Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Shavuah Tov Israel 15-7-2012


Do you believe……? Hear O Israel.



Hab 2:3  For the chazon (vision) is yet for a mo’ed (an appointed time); it speaks of HaKetz (the End), and does not lie; though it tarry, wait for him

Moshiach— see: Sanhedrin 97b, ‘
It has been taught; R. Nathan said: This verse pierces and descends to the very abyss:11 For the Vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though he tarry, wait for him (Moshiach); because it will surely come, it will not tarry.12]; because he (Moshiach) will surely come, and will not tarry.

(11) Just as the bottom of an abyss cannot be reached, so is it impossible to grasp the full purport of this verse (Rashi).
(12)
Hab. II, 3.

Believe…..



Hab 2:4  Hinei (behold), his nashamah (soul) which is puffed up is not upright in him; but the tzaddik (righteous) shall live by his emunah (believe).

Through Moshiach, Yeshuah from Yahweh who give you emunah (believe)…..

Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh; and He credited emunah (faith)] to him as tzedakah (righteousness).

Please read the whole book of HaNavi Habakuk?

The Koran teach that you have to die…….

But look what Rabbi Shaul is teaching:

Rom 5:1
  Therefore, having been acquitted and declared not guilty, declared to be YITZDAK IM (righteous with) Yahweh on the yesod (basis) of our emunah (faith), we have shalom (peace) in relation to Yahweh through Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua Adoneinu (Our Lord),
Rom 5:2  Through whom also we have HaSha'ar la (The Gate to) Yahweh

Psa 118:19-23  Open to me the sha'arei tzedek (Gate of Righteousness); I will go through them, and I will praise Yahweh;
20  This is the sha'ar of Yahweh, into which the tzaddikim (righteous) shall enter.
21  I will praise Thee; for Thou hast heard me, and art become my Yeshuah (salvation).
22  The Even (Stone) which the Bonim (Builders) rejected [mem-alef-samech],

see same word in: ‘Psa 89:38  (39) But Thou hast cast off [mem-alef-samech] and abhorred, Thou hast been in wrath with Thine Moshiach.’

has become the Rosh Pinnah (Cornerstone).
23 This is Yahweh's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

Rom 5:3  Not only so, but we also glory in tzoros (troubles, afflictions), knowing that tzarah (trouble) produces savlanuth (patience),
Rom 5:4  savlanuth  produces tested character and midos (‘attitudes’), and tested character and midos (‘attitudes’) produce tikvah (hope).
Rom 5:5  And tikvah (hope) does not in the end lead to our being meyayesh (despairing) in disillusionment and bushah (shame), because the Ahavas (Love) Yahweh has been poured out in our levavot (hearts)

Jer 31:31  (30)  Hinei (behold), the days come, said Yahweh, that I will cut a Brit Chadasha (New Covenant) with Bais (House) Yisroel, and with Bais (House) Yehudah;
Jer 31:32  (31)  Not according to the Brit (Covenant) that I cut with their Avot (fathers) in the day that I took hold of their yad (hand) to take them out of Eretz Mitzrayim Egypt); which My Brit (Covenant) they broke, although I was Ba'al (Husband) to them, said Yahweh;
Jer 31:33  (32)  But this shall be the Brit (Covenant) that I will cut with Bais (House) Yisroel. After those days, said Yahweh, I will set My Torah in them inwardly, and I will write ketuvim (Scriptures) on their hearts; and I will be their Elohim, and they shall be My People.

through the Ruach Hakodesh given to us.
Rom 5:6  For while we were still helpless, Moshiach died for the resha'im (the unrighteous persons, the wicked), doing so at the appointed time [DANIEL 9:24-26]!
Rom 5:7  For only rarely will someone die for a tzaddik (righteous man); though efsher (perhaps) it is shayach (conceivable) that someone will dare to die for a tzaddik (righteous man).
Rom 5:8  But Yahweh demonstrates His ahavah (Love) for us in that while we were still chote'im (sinners), Moshiach died for us.
Rom 5:9  How much more then, having now been acquitted and pronounced to be YITZDAK IM (righteous in) Yahweh (IYOV 25:4) on the basis of the Moshiach's DAHM (blood) and sacrificial death

Isa 53:11  He (Yahweh) shall see of the travail of his (Moshiach's) nefesh (soul), and shall be satisfied; by knowledge of him (Moshiach) shall Tzadik Avdi ("My Righteous Servant,") Moshiach, Zecharyah 3:8, Yirmeyah 23:5; Zecharyah 6:11-12, Ezra 3:8 Yehoshua, Yeshua shmo (His Name] justify many (Ro 5:1); for he [Moshiach] shall bear their avon (iniquities).
Isa 53:12  Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his nefesh (soul) unto mavet (death); and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he nasah (carried) (like the Yom Kippur scapegoat) the sin of many, and made yifgiah intercession for the transgressors. [see Luk 23:34a  But Rebbe Melech HaMoshiach was saying, Abba, grant selicha (forgiveness) to them, for they have no daas (knowledge) of what they are doing.].

 how much more then shall we be delivered through him from the eschatological Charon Aph Yahweh (burning anger of Yahweh)!
Rom 5:10  For if when we were [Elohim's] oyevim (enemies) we were reconciled to Yahweh through the histalkus (passing), the mavet (death) of the Ben HaElohim [Moshiach], how much more, having been reconciled and no longer oyevim (enemies), shall we be delivered by his Techiyah (Resurrection) Chayyim (Live)!
Rom 5:11  Not only so, but we also glory in Yahweh though Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua Adoneinu Our Lord), through whom we have now received the ritztzuy (reconciliation between a wrathful Elohim Kadosh and sinful men).
Rom 5:12  Therefore, just as through one Adam (one man, humanity, Adam), Chet (Sin) entered into the Olam Hazeh (this world) and, through Chet (Sin), entered Mavet (Death); and so Mavet (Death) passed through to kol B'nei Adam (all Mankind, all the sons of Adam), because all sinned.
Rom 5:13  For before (the epoch of) the Torah (Law), Chet (Sin, Chet Kadmon, original sin) was in HaOlam HaZeh (this world). But Chet (Sin) is not accounted, recorded (to make charges for death penalties) in the absence of Torah [i.e., no Law, no violation, death penalty].
Rom 5:14  Nevertheless, Mavet (Death) reigned supreme from (the epoch of) Adam until (the epoch of) Moshe Rabbeinu, even over those who did not sin in the very same manner of Adam's averah (transgression, disobedience, commandment rebelled against and recorded for death penalty)-- that is, Adam who is a tipus (pattern, prophetic type), a demut he'atid (a future figure) of Hu HaBah ("He who comes," Moshiach the Coming One, the Coming Go'el Redeemer)

Isa 59:20  And the Go'el (Redeemer, Moshiach) shall come to Tziyon, and unto them that make teshuva and turn from peysha (rebellion) in Ya'akov, said Yahweh;
Job 19:25  For Ani yadati Goeli chai (I know that my Redeemer liveth), and that he shall stand up at Acharon (at the Last) upon aphar (dust, the earth);

Rom 5:15  But the averah (transgression) was not like the effect of unmerited chesed (grace). For if by the averah (transgression) of the one, the rabbim (many) died, how much more the unmerited Chen v'Chesed (double grace)  Yahweh and the matnat hachesed (free gift of grace) of the Adam HaEchad (one Man) Rebbe Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua have overflowed LARABBIM (to the many),

Isa 53:11  He (Yahweh) shall see of the travail of his [Moshiach's] nefesh, and shall be satisfied; by knowledge of him [Moshiach] shall Tzadik Avdi ["My Righteous Servant," Moshiach, Zecharyah 3:8, Yirmeyah 23:5; Zecharyah 6:11-12, Ezra 3:8 Yehoshua, Yeshua His Name] justify many (Ro 5:1); for he [Moshiach] shall bear their avon (iniquities).

Rom 5:16  And the mattanah (free gift) is not like the effect of that one Adam’s averah (transgression)

Gen 3:6 And when the isha (woman) saw that HaEtz (The Tree) was tov for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and HaEtz (The Tree) to be desired to make one have wisdom, she took of the p'ri (fruit) thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her ish (man) with her; and he did eat.

For the mishpat (judgment) is from one averah (transgression) to the gezar din (verdict) of ashem (guilty), to harsha'ah (condemnation as guilty); but the effect of the unmerited Chen v'Chesed (double grace) Yahweh is from rabbim (many) averot (transgressions) to zikkuy (acquittal), to that of being YITZDAK IM (justified with) Yahweh (Job 25:4  Mah yitzdak (What is right) for Enosh (man) im (with) El? Or how can he be clean that is born of isha (woman)?

Rom 5:17  For if by the averah (transgression) of the one, Mavet (Death) reigned supreme through the one Adam, how much more those, who receive the abundance of unmerited Chen v'Chesed (double grace) Yahweh and of the Matnat HaTzedakah (the gift of righteousness), shall reign in life through the one Adam, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua.
Rom 5:18  So, then, as through one Averah (transgression) [of Adam] to kol Bnei (all the sons) Adam to harsha'ah (condemnation as guilty), so also through one Mitzvah (righteous or worthy deed) [of Moshiach] to kol Bnei (all the sons) Adam to justification unto Chayei Olam (internal life).
Rom 5:19  For as through the disobedience of the one Adam, the many were made chote’im (sinners), so also through the mishma'at (obedience) of the one Adam [Moshiach], the many will be made tzaddikim (righteous ones) [YESHAYAH 53:11].
Rom 5:20  The (epoch of the) Torah came to increase the averah (transgression); but where Chet (Sin, Chet Kadmon (original sin)) increased, unmerited Chen v'Chesed (double grace) Yahweh overflowed in abundance,
Rom 5:21  In order that as Chet (Sin) reigned in Mavet (Death), so also Chesed (grace) might reign through Tzedek Olamim (internal righteous) to Chayyei Olam (internal righteous) through Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua Adoneinu (our Lord).


Rom 7:1  Do you not have da’as (knowledge), Achim b (brothers in)'Moshiach, for I speak to those who know the Torah, that the Torah exercises marut (authority, rule) over a man so long as he lives?
Rom 7:2  For the agunah (woman whose husband’s whereabouts are unknown) is bound by the Torah to her husband while he lives; but in the case that her husband’s death can be confirmed, she is no longer an agunah and is released from the Torah of her husband.
Rom 7:3 accordingly she will be named no'eh-fet (adulteress) if, while her husband lives, she becomes another man's. But if her ba'al (husband) dies, she is free from the Torah, so that she is no no'eh-fet (adulteress) if she becomes another man's.
Rom 7:4  So then, Achim b (brothers in)'Moshiach, you also were put to death in relation to the Torah through the basar (flesh) of Moshiach

Psa 16:9  Therefore my lev (heart) is glad, and my kavod (honor) rejoiceth; my basar (flesh) also shall dwell securely.
Psa 16:10  For Thou wilt not abandon my nefesh (soul) in Sheol; neither wilt Thou allow Your Chasid (your Righteous Ones) to see shachat (corruption, the pit, the grave, the abyss of corruption);

in order that you might become another's, bound to Moshiach who was given Techiyah (Resurrection) from the Mesim (dead), so that we might bear p'ri (fruit) for Yahweh.

Rom 7:5  For when we were in the basar (‘flesh’ in the fallen condition of the old humanity), through the Torah, the ta'avat besarim, (the sinful passions i.e., Chet Kadmon’s (original sin) yetzer harah of the fallen human condition) were working in our natural capacities, so as to bear p'ri (fruit) for mavet (death) [cf. Ro 4:15].
Rom 7:6  But now we have become niftar (freed, deceased) from the dominating ownership of the Torah, having died to that by which we were confined, so that we might serve in the Ruach Hakodesh of (sanctifying) and newness and not in the yoshen (oldness) of chumra (legalism, strict adherence to the letter of the law).
Rom 7:7  What then shall we say? That the Torah is considered as chet (sin)? Chas v'shalom (Elohim forbid)! Nevertheless, I would not have experienced chet (sin) except through the Torah; for I would not have known chamdanut (covetousness, greediness) if the Torah had not said, LO TACHMOD ("Thou shalt not covet" SHEMOT 20:17).
Rom 7:8  But Chet (Sin), seizing its opportunity through the mitzvoh (commandment), stirred up all manner of chamdanut (covetousness) in me. For in the absence of the Torah, Chet (Sin) is dead.
Rom 7:9  And in the absence of the Torah I was once alive. But when the mitzvoh (commandment) came

Gen 2:16  ADONAI, God, gave the person this order: "You may freely eat from every tree in the garden
Gen 2:17  except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. You are not to eat from it, because on the day that you eat from it, it will become certain that you will die." ,

Chet (Sin) became alive,
Rom 7:10  and I died. The mitzvoh (commandment) intended as the Derech L'Chayyim (Way to Life) proved for me a means to mavet (death).
Rom 7:11  For Chet (Sin), seizing its opportunity through the mitzvoh (commandment), deceived me and, through the mitzvoh (commandment), killed me [BERESHIS 3:1-6].

Rom 7:12  So that the Torah is kedoshah (holy) and the mitzvoh (commandment) is kedoshah and yasharah (street right) and tovah (good).

Rom 7:13  Did that which is good, then, become mavet (death) to me? Chas v'shalom (Elohim forbid)!  But Chet (Sin), it was Chet, working mavet (death) in me through that which is tovah, in order that Chet might be shown as Chet (Sin), and in order that Chet through the mitzvoh (commandment) might become chata'ah gedolah (great sin) ad m'od (very much).

Rom 7:14  For we have da’as (knowledge) that the Torah is Ruchanit (Spiritual, of the Ruach Hakodesh); but I am of the basar (flesh, fallen humanity) sold under the power of (slave master (Chet Kadmon, original sin) Chet (sin).
Rom 7:15  For I do not have da’as (knowledge) what I do. For that which I commit is not what I want; no, it is what I hate that I do!
Rom 7:16  But if that which I do is what I do not want, I agree with the Torah that the Torah is good.
Rom 7:17  But now it is no longer I doing this, but [the power of] Chet (Sin) which dwells within me.
Rom 7:18  For I have da’as (knowledge) that there dwells in me, that is, in my basar (my fallen humanity enslaved to Chet Kadmon) no good thing; for the wish [to do what is right] lies ready at hand for me, but to accomplish the good is not.
Rom 7:19  For I fail to do good as I wish, but HaRah (The Evil) which I do not wish is what I commit.
Rom 7:20  But if what I do not wish is that which I do, it is no longer I doing it but [the power of] Chet (Sin, Chet Kadmon, Original Sin) which dwells within me (cf. Ro 8:7-8).
Rom 7:21  I find then it be a law that for me who wishes to do HaTov (The Good), that for me HaRah (The Evil) lies ready at hand.

Rom 7:22  For I rejoice, I have simcha Torah in the Torah of Yahweh, so far as the inner man is concerned,

Rom 7:23  But I see another Chok (decree, law) in my natural capacities at milchamah (war) with the Torah of my mind and making me a prisoner to the Chok (law) of Chet (Sin) which is [a power] in my natural capacities.
Rom 7:24  Wretched man am I! Who will deliver me from the body of this mavet (death)?
Rom 7:25  Hodu l (honor to)'Yahweh (thanks be to Elohim) ba(in)Moshiach Yehoshua Adoneinu (our Lord). So then I myself with my mind serve the Torah of Yahweh and with my basar (flesh) I serve the Chok of Chet (the Law of Sin).

The total spiritual turnaround here described is when the conviction of the intellect, emotion, and will “obey from the heart the form of doctrine laid out here in Scripture” as we are born anew in the humanity of the new Man and die to the old depraved Adam.

This is not a teaching for a ‘replacement’ of ‘The Torah of Yahweh’. And Rabbi Shaul is not teaching about some new ‘half-god’ to Pray and serve that god instead of Yahweh! What was the case in the beginning of the Roman Church…… As a ‘matter’ we Jews and Ephraim ‘created’ the ‘new-doctrine’ of the early Roman Church…… Again, there don’t exist a ‘Jesus-Christ’ or “Yeshu’ or whatever else!

In the teaching of Rabbi Shaul is no changing of the teaching from Abba Yahweh to our Father Abraham and the navi:

‘Hab 2:4  Hinei (behold), his nashamah (soul) which is puffed up is not upright in him; but the tzaddik (righteous) shall live by his emunah (believe).

Through Moshiach, Yeshuah from Yahweh, who give you emunah (believe)…..

Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh; and He (Abba Yahweh) credited emunah (faith)] to him as tzedakah (righteousness).’

So, it stays as a fact, more a conformation conclusion, when it is further studied:

Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Adam, then you shall
know that I am He, and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught
Me, these words I speak.

Isa 41:4 “Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the
Beginning? ‘I, יהוה, am the first, and with the last I am He.’ ”

Exo 3:13-16 And Mosheh said to Elohim, “See when I come to the children of
Yisra’el and say to them, ‘The Elohim of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and
they say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ what shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.”1 And He said, “Thus you
shall say to the children of Yisra’el, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” Footnote: 1The
Hebrew text reads: ’eyeh ’asher ’eyeh, the word ’eyeh being derived from hayah
which means to be, to exist, but the Aramaic text here in v. 14 reads: ayah ashar
ayah. This is not His Name, but it is an explanation that leads up to the Revelation of His Name in v. 15, namely: אהיה אשׁר אהיה
15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of
Yisra’el, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, the Elohim of
Yitshaq, and the Elohim of Ya’aqob , has sent me to you. This is My Name
Forever and this is My remembrance to all generations.’
16 “Go, and you shall gather the elders of Yisra’el together, and say to them, ‘....
Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Abraham, of Yitshaq, and of Ya’aqob ,
Appeared to me, saying, “I have indeed visited you and seen what is done to you
in Mitsrayim;

Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have
Chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before
Me there was no El formed, nor after Me there is none.
Isa 43:11 “I, I am יהוה, and besides Me there is no savior. (מושׁיע – moshi’a)

For me, there is no other Messiah it is: Yeshuah Yahweh!

When we study ‘The Haberith HaChadashah’ good there is really more and it is ‘amazing’.



Please look for yourselves in the next pasukim:

Jas 1:1  Yaʽaqoḇ, a servant of Elohim and of the Master יהושע  Messiah, to the twelve tribes who are in the dispersion (Can you tell me who are ‘the twelve tribes who are in the dispersion’?): Greetings.
There is a Greek word Please look at the ‘Strongs’ number of the word in the pasukim:

G4690
σπέρμα
sperma
sper'-mah
From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed.

Rom_1:3  concerning His Son, who came of the seed (G4690) of Dawiḏ according to the flesh,
Rom_4:13  For the promise that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Aḇraham or to his seed (G4690) through the Torah, but through a righteousness of belief.
Rom_4:16  On account of this it is of belief, that it be according to favour, for the promise to be made certain to all the seed (G4690), not only to those who are of the Torah, but also to those who are of the belief of Aḇraham, who is father of us all –
Rom_4:18  who against all expectation did believe, in expectation, so that he should become father of many nations, according to what was said, “So shall your seed (G4690) be.”
Rom_9:7  neither are they all children because they are the seed (G4690) of Aḇraham, but, “In Yitsḥaq your seed (G4690) shall be called.”
Rom_9:8  That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Elohim, but the children of the promise are reckoned as the seed (G4690).
Rom_9:29  And as Yeshayahu said before, “If יהוה of hosts had not left us a seed (G4690), we would have become like Seḏom, and we would have been made like Amorah.”
Rom_11:1  I say then, has Elohim rejected His people? Let it not be! For, I also am a Yisra’ĕlite of the seed (G4690) of Aḇraham, of the tribe of Binyamin.

1Co_9:11  If we have sown spiritual seed (G4152 πνευματικός pneumatikos phyoo-mat-ik-os'
From G4151; non-carnal, that is, (humanly) ethereal (as opposed to gross), or (daemoniacally) a spirit (concretely), or (divinely) supernatural, regenerate, religious: - spiritual. Compare G5591.) among you, is it too much if we reap material goods from you?

1Co_15:38  But Elohim gives it a body as He wishes, and to each seed (G4690) a body of its own.

2Co_9:10  And He who supplies seed (G4690) to the sower, and bread for food, shall supply and increase the seed G4703 σπόρος sporos spor'-os From G4687; a scattering (of seed), that is, (concretely) seed (as sown): - seed (X sown). you have sown and increase the fruit of your righteousness,
2Co_11:22  Are they Heḇrews? So am I. Are they Yisra’ĕlites? So am I. Are they the seed (G4690) of Aḇraham? So am I.
Gal_3:16  But the promises were spoken to Aḇraham, and to his Seed (G4690). He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed (G4690),” who is Messiah.
Gal_3:19  Why, then, the Torah? It was added because of transgressions, until the Seed (G4690) should come to whom the promise was made. And it was ordained through messengers in the hand of a mediator.
Gal_3:29  And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed (G4690) of Aḇraham, and heirs according to promise.
2Ti_2:8  Remember that יהושע Messiah, of the seed (G4690) of Dawiḏ, was raised from the dead according to my Good News,
Heb_2:16  For, doubtless, He does not take hold of messengers, but He does take hold of the seed (G4690) of Aḇraham.
Heb_11:11  By belief also, Sarah herself was enabled to conceive seed (G4690), and she bore a child when she was past the normal age, because she deemed Him trustworthy who had promised.
Heb_11:18  of whom it was said, “In Yitsḥaq your seed (G4690) shall be called,”


So, if I may ask who do you think you are, if you are from/have Messiah – Yeshuah Yahweh? Or what do you have if you are from/have Messiah - Yeshuah Yahweh?

Not a ‘follower’ of another ‘mighty one…… But,

You let Him reign in you?

Col 2:6 Therefore, as you accepted Messiah
יהושע  the Master, walk in Him,
Col 2:7 having been rooted and built up in Him, and established in the belief, as you were taught, overflowing in it with thanksgiving.
Col 2:8 See to it that no one makes a prey of you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary matters of the world,1 and not according to Messiah. Footnote: 1See v. 20, and Gal. 4:3 & 9.
Col 2:9 Because in Him dwells all the completeness of the Mightiness (Abba YHWH) bodily,
Col 2:10 and you have been made complete in Him, who is the Head of all principality and authority.
Col 2:11 In Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not made with hands, in the putting off of the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Messiah,

Abba YHWH said: Deu_10:16 “And you shall circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and harden your neck no more.
And: Deu_30:6 “And
יהוה  your Elohim

shall circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed,

to love
יהוה  your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being, so that you might live,

This one of His Chukim,” ‘The Chukim (statutes) are commandments whose reason is unknown; and the sages of blessed memory taught (Midrash T’hillim 9) [that the Almighty said] ‘I enacted Chukim for you, and you have no right to entertain doubting thoughts about them’ A man’s evil impulse troubles him about them, and the nations of the world comment caustically about them; for example: the prohibition on pig-meat, and meat and milk (you don’t have that in the written Torah, Ariel), and the laws of the heifer whose neck was broken, the red heifer, and the goat sent off [into the wilderness]” from ‘the concise Book of Mitzvoth’ Rabbi Yisrael Meir haKohen.

So may I ask?

Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',
Until comes in fulfillment,

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehu
ah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehuah, and Yehuah not trouble Ephrayim.

Ps. Please read all the Mitswoth (
go to: Positive Commandments and the Negative Commandments), easy to read special the Pasukim. Let Abba Yahweh ‘work it out’ in you.!) In a regular time maybe ones in the week. So that you can have a better ‘understanding’ when you are reading the rest of the Scriptures…… . Abba Yahweh gave them to all of Israel….. Yudah and Ephraim.

No comments:

Post a Comment