Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Monday, April 30, 2012

Jer_31:6 “For there shall be a day when the watchmen cry on Mount Ephrayim, ‘Arise, and let us go up to Tsiyon, to יהוה our Elohim.’ ”


Jer_31:6  “For there shall be a day when the watchmen cry on Mount Ephrayim, ‘Arise, and let us go up to Tsiyon, to יהוה our Elohim.’ ”

 



Eze 33:5  ‘He heard the sound of the ram’s horn, but he did not take warning, his blood is on himself. But he who takes warning shall deliver his being.
Eze 33:6  ‘But if the watchman sees the sword coming and shall not blow the ram’s horn, and the people shall not be warned, and the sword comes and takes any being from among them, he is taken away in his crookedness, and his blood I require at the watchman’s hand.’

Eze 33:7  “And you, son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Yisra’ĕl. And you shall hear a word from My mouth and you shall warn them for Me.
Eze 33:8  “When I say to the wrong, ‘O wrong one, you shall certainly die!’ and you have not spoken to warn the wrong from his way, that wrong one shall die in his crookedness, and his blood I require at your hand.
Eze 33:9  “But when you have warned1the wrong to turn from his way, and he has not turned from his way, he shall die in his crookedness, but you have delivered your being. Footnote: 1Similar messages in 3:18-21, 18:20-30.

Hab 1:1  The message which the prophet H
̣aḇaqquq saw.
Hab 1:2  O יהוה, till when shall I cry, and You not hear? I cry to You, “Violence!” and You do not save.
Hab 1:3  Why do You show me wickedness, and cause me to see perversity? For ruin and violence are before me. And there is strife, and contention arises.

Hab 1:4  Therefore the Torah ceases, and right-ruling never goes forth. For the wrong hem in the righteous, so that right-ruling comes out twisted.

Hab 1:5  “Look among the nations and see, and be amazed, be amazed! For a work is being wrought in your days which you would not believe if it were told.
Hab 1:6  “See, I am raising up the Chaldeans, a bitter and hasty nation, who is going through the breadth of the earth, to possess dwelling places that are not theirs.

Hab 1:7  “They are frightening and fearsome, their right-ruling and their exaltation proceed from themselves.
Hab 1:8  “Their horses shall be swifter than leopards, and more fierce than evening wolves. And their horsemen shall charge ahead, and their horsemen come from afar. They fly as the eagle, rushing to eat.
Hab 1:9  “All of them come for violence, the direction of their faces is like the east wind, and they gather captives like sand.
Hab 1:10  “And they scoff at sovereigns, and princes are a laughing matter to them. They laugh at every stronghold, for they pile up earth and seize it.

Hab 1:11  “Then shall he pass on as a wind, and transgress and be guilty, and ascribe this power to his mighty one.”

Hab 1:12  Are You not from everlasting, O יהוה my Elohim, my Set-apart One? You do not die! O יהוה, You have appointed them for right-ruling, O Rock, You have established them for reproof.

To say No to the mark of the beast is to say:
(And not to hate them!)

No too two states in the Land. Not to give a big part to these 'Chaldean'. 
The world shall pay a big 'prize' for that! Receive judgment!

No too all the laws that goes against the commandments of Abba YHWH. No choice than to say No to Shariah law.

Not to look to the other side or to say, it’s Peace, when they try to put shariah law in your country.

But to say Yes to Abba YHWH and His Laws special in this time when Abba YHWH is 'testing' us:

Hab 1:12 Are You not from everlasting, O
יהוה my Elohim, my Set-apart One? You do not die! O יהוה, You have appointed them for right-ruling, O Rock, You have established them for reproof.

But please listen to Abba YHWH,


Deu 18:15 “
יהוה your Elohim shall raise up for you a Prophet like me from your midst, from your brothers. Listen to Him,
Deu 18:16 according to all you asked of
יהוה your Elohim in Ḥorĕḇ in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of יהוה my Elohim, nor let me see this great fire any more, lest I die.’
Deu 18:17 “And
יהוה said to me, ‘What they have spoken is good.
Deu 18:18 ‘I shall raise up for them a Prophet like you out of the midst of their brothers. And I shall put My Words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
Deu 18:19 ‘And it shall be, the man who does not listen to My Words which He speaks in My Name, I require it of him.

Rabbeinu Yeshuah said: Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall know that I am He (Ani Hu), and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment