Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Friday, May 18, 2012

Shabbath Shalom Israel 19-5-2012


Joh 10:1  Omein, omein, I say to you, the one not entering through the derech hasha'ar (way of the entrance) into the mikhla haTzon (fold [enclosure] of the sheep) but going up another derech (way), that one is a ganav (thief) and a gazlan (robber) [Rev 13:4].
Joh 10:2  But the one entering through the derech hasha'ar (way of the entrance) is Ro'eh haTzon (Shepherd of the flock [of sheep]).
Joh 10:3  To this one the doorkeeper opens, and the tzon (sheep) hears the Ro'eh's (Shepherds) voice and the Ro'eh (Shepherds) calls b'shem (by name) each of his own tzon (sheep, loss of Israel, Yudah and Ephraim) and leads them out. [TEHILLIM 95:7]
Joh 10:4  When the Ro'eh (shepherd) has brought out all his own, he goes ahead of them, and the tzon (sheep) follow the Ro'eh (shepherd), because they have da'as (knowledge) of the Ro'eh's (shepherd) voice. 



 

(Do you ‘hear’ His Voice?  Yoh. 1:1 see: He came to Tabernacle among us https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/he-came-to-tabernacle-among-us)

Joh 10:5  But a zar (stranger, foreigner) they will never follow, but will flee from him, because they do not have da'as (knowledge) of the voice of zarim (strangers, foreigners).
Joh 10:6  This figure of speech Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach told them. But those ones did not have binah (understanding) of what he was saying to them.
Joh 10:7  Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said, therefore, again, Omein, omein, I say to you, Ani Hu[i] the derech hasha'ar (way of the entrance) of the tzon (sheep).
Joh 10:8  All who came before me are ganavim (thieves) and gazlanim (robbers), but the tzon (sheep) did not listen to them.

(Jer 23:1  Woe be unto the ro'im (shepherds) that destroy and scatter the tzon (sheep) of My pasture! said Yahweh.
Jer 23:2  Therefore thus said Yahweh Elohei (Elohim of) Yisroel against the ro'im (shepherds) that shepherd My people (Yudah and Ephraim); Ye have scattered My tzon (sheep), and driven them away, and have not attended to them; hineni (behold), I will attend to you for the rah (evil) of your doings, said Yahweh.


 Eze 34:2  Ben Adam, prophesy against the ro'im (shepherds) of Yisroel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus said Adonoi Yahweh unto the ro'im (shepherds); O we to the ro'im (shepherds) of Yisroel who are ro'im (shepherds) tending to themselves! Should not the ro'im (shepherds) be ro'im (shepherds) tending to the tzon (sheep)?
Eze 34:3  Ye drink the at-chalav (the milk), and ye clothe you with the tzemer (wool), ye slaughter the healthy; but ye are not ro'im (shepherds) that tend the tzon (sheep).

Joh 10:9  I am the derech hasha'ar (way of the entrance). Through me, if anyone enters, he will come to Yeshuath Eloheinu (our Elohim) and will go in and will go out and will find pasture.

(Psa 118:19  Open to me the sha'arei tzedek (the gates of righteousness) ; I will go through them, and I will praise Yahweh;
Psa 118:20  This is the sha'ar (gate) of Yahweh, into which the tzaddikim (righteousness ones) shall enter.
Psa 118:21  I will praise Thee; for Thou hast heard me, and art become my Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa 118:22  The Even (Stone) which the Bonim (Builders) ma’asu (to be fed up with, to be sick of), see same word Psalm 89:38 (39)] has become the Rosh Pinnah (Cornerstone).)

Joh 10:10  The ganav (thief) does not come except in order that he may steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have Chayyim (Life) and that they may have it more abundantly.

Joh 10:11  I am the Ro'eh (Shepherd). HaTov (the Good). The Ro'eh HaTov lays down his neshamah (soul) for the tzon (sheep).

(Eze 34:12  As a ro'eh (Shepherd) seeketh after his tzon (sheep) in the day that he is among his tzon (sheep) that are scattered; so will I seek after My tzon (sheep), and will save them out of kol hamekomot (all the places) where they have been scattered there in the yom anan va'arafel (day of clouds and thick darkness).

Isa 53:5  But he was pierced [Yeshayah 51:9; Zecharyah 12:10 Sukkah 52a, Tehillim 22:17 Targum Hashivim (Septuagint) for our transgressions, he was bruised mei'avonoteinu (for our iniquities); the musar (chastisement) (that brought us shalom [Yeshayah 54:10] was upon him (Moshiach); and at the cost of his (Moshiach's) chaburah (stripes, lacerations) we are healed.
Isa 53:6  All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own derech (way; see Prov 16:25); and Yahweh)  hath laid on him [Moshiach] the avon (iniquity, the guilt that separates from Elohim) of us all.)


Joh 10:12  The hireling, the one who is not the Ro'eh (Shepherd) coming and abandons the tzon (sheep) and runs for his life and the ze'ev seizes them and scatters them.

(Zec 11:16  For, behold, I will raise up a ro'eh (Shepherd) in ha'aretz (the Land), which shall not care for the dying, nor look for the na'ar (young one), nor heal that which is injured, nor feed the healthy; but he shall eat the basar (flesh) of the choice, and tear off their hooves.
Zec 11:17  Wo to the worthless ro'eh (shepherd) that deserted the tzon (the sheep)! May the cherev (sword) be upon his zero'a (arm), and upon his right eye; let his zero'a (arm) wither away, and his right eye be utterly extinguished.)

Joh 10:13  This happens because he is a hireling and the tzon (sheep) means nothing to him.
Joh 10:14  Ani Hu (I am He) the Ro'eh HaTov, and I have da'as (knowledge) of my tzon (sheep) and my tzon (sheep) has da'as (knowledge) of me.
Joh 10:15  Just as HaAv (the Father) has da'as (knowledge) of me and I have da'as (knowledge) of HaAv (the Father), so I lay down my neshamah (soul) for the tzon (sheep).
Joh 10:16  And another tzon (sheep, Ephraim ‘Lost Tribes’) I have which is not of this mikhla (fold [enclosure]); those also it is necessary for me to bring, and my voice they will hear, and they will become eder echad with Ro'eh echad (One flock with one Shepherd).

(Isa 56:8  Thus says Adonoi Yahweh, Who gathered the Nidchei Yisroel (the outcasts of Israel, i.e., those being divinely gathered back from the Galuth (Diasporah)), Yet will I gather others, besides those that are already gathered.  

Eze 34:22  Therefore will I save My tzon (sheep), and they shall no more be a prey; and I will act as shofet (Judge) between seh (sheep) and she (sheep).
Eze 34:23  And I will set up Ro'eh Echad (One) over them, He shall tend them as ro'eh (shepherd), even Avdi (My servant) David; He shall feed them. He shall be their Ro'eh (shepherd).
Eze 34:24  And I Yahweh will be their Elohim, and Avdi (My servant) David [Moshiach] a Nasi (prince) among them; I Yahweh) have spoken.

Joh 10:17  Therefore, HaAv (the Father) has ahavah (Love) for me, because I lay down my neshamah (soul) that I may take it up again.
Joh 10:18  No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have samchut (authority) to lay it down, and I have samchut to receive it again. This mitzvah (command) I received from Avi (my Father).


[i] ANI HU (Hebrew: I am He) and EGO EIMI (Greek: I am He)



Please take it serious what Abba Yahweh is telling us in:

Deu 18:15 Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim) will raise up unto thee a Navi (prophet) from among thee, of thy achim (bretheren), kamoni (like me [Moshe, Ex 32:30]); unto him ye must listen;
Deu 18:16 According to all that thou desired of Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohimin) Chorev in the Yom HaKahal (day of the gogregation), saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Yahweh Elohav (your Elohim), neither let me see this eish hagedolah (‘great fire’) any more, that I die not.
Deu 18:17 And Yahweh said unto me, They have well-spoken that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Navi (prophet) from among their achim (brethren), like unto thee, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him [Yn 10:18].
Deu 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not listen unto My words which he shall speak Bishmi (in My Name), I will require it of him.

Joh 8:28  Therefore, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, When you perform the hagbah (lifting up) of the Ben HaAdam, you will have da'as (knowledge) that Ani Hu [YESHAYAH 41:4; SHEMOT 3:14-16], and from myself I do nothing, but as HaAv (the Father) of me taught me, these things I speak.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment