the children of Yisra’ĕl.
Deu 32:9  “For the portion of יהוה is His people,

(You!)

Yaʽaqoḇ His allotted inheritance.
Deu 32:10  “He found him in a wilderness, And in a wasted, howling desert. He encompassed him, He made him understand, He watched over him as the apple of His eye.

(Is that not also on this moment.  Isa 49:5  And now said יהוה – who formed Me from the womb to be His Servant, to bring Yaʽaqoḇ back to Him, though Yisra’ĕl is not gathered to Him, yet I am esteemed in the eyes of יהוה, and My Elohim has been My strength –
Isa 49:6  and He says, “Shall it be a small matter for You to be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Yaʽaqoḇ, and to bring back the preserved ones of Yisra’ĕl? (Yudah, Ephraim and all the ‘called out’ ones’) And I shall give You as a light to the gentiles, to be My deliverance to the ends of the earth!”
Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah: Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2  He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh 1:3  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.
Joh 1:4  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.)

Deu 32:11  “As an eagle stirs up its nest, Flutters over its young, Spreading out its wings, taking them up, Bearing them on its wings.
Deu 32:12  יהוה alone led him, And there was no strange mighty one with him.

(Please, Yudah and Ephraim if there are still ‘strange mighty ones’ throw them out of your lives)

Deu 32:13  “He made him ride in the heights of the earth, And he ate the fruit of the fields, And He made him to draw honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock,
Deu 32:14  “Curds from the cattle, And milk of the flock, With fat of lambs, And rams of the breed of Bashan, And goats, with the choicest wheat; And you drank wine, the blood of the grapes.
Deu 32:15  “But Yeshurun grew fat and kicked; You grew fat, you grew thick, You are covered with fat; So he forsook Eloah who made him, And scorned the Rock of his deliverance.
Deu 32:16  “They moved Him to jealousy with foreign matters, With abominations they provoked Him.
Deu 32:17  “They slaughtered to demons – not Eloah – Mighty ones they did not know, New ones who came lately, Which your fathers did not fear.
Deu 32:18  “You neglected the Rock who brought you forth, And forgot the Ěl who fathered you.
Deu 32:19  “And יהוה saw, and despised, Because of the provocation of His sons and His daughters.
Deu 32:20  “And He said, ‘Let Me hide My face from them, Let Me see what their end is, For they are a perverse generation, Children in whom there is no trusting.
Deu 32:21  “They made Me jealous by what is not Ěl, They provoked Me with their worthless matters. But I make them jealous by those who are no people; I provoke them with a foolish nation.

(Yudah and Ephraim is that not our past? Please let us do together Teshuvah…. .)

Deu 32:22  “For a fire was kindled in My wrath And burns to the bottom of She’ol, And consumes the earth and its increase, And sets on fire the foundations of mountains.
Deu 32:23  “I gather evils upon them, I use up My arrows upon them –
Deu 32:24  “Wasted by scarcity of food, And consumed by heat and bitter destruction, And the teeth of beasts I send upon them, With the poison of serpents of the dust.
Deu 32:25  “The sword bereaves from the outside, And fear from within, Both young man and maiden, Nursing child with the man of grey hairs.
Deu 32:26  “I said, ‘I should blow them away, I should make the remembrance of them To cease from among men,
Deu 32:27  ‘If I did not fear the enemy’s taunt, Lest their adversaries misunderstand, Lest they say, “Our hand is high, And יהוה has not done all this.” ’
Deu 32:28  “For they are a nation lost to counsel, And there is no understanding in them.
Deu 32:29  “If they were wise, They would understand this, They would consider their latter end!

(Do you?)

Deu 32:30  “How would one chase a thousand, And two put ten thousand to flight, Unless their Rock

(Who came in your live?)

had sold them, And יהוה had given them up?
Deu 32:31  “For their rock is not like our Rock – Even our enemies are judges.
Deu 32:32  “Their vine is of the vine of Seḏom And of the fields of Amorah; Their grapes are grapes of gall, Their clusters are bitter.
Deu 32:33  “Their wine is the poison of serpents, And the fierce venom of cobras.
Deu 32:34  ‘Is it not stored up with Me, Sealed up among My treasures?
Deu 32:35  ‘Vengeance is Mine, and repayment, At the time their foot slips; For near is the day of their calamity, And the matters prepared are hastening to them.’
Deu 32:36  “For יהוה rightly rules His people And has compassion on His servants, When He sees that their power is gone, And there is no one remaining, Shut up or at large.
Deu 32:37  “And He shall say, ‘Where are their mighty ones, The rock in whom they sought refuge?
Deu 32:38  ‘Who ate the fat of their slaughterings, And drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them arise and help you, Let it be a hiding-place for you!
Deu 32:39  ‘See now that I, I am He, And there is no Elohim besides Me. I put to death and I make alive. I have wounded, and I heal. And from My hand no one delivers!

(Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah said: Joh 8:28  So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Aḏam, then you shall know that I am He, and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.
Do we understand that?)

Deu 32:40  ‘For I lift My hand to the heavens, And shall say: As I live forever,
Deu 32:41  ‘If I have sharpened My flashing sword, And My hand takes hold on judgment, I shall return vengeance to My enemies, And repay those who hate Me.
Deu 32:42  ‘I make My arrows drunk with blood, And My sword devours flesh, With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the long-haired enemy chiefs.’
Deu 32:43  “O nations, acclaim His people! For He avenges the blood of His servants, And returns vengeance to His adversaries, And shall pardon His land, His people.”

(We shall see that in our times, when Abba YHWH call’s us home from the Galut.)

Deu 32:44  Then Mosheh came, with Yehoshua son of Nun, and spoke all the words of this song in the hearing of the people.
Deu 32:45  And when Mosheh ended speaking all these words to all Yisra’ĕl,

(Also now to you: Deu 29:15  but with him who stands here with us today before יהוה our Elohim, as well as with him who is not here with us today.)

Deu 32:46  he said to them, “Set your heart on all the words with which I warn you today, so that you command your children to guard to do all the Words of this Torah.
Deu 32:47  “For it is not a worthless Word for you, because it is your life, and by this Word you prolong your days on the soil which you pass over the Yardĕn to possess.”

(If we do (click for more information): The 613 Mitzvoth - Yeshuath YHWH! Remember it is not written become a Jew but: ‘Set your heart on all the words with which I warn you today, so that youcommand your children to guard to do all the Words of this Torah.)

Deu 32:48  And יהוה spoke to Mosheh that same day, saying,
Deu 32:49  “Go up this mountain of the Aḇarim, Mount Neḇo, which is in the land of Mo’aḇ, which is opposite Yeriḥo, and look at the land of Kenaʽan, which I give to the children of Yisra’ĕl as a possession,
Deu 32:50  and die on the mountain which you ascend, and be gathered to your people, as Aharon your brother died on Mount Hor and was gathered to his people,
Deu 32:51  because you trespassed against Me in the midst of the children of Yisra’ĕl at the waters of Meriḇah Qaḏĕsh, in the Wilderness of Tsin, because you did not set Me apart in the midst of the children of Yisra’ĕl.
Deu 32:52  “For you are to look at the land before you, but not enter there, into the land which I am giving to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”

Haftorah: Shmuel Beth 22:1-51

2Sa 22:1  Then Dawiḏ spoke to יהוה the words of this song, on the day when יהוה had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Sha’ul.
2Sa 22:2  And he said, “יהוה is my rock and my stronghold and my deliverer.
2Sa 22:3  “My Elohim is my rock, I take refuge in Him, My shield and the horn of my deliverance, My high tower and my refuge. My Saviour, You save me from violence.
2Sa 22:4  “I call on יהוה, the One to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.
2Sa 22:5  “For the waves of death surrounded me, Floods of Beliyaʽal made me afraid,
2Sa 22:6  “The cords of the grave were all around me; The snares of death were before me.
2Sa 22:7  “In my distress I called upon יהוה, And to my Elohim I cried. And from His Hĕḵal He heard my voice, And my cry was in His ears.
2Sa 22:8  “And the earth shook and trembled, The foundations of the heavens were troubled, Because He was wroth.
2Sa 22:9  “Smoke went up from His nostrils, And devouring fire from His mouth; Coals were kindled by it.
2Sa 22:10  “And He bowed the heavens and came down, And thick darkness was under His feet.
2Sa 22:11  “And He rode upon a keruḇ, and flew, And was seen upon the wings of the wind.
2Sa 22:12  “And He put darkness around Him as booths, Darkness of waters, thick clouds.
2Sa 22:13  “From the brightness before Him Coals of fire were kindled.
2Sa 22:14  יהוה thundered from the heavens, And the Most High sent forth His voice.
2Sa 22:15  “And He sent out arrows and scattered them, Lightning, and confused them.
2Sa 22:16  “And the channels of the sea were seen, The foundations of the world were uncovered At the rebuke of יהוה, At the blast of the breath of His nostrils.
2Sa 22:17  “He sent from above, He took me, He drew me out of many waters.
2Sa 22:18  “He delivered me from my strong enemy, From those hating me, For they were stronger than I.
2Sa 22:19  “They confronted me in the day of my calamity, But יהוה was my support.
2Sa 22:20  “And He brought me out into a large place, He delivered me for He delighted in me.
2Sa 22:21  יהוה rewarded me according to my righteousness; According to the cleanness of my hands He repaid me.
2Sa 22:22  “For I have guarded the ways of יהוה, And have not acted wrongly against my Elohim.
2Sa 22:23  “For all His right-rulings are before me; As for His laws, I do not turn from them.
2Sa 22:24  “And I am perfect before Him, And I guard myself from my crookedness.
2Sa 22:25  “And יהוה repays me according to my righteousness, According to my cleanness before His eyes.
2Sa 22:26  “With the kind You show Yourself kind, With the perfect one You show Yourself perfect,
2Sa 22:27  “With the clean You show Yourself clean, And with the crooked You show Yourself twisted.
2Sa 22:28  “For You save the humble people, But Your eyes are on the haughty to bring them low.
2Sa 22:29  “For You are my lamp, O יהוה, And יהוה makes my darkness light.
2Sa 22:30  “For with You I run against a band, With my Elohim I leap over a wall.
2Sa 22:31  “The Ěl – His way is perfect; The Word of יהוה is proven; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him.
2Sa 22:32  “For who is Ěl, besides יהוה? And who is a rock, besides our Elohim?
2Sa 22:33  “Ěl is my mighty stronghold, And He makes my way perfect,
2Sa 22:34  “Making my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places,
2Sa 22:35  “Teaching my hands for battle, So that my arms bend a bow of bronze.
2Sa 22:36  “And You give me the shield of Your deliverance, And Your lowliness makes me great.
2Sa 22:37  “You enlarge my step under me, So that my feet shall not slip.
2Sa 22:38  “I pursue my enemies and destroy them, And I do not turn back till they are destroyed.
2Sa 22:39  “And I destroy them and crush them, So that they do not rise, And fall under my feet.
2Sa 22:40  “And You gird me with strength for battle, You cause my adversaries to bow under me.
2Sa 22:41  “And You make my enemies turn their backs, Those hating me, and I cut them off.
2Sa 22:42  “They look but there is no saviour, Unto יהוה, but He shall not answer them.
2Sa 22:43  “And I beat them as dust of the earth, I beat them small as dirt in the streets – I spread them out.
2Sa 22:44  “And You deliver me from the strivings of my people, You safeguard me as the head of the nations; A people I have not known serve me.
2Sa 22:45  “Sons of the foreigner submit to me, As soon as they hear they obey me.
2Sa 22:46  “Sons of the foreigner fade away, And gird themselves from their strongholds.
2Sa 22:47  יהוה lives! And blessed is my Rock! And exalted is my Elohim, The Rock of my deliverance,
2Sa 22:48  “Ěl who avenges me, And bringing peoples down under me,
2Sa 22:49  “And bringing me out from my enemies; You raise me up above those rising up against me; You deliver me from a man of violence.
2Sa 22:50  “Therefore I give thanks to You, O יהוה, among nations, And I sing praise to Your Name.
2Sa 22:51  “A tower of deliverance is He to His sovereign, And showing kindness to His anointed, To Dawiḏ and his seed, forever.”

Suggested Haberiet HaChadashah Reading: Rom 10:14-11:12

Rom 10:14  How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without one proclaiming?
Rom 10:15  And how shall they proclaim if they are not sent? As it has been written, “How pleasant are the feet of those who bring the Good News of peace, who bring the Good News of the good!”
Rom 10:16  However, not all obeyed the Good News. For Yeshayahu says, “יהוה, who has believed our report?”
Rom 10:17  So then belief comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Elohim.

(So let us listen to His Voice?)

Rom 10:18  But I ask, Did they not hear? Yea indeed, “Their voice went out to all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.”
Rom 10:19  But I ask, Did Yisra’ĕl not know? First Mosheh says, “I shall provoke you to jealousy by those who are not a nation, I shall enrage you by an unwise nation.”
Rom 10:20  And Yeshayahu boldly says, “I was found by those not seeking Me, I was made manifest to those not asking for Me.”
Rom 10:21  And to Yisra’ĕl He says, “All day long I have stretched out My hands to a disobedient and back-talking people.”

Rom 11:1  I say then, has Elohim rejected His people? Let it not be! For I also am a Yisra’ĕlite, of the seed of Aḇraham, of the tribe of Binyamin.
Rom 11:2  Elohim has not rejected His people whom He knew beforehand.1 Or do you not know what the Scripture says of Ěliyahu, how he pleads with Elohim against Yisra’ĕl, saying, Footnote: 1Ps. 94:14.
Rom 11:3  יהוה, they have killed Your prophets and overthrown Your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life”?
Rom 11:4  But what does the answer of Elohim say to him? “I have left for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baʽal.”
Rom 11:5  So therefore also, at this present time a remnant according to the choice of favour has come to be.
Rom 11:6  And if by favour, it is no longer of works, otherwise favour is no longer favour. And if it is of works, it is no longer favour, otherwise work is no longer work.
Rom 11:7  What then? Yisra’ĕl has not obtained what it seeks, but the chosen did obtain it, and the rest were hardened.
Rom 11:8  As it has been written, “יהוה has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes not to see and ears not to hear, unto this day.”
Rom 11:9  Dawiḏ also says, “Let their table become for a snare, and for a trap, and for a stumbling-block and a recompense to them,
Rom 11:10  let their eyes be darkened, not to see, and bow down their back always.”
Rom 11:11  I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Let it not be! But by their fall deliverance has come to the gentiles,

(I think you can also say Ephraim, because you became a gentile…. . But if you listen to the Voice of YHWH and obey you we become again Israel and can come home…. .)

to provoke them to jealousy.
Rom 11:12  And if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the gentiles, how much more their completeness!

Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones', Until comes in fulfillment, Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. If you have a Prayer Request go to:https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/prayer-request
And maybe you like to sign the petition for Ephraim:
https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/sign-the-petition-for-ephraim

What you need to know, if you like to come home: The 613 Mitzvoth - Yeshuath YHWH! 
http://ephraimitenationalunity.blogspot.com/2011/08/613-mitzvoth-yeshuath-yhwh.html
Because: Num 15:15 ‘One law is for you of the assembly and for the stranger who sojourns with you – a law forever throughout your generations. As you are, so is the stranger before יהוה. 
When Yeshuah is in you, The Living Word of YHWH is in you. That is our Messiah. Abba YHWH is our Messiah! (Please click: He came to Tabernacle among us 
https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/he-came-to-tabernacle-among-usforfurther reading about our Messiah)


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment