Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Friday, April 27, 2012

Shabbath Shalom Israel


Shabbath Shalom Israel

Eph 2:14  For He is our peace, who has made both one, and having broken down the partition of the barrier,
Eph 2:15  having abolished in His flesh the enmity – the Torah of the commands in dogma – so as to create in Himself one renewed man from the two, thus making peace,
Eph 2:16  and to completely restore to favour both of them unto Elohim in one body through the stake, having destroyed the enmity by it.

In the past, when I heard the term ‘one new man’, I found it very negative the definition that people gave for it.
When I started to read the Scriptures and came by the above pasukim, I started to think on the next,

Isa 54:5  “For your Maker is your husband, יהוה of hosts is His Name, and the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl is your Redeemer. He is called the Elohim of all the earth.
Isa 54:6  “For יהוה has called you like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, like a wife of youth when you were refused,” declares your Elohim.
Isa 54:7  “For a little while I have forsaken you, but with great compassion I shall gather you.
Isa 54:8  “In an overflow of wrath I hid My face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I shall have compassion on you,” said יהוה, your Redeemer.

How?

Tenach:

Jer 31:31
  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.

HaBerith HaChadashah:

Heb 8:8
  For finding fault with them, He says, “See, the days are coming,” says יהוה, “when I shall conclude with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah a renewed covenant,
Heb 8:9  not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Mitsrayim, because they did not continue in My covenant, and I disregarded them,” says יהוה.
Heb 8:10  “Because this is the covenant that I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws in their mind, and I shall write them on their hearts, and I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
Heb 8:11  “And they shall by no means teach each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ because they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.
Heb 8:12  “Because I shall forgive their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawlessnesses I shall no longer remember.”1 Footnote: 1Jer. 31:31-34, Heb. 10:16-17.

Heb 10:16  “This is the covenant that I shall make with them after those days, says יהוה, giving My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I shall write them,”1 Footnote: 1Jer. 31:33, Heb. 8:8-12.

Tenach:

Jer 31:32
  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.

HaBerit HaChadashah:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2  He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh 1:3  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.
Joh 1:4  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5  And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Joh 1:9  He was the true Light, which enlightens every man, coming into the world.
Joh 1:10  He was in the world, and the world came to be through Him, and the world did not know Him.
Joh 1:11  He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him.
Joh 1:12  But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of Elohim, to those believing in His Name,
Joh 1:13  who were born, not of blood nor of the desire of flesh nor of the desire of man, but of Elohim.
Joh 1:14  And the Word became flesh and pitched His tent1 among us, and we saw His esteem, esteem as of an only brought-forth of a father, complete in favour and truth. Footnote: 1An indication that His birth was during the Festival of Booths.

Did you ask Yeshuah, the Yeshuah of YHWH to come in Your live?

And do you follow all the Words –His Torah- what is written on your heart?

Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.


Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”
Jer 31:35  Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name:
Jer 31:36  “If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”
Jer 31:37  Thus said יהוה, “If the heavens above could be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I would also cast off all the seed of Yisra’ĕl for all that they have done,” declares יהוה.

This is what Abba YHWH speaks to you Ephraim and Yudah! In the first place! Others can come if they like.

It is written/said to you, Ephraim and Yudah, before we entered The Land:

Exo_12:49  “There is one Torah for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”

Num_15:16  ‘One Torah and one right-ruling is for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you.’ ”

Num_15:29  ‘For him who does whatever by mistake there is one Torah, both for him who is native among the children of Yisra’ĕl and for the stranger who sojourns in their midst.

And now
there is ‘a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah
‘This is the covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.’

Tenach:

Hos_1:9
  then He said, “Call his name Lo-Ammi, for you are not My people, and I am not for you.
Hos_1:10  “Yet the number of the children of Yisra’ĕl (Ephraim and Yudah) shall be as the sand of the sea, which is not measured nor counted. And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ they shall be called, ‘You are the sons of the living Ěl.’
Hos_2:23  “And I shall sow her for Myself in the earth, and I shall have compassion on her who had not obtained compassion. And I shall say to those who were not My people, ‘You are My people,’ while they say, ‘My Elohim!’ ”

HaBerith HaChadashah:

Rom_9:25
  As He says in Hoshĕa too, “I shall call them My people, who were not My people, and her beloved, who was not beloved.”
Rom_9:26  “And it shall be in the place where it was said to them, ‘You are not My people,’ there they shall be called sons of the living Elohim.”

And so there is One New Man.

When Yeshuah, Yeshuath YHWH is in all Israel,

Please let us do Teshuvah,

What is The Teshuvah/return to Abba YHWH?

A Translation of the word and Pasukim, where in you see the word. So you can think for yourselves what it is….. .

Isa 44:22:
  מחיתי כעב פשׁעיך וכענן חטאותיך שׁובה אלי כי גאלתיך׃


Isa 44:22 “I shall wipe out your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like a mist. Return to Me, for I shall redeem you.


So let us Pray together,

Psa 119:1  Blessed are the perfect in the way, Who walk in the Torah of יהוה!
Psa 119:2  Blessed are those who observe His witnesses, Who seek Him with all the heart!
Psa 119:3  Yea, they shall do no unrighteousness; They shall walk in His ways.
Psa 119:4  You have commanded us To guard Your orders diligently.
Psa 119:5  Oh, that my ways were established To guard Your laws!
Psa 119:6  Then I would not be ashamed, When I look into all Your commands.
Psa 119:7  I thank You with uprightness of heart, When I learn the right-rulings of Your righteousness.
Psa 119:8  I guard Your laws; Oh, do not leave me entirely!
Psa 119:9  How would a young man cleanse his path. To guard it according to Your word?
Psa 119:10  I have sought You with all my heart; Let me not stray from Your commands!
Psa 119:11  I have treasured up Your word in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
Psa 119:12  Blessed are You, O יהוה! Teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:13  With my lips I have recounted All the right-rulings of Your mouth.
Psa 119:14  I have rejoiced in the way of Your witnesses, As over all riches.
Psa 119:15  I meditate on Your orders, And regard Your ways.
Psa 119:16  I delight1 myself in Your laws; I do not forget Your word. Footnote: 1See also vv. 24, 35, 47, 70, 77, 92, 143, 174, Rom. 7:22.
Psa 119:17  Do good to Your servant, Let me live and I guard Your word.
Psa 119:18  Open my eyes, that I might see Wonders from Your Torah.
Psa 119:19  I am a sojourner in the earth; Do not hide Your commands from me.
Psa 119:20  My being is crushed with longing For Your right-rulings at all times.
Psa 119:21  You rebuked the proud, cursed ones, Who are straying from Your commands.
Psa 119:22  Remove from me reproach and scorn, For I have observed Your witnesses.
Psa 119:23  Though princes sat, speaking against me, Your servant meditates on Your laws.
Psa 119:24  Your witnesses also are my delight, My counsellors.
Psa 119:25  My being has been clinging to the dust; Revive me according to Your word.
Psa 119:26  I have recounted my ways and You answered me; Teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:27  Make me understand the way of Your orders; That I might meditate on Your wonders.
Psa 119:28  My being has wept from grief; Strengthen me according to Your word.
Psa 119:29  Remove from me the way of falsehood, And favour me with Your Torah.
Psa 119:30  I have chosen the way of truth; Your right-rulings I have held level.
Psa 119:31  I have clung to Your witnesses; O יהוה, do not put me to shame!
Psa 119:32  I run the way of Your commands, For You enlarge my heart.
Psa 119:33  Teach me, O יהוה, the way of Your laws, And I observe it to the end.
Psa 119:34  Make me understand, that I might observe Your Torah, And guard it with all my heart.
Psa 119:35  Make me walk in the path of Your commands, For I have delighted in it.
Psa 119:36  Incline my heart to Your witnesses, And not to own gain.
Psa 119:37  Turn away my eyes from looking at falsehood, And revive me in Your way.
Psa 119:38  Establish Your word to Your servant, Which leads to the fear of You.
Psa 119:39  Turn away my reproach which I dread, For Your right-rulings are good.
Psa 119:40  See, I have longed for Your orders; Revive me in Your righteousness.
Psa 119:41  And let Your kindnesses come to me, O יהוה; Your deliverance (תשׁועתך Your (T)Yeshuah), according to Your word,
Psa 119:42  So that I answer my reprover, For I have trusted in Your word.
Psa 119:43  And do not take away from my mouth The word of truth entirely, For I have waited for Your right-rulings;
Psa 119:44  That I might guard Your Torah continually, Forever and ever;
Psa 119:45  That I might walk in a broad place, For I have sought Your orders;
Psa 119:46  That I might speak of Your witnesses before sovereigns, And not be ashamed;
Psa 119:47  That I might delight myself in Your commands, Which I have loved;
Psa 119:48  That I might lift up my hands to Your commands, Which I have loved; While I meditate on Your laws.
Psa 119:49  Remember the word to Your servant, On which You have caused me to wait.
Psa 119:50  This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life.
Psa 119:51  The proud have utterly scorned me, I did not turn aside from Your Torah.
Psa 119:52  I remembered Your right-rulings of old, O יהוה, And I comfort myself.
Psa 119:53  Rage has seized me because of the wrong Who forsake Your Torah.
Psa 119:54  Your laws have been my songs In the place of my sojournings.
Psa 119:55  I have remembered Your Name in the night, O יהוה, And I guard Your Torah.
Psa 119:56  This has become mine, Because I have observed Your orders.
Psa 119:57  You are my portion, O יהוה; I have promised to guard Your words.
Psa 119:58  I have sought Your face with all my heart; Show me favour according to Your word.
Psa 119:59  I have thought upon my ways, And turned my feet to Your witnesses.
Psa 119:60  I have hurried, and did not delay To guard Your commands.
Psa 119:61  The cords of the wrong have surrounded me, Your Torah I have not forgotten.
Psa 119:62  At midnight I rise to give thanks to You, For Your righteous right-rulings.
Psa 119:63  I am a companion of all who fear You, And of those guarding Your orders.
Psa 119:64  O יהוה, Your kindness has filled the earth; Teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:65  You have done good to Your servant, O יהוה, According to Your word.
Psa 119:66  Teach me good sense and knowledge, For I have trusted in Your commands.
Psa 119:67  Before I was afflicted I myself was going astray, But now I have guarded Your word.
Psa 119:68  You are good, and do good; Teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:69  The proud have forged a lie against me, With all my heart I observe Your orders.
Psa 119:70  Their heart has become like fat, Without feeling; I have delighted in Your Torah.
Psa 119:71  It was good for me that I was afflicted, That I might learn Your laws.
Psa 119:72  The Torah of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of gold and silver pieces.
Psa 119:73  Your hands have made me and formed me; Make me understand, that I might learn Your commands.
Psa 119:74  Those who fear You see me and rejoice, For I have waited for Your Word.
Psa 119:75  I know, O יהוה, That Your right-rulings are righteous, And in trustworthiness You have afflicted me.
Psa 119:76  Please let Your kindness be for my comfort, According to Your word to Your servant.
Psa 119:77  Let Your compassions come to me, That I might live, For Your Torah is my delight.
Psa 119:78  Let the proud be put to shame, For with lies they perverted me; But I study Your orders.
Psa 119:79  Let those who fear You turn to me, And those who know Your witnesses.
Psa 119:80  Let my heart be perfect in Your laws, So that I am not put to shame.
Psa 119:81  For Your deliverance (תשׁועתך Your (T)Yeshuah) my being has pinned away, For I have waited for Your word.
Psa 119:82  My eyes have pined away for Your word, Saying, “When would it comfort me?”
Psa 119:83  For I have become like a wineskin in the smoke, Your laws I have not forgotten.
Psa 119:84  How many are the days of Your servant? When do You execute right-ruling On those who persecute me?
Psa 119:85  The proud have dug pits for me, Which is not according to Your Torah.
Psa 119:86  All Your commands are trustworthy; They have persecuted me with lies; Help me!
Psa 119:87  They almost made an end of me on earth, But I, I did not forsake Your orders.
Psa 119:88  Revive me according to Your kindness, That I might guard the witness of Your mouth.
Psa 119:89  Forever, O יהוה, Your word stands firm in the heavens.
Psa 119:90  Your trustworthiness is to all generations; You established the earth, and it stands.
Psa 119:91  According to Your right-rulings They have stood to this day, For all are Your servants.
Psa 119:92  If Your Torah had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction.
Psa 119:93  Let me never forget Your orders, For by them You have given me life.
Psa 119:94  I am Yours, save me; For I have sought Your orders.
Psa 119:95  The wrong have waited for me to destroy me; I understand Your witnesses.
Psa 119:96  I have seen an end of all perfection; Your command is exceedingly broad.
Psa 119:97  O how I love Your Torah1! It is my study all day long. Footnote: 1See also vv. 113, 119, 127, 163, 165, 167.
Psa 119:98  Your commands make me wiser than my enemies; For it is ever before me.
Psa 119:99  I have more understanding than all my teachers, For Your witnesses are my study.
Psa 119:100  I understand more than the aged, For I have observed Your orders.
Psa 119:101  I have restrained my feet from every evil way, That I might guard Your word.
Psa 119:102  I have not turned aside from Your right-rulings, For You Yourself have taught me.
Psa 119:103  How sweet to my taste has Your word been, More than honey to my mouth!
Psa 119:104  From Your orders I get understanding; Therefore I have hated every false way.
Psa 119:105  Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
Psa 119:106  I have sworn, and I confirm, To guard Your righteous right-rulings.
Psa 119:107  I have been afflicted very much; O יהוה, revive me according to Your word.
Psa 119:108  Please accept the voluntary offerings Of my mouth, O יהוה, And teach me Your right-rulings.
Psa 119:109  My life is in my hand continually, And Your Torah I have not forgotten.
Psa 119:110  The wrong have laid a snare for me, But I have not strayed from Your orders.
Psa 119:111  Your witnesses are my inheritance forever, For they are the joy of my heart.
Psa 119:112  I have inclined my heart to do Your laws Forever, to the end.
Psa 119:113  I have hated doubting thoughts, But I have loved Your Torah.
Psa 119:114  You are my hiding place and my shield; I have waited for Your word.
Psa 119:115  Turn away from me, you evil-doers, For I observe the commands of my Elohim!
Psa 119:116  Support me according to Your word, That I might live; And put me not to shame Because of my expectation.
Psa 119:117  Sustain me, that I might be saved, And always look to Your laws.
Psa 119:118  You have made light of all those Who stray from Your laws, For falsehood is their deceit.
Psa 119:119  You have made to cease All the wrong of the earth, like dross; Therefore I have loved Your witnesses.
Psa 119:120  My flesh has trembled for fear of You, And I am in awe of Your right-rulings.
Psa 119:121  I have done right-ruling and righteousness; Leave me not to my oppressors.
Psa 119:122  Guarantee Your servant’s well-being; Let not the proud oppress me.
Psa 119:123  My eyes have pinned away for Your deliverance (לישׁועתך Your Yeshuah), And for the word of Your righteousness.
Psa 119:124  Do with Your servant according to Your kindness, And teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:125  I am Your servant – make me understand, That I might know Your witnesses.
Psa 119:126  It is time for יהוה to act! For they have broken Your Torah.
Psa 119:127  Therefore I have loved Your commands More than gold, even fine gold!
Psa 119:128  Therefore all Your orders I count as right; I have hated every false way.
Psa 119:129  Your witnesses are wonders; So my being observes them.
Psa 119:130  The opening up of Your words gives light, Giving understanding to the simple.
Psa 119:131  I have opened my mouth and panted, For I have longed for Your commands.
Psa 119:132  Turn to me and show me favour, According to Your right-ruling, toward those who love Your Name.
Psa 119:133  Establish my footsteps by Your word, And let no wickedness have rule over me.
Psa 119:134  Redeem me from the oppression of man, That I might guard Your orders.
Psa 119:135  Make Your face shine upon Your servant, And teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:136  Streams of water have run down from my eyes, Because they did not guard Your Torah.
Psa 119:137  Righteous are You, O יהוה, And Your right-rulings are straight.
Psa 119:138  You have commanded Your witnesses In righteousness and truth, exceedingly.
Psa 119:139  My ardour has consumed me, For my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
Psa 119:140  Your word is tried, exceedingly; And Your servant has loved it.
Psa 119:141  I am small and despised; I have not forgotten Your orders.
Psa 119:142  Your righteousness is righteousness forever, And Your Torah is truth.
Psa 119:143  Distress and anguish have found me; Your commands are my delight.
Psa 119:144  The righteousness of Your witnesses is forever; Make me understand, that I might live.
Psa 119:145  I have called with all my heart; Answer me, O יהוה! I observe Your laws.
Psa 119:146  I have called upon You; Save me, that I might guard Your witnesses.
Psa 119:147  I rise before dawn, and cry for help; I have waited for Your word.
Psa 119:148  My eyes have gone before the night watches, To study Your word.
Psa 119:149  Hear my voice according to Your kindness; O יהוה, revive me according to Your right-ruling.
Psa 119:150  Those who pursue mischief have drawn near; They have been far from Your Torah.
Psa 119:151  You are near, O יהוה, And all Your commands are truth.
Psa 119:152  Of old I have known Your witnesses, That You have founded them forever.
Psa 119:153  See my affliction and deliver me, For I have not forgotten Your Torah.
Psa 119:154  Plead my cause and redeem me; Revive me according to Your word.
Psa 119:155  Deliverance is far from the wrong ones, For they have not sought Your laws.
Psa 119:156  Your compassions are many, O יהוה; Revive me according to Your right-rulings.
Psa 119:157  My persecutors and adversaries are many; I have not turned aside from Your witnesses.
Psa 119:158  I saw traitors and was grieved, Because they did not guard Your word.
Psa 119:159  See how I have loved Your orders, יהוה, revive me according to Your kindness.
Psa 119:160  The sum of Your word is truth, And all Your righteous right-rulings are forever.
Psa 119:161  Rulers have persecuted me without a cause, But at Your word my heart stood in awe.
Psa 119:162  I rejoice at Your word As one who finds great treasure.
Psa 119:163  I have hated falsehood and loathe it, Your Torah I have loved.
Psa 119:164  I have praised You seven times a day, Because of Your righteous right-rulings.
Psa 119:165  Great peace have those loving Your Torah, And for them there is no stumbling-block.
Psa 119:166  יהוה, I have waited for Your deliverance (לישׁועתך Your Yeshuah), And I have done Your commands.
Psa 119:167  My being has guarded Your witnesses, And I love them exceedingly.
Psa 119:168  I have guarded Your orders and Your witnesses, For all my ways are before You.
Psa 119:169  My cry comes before You, O יהוה; Make me understand according to Your word.
Psa 119:170  Let my prayer come before You; Deliver me according to Your word.
Psa 119:171  My lips pour forth praise, For You teach me Your laws.
Psa 119:172  My tongue sings of Your word, For all Your commands are righteousness.
Psa 119:173  Your hand is a help to me, For I have chosen Your orders.
Psa 119:174  I have longed for Your deliverance (לישׁועתך Your Yeshuah), O יהוה, And Your Torah is my delight.
Psa 119:175  My being lives, and it praises You; And Your right-rulings help me.
Psa 119:176  I have strayed like a lost sheep; Seek Your servant, For I have not forgotten Your commands.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment