Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Monday, August 20, 2012

1Co 13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.....


1Co 13:12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know, as I also have been known.
1Co 13:13 And now belief, expectation, and love remain – these three. But the greatest of these is love.

Do you know what Love is? I don’t know! I don’t know the ‘chemical-construction’ of it. That I can put in a ‘box’ and use it when I think that I need it? Or when I like to use it.

The same I have with believe……

Gal_3:6  Even so Aḇraham “did believe Elohim, and it was reckoned unto him as righteousness.”
Gal_3:22  But the Scripture has shut up all mankind under sin, that the promise by belief in יהושע Messiah might be given to those who believe.


Maybe we can think about…. (I’m not a literary writer but I try to talk and maybe it is nice to understand me)

Long time back, when I was a in my ‘puberty’ sometimes I ‘fell in love’. And a fear that I had, terrible, I couldn’t comprehend it. It makes it me sick!  I couldn’t handle it. Sometimes so ‘worse’ that I liked to kill myself! I needed to be liberated from it! I needed help….. .

Now after so many years, Baruch HaShem! I’m not liberated from it! From the most beautiful gift that a human has!

I remember when I met my wife, I felt in love. There was nothing so beautiful as to give myself completely over. The same was/is in me Of course in the right time and the right place and the right way, to know that, we have the Torah and believe the Torah. To do what Elohim said, obey His Voice….. Also it is a growing process but a very beautiful one.

So I don’t need to know: the ‘chemical-construction’ of love. What I can put in a ‘box’ and use it when I think that I need it…. Or when I like to use it….! To be the complete ‘master’!
But we may know:

Gen_1:27  And Elohim created the man in His image, in the image of Elohim He created him – male and female He created them.
Gen_9:6  “Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man his blood is shed, for in the image of Elohim has He made man.



I think it is good to read about ‘believe’ in the Scriptures:

Gen_45:26  And they told him, saying, “Yosĕph is still alive, and he is governor over all the land of Mitsrayim.” And Yaʽaqoḇ’s heart ceased, for he did not believe them.
Exo_4:1  And Mosheh answered and said, “And if they do not believe me, nor listen to my voice, and say, ‘יהוה has not appeared to you?’ ”
Exo_4:5  so that they believe that יהוה Elohim of their fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, has appeared to you.”
Exo_4:8  “And it shall be, if they do not believe you, nor listen to the voice of the first sign, they shall believe the voice of the latter sign.
Exo_4:9  “And it shall be, if they do not believe even these two signs, or listen to your voice, that you shall take water from the river and pour it on the dry land. And the water which you take from the river shall become blood on the dry land.”
Exo_19:9  And יהוה said to Mosheh, “See, I am coming to you in the thick cloud, so that the people hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever.” And Mosheh reported the words of the people to יהוה.
Num_20:12  But יהוה spoke to Mosheh and to Aharon, “Because you did not believe Me, to set Me apart in the eyes of the children of Yisra’ĕl, therefore you do not bring this assembly into the land which I have given them.”
1Ki_10:7  “But I did not believe the words until I came and saw with my own eyes. And see, I have not been told the half! Your wisdom and prosperity exceed the report which I heard.
2Ch_9:6  “But I did not believe their words until I came and saw with my own eyes. And see, I have not been told the half of the greatness of your wisdom! You exceed the report which I heard.
2Ch_32:15  ‘And now, do not let Ḥizqiyahu deceive you or persuade you like this, and do not believe him; for no mighty one of any nation or reign was able to deliver his people from my hand or the hand of my fathers – much less your Elohim, to deliver you from my hand!’ ”
Job_9:16  Though I had called and He answered me, I would not believe that He was listening to my voice.
Job_29:24  I smiled at those who did not believe, and the light of my face they did not dim.
Psa_78:22  Because they did not believe in Elohim, Neither did they trust in His deliverance.
Psa_78:32  In spite of all this they still sinned, And did not believe in His wonders.
Psa_106:24  They then despised the pleasant land; They did not believe His word,
Pro_26:25  Though he speaks kindly, do not believe him, For there are seven abominations in his heart.
Isa_7:9  “And the head of Ephrayim is Shomeron, and the head of Shomeron is the son of Remalyahu. If you do not believe, you are not steadfast.” ’ ”
Isa_43:10  “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no Ěl formed, nor after Me there is none.
Jer_12:6  “For even your brothers, the house of your father, even they have betrayed you, even they have cried aloud after you. Do not believe them, even though they speak smooth words to you.
Jer_40:14  and they said to him, “Do you know that Baʽalis sovereign of the Ammonites has sent Yishmaʽĕl son of Nethanyah to take your life?” But Geḏalyahu son of Aḥiqam would not believe them.
Lam_4:12  The sovereigns of the earth did not believe, Nor any of the inhabitants of the world, That an adversary and enemy Would enter the gates of Yerushalayim.
Hab_1:5  “Look among the nations and see, and be amazed, be amazed! For a work is being wrought in your days which you would not believe if it were told.
Mat_9:28  And when He came into the house, the blind men came to Him. And יהושע said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yea, Master.”
Mat_18:6  “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it is better for him that a millstone be hung around his neck, and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat_21:25  “The immersion of Yoḥanan, where did it come from? From heaven or from men?” So they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He shall say to us, ‘Then why did you not believe him?’
Mat_21:32  for Yoḥanan came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but tax collectors and whores believed him. And when you saw it, you did not repent afterwards, to believe him.
Mat_24:23  “If anyone then says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe.
Mat_24:26  “So if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe.
Mat_27:42  “He saved others – He is unable to save Himself. If He is the Sovereign of Yisra’ĕl, let Him now come down from the stake, and we shall believe Him.
Mar_1:15  and saying, “The time has been filled, and the reign of Elohim has come near. Repent, and believe in the Good News.”
Mar_5:36  But having heard the word that was spoken, יהושע said to the ruler of the congregation, “Do not be afraid – only believe.”
Mar_9:23  And יהושע said to him, “If you are able to believe, all is possible to him who believes.”
Mar_9:24  And immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “I believe Master, help my unbelief!”
Mar_9:42  “And whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it is better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.
Mar_11:24  “Because of this I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.
Mar_11:31  And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He shall say, ‘Then why did you not believe him?’
Mar_13:21  “And if anyone then says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there!’ do not believe it.
Mar_15:32  “The Messiah? The Sovereign of Yisra’ĕl? Come down now from the stake, so that we see and believe.” And those who were impaled with Him were reproaching Him.
Mar_16:11  And when they heard that He was alive and had been seen by her, they did not believe.
Mar_16:13  And they went and reported it to the rest, but they did not believe them either.
Mar_16:14  Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table. And He reproached their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He was raised.
Mar_16:17  “And these signs shall accompany the ones who believe: In My Name they shall cast out demons, they shall speak with renewed tongues,
Luk_1:20  “But see, you shall be silent and unable to speak until the day this takes place, because you did not believe my words which shall be filled in their appointed time.”
Luk_8:13  “And those on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy. And these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of trial fall away.
Luk_8:50  And יהושע, having heard, answered him, saying, “Do not be afraid, only believe, and she shall be healed.”
Luk_20:5  And they debated among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He shall say, ‘Then why did you not believe him?’
Luk_22:67  “If You are the Messiah, say it to us.” And He said to them, “If I say to you, you would not believe it at all,
Luk_24:11  And their words appeared to them to be nonsense, and they did not believe them.
Luk_24:25  And He said to them, “O thoughtless ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken!
Joh_1:7  This one came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all might believe through him.
Joh_1:50  יהושע answered and said to him, “Because I said to you, ‘I saw you under the fig tree,’ do you believe? Greater than that you shall see.”
Joh_3:12  “If you do not believe when I spoke to you about earthly matters, how are you going to believe when I speak to you about the heavenly matters?
Joh_3:18  “He who believes in Him is not judged, but he who does not believe is judged already, because he has not believed in the Name of the only brought-forth Son of Elohim.
Joh_4:21  יהושע said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you shall neither on this mountain, nor in Yerushalayim, worship the Father.
Joh_4:42  And they said to the woman, “We no longer believe because of what you said, for we ourselves have heard, and we know that this is truly the Messiah, the Saviour of the world.”
Joh_4:48  יהושע then said to him, “If you people do not see signs and wonders, you do not believe at all.”
Joh_5:38  “And you do not have His Word staying in you, because you do not believe Him whom He sent.
Joh_5:44  “How are you able to believe, when you are receiving esteem from one another, and the esteem that is from the only Elohim you do not seek?
Joh_5:47  “But if you do not believe his writings,1 how shall you believe My words?” Footnote: 1Lk. 9:33, Lk. 16:31, Mal. 4:4-5.
Joh_6:29  יהושע answered and said to them, “This is the work of Elohim, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”
Joh_6:30  So they said to Him, “What sign then would You do, so that we see and believe You? What would You do?
Joh_6:36  “But I said to you that you have seen Me, and still do not believe.
Joh_6:64  “But there are some of you who do not believe.” For יהושע knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would deliver Him up.
Joh_7:5  For even His brothers did not believe in Him.
Joh_8:24  “Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins.”
Joh_8:45  “And because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.
Joh_8:46  “Who of you proves Me wrong concerning sin? And if I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me?
Joh_9:18  However, the Yehuḏim did not believe concerning him, that he had been blind and received his sight, till they called the parents of him who had received his sight.
Joh_9:35  יהושע heard that they had cast him out, and when He had found him, He said to him, “Do you believe in the Son of Elohim?”
Joh_9:36  He answered and said, “Who is He, Master, that I might believe in Him?”
Joh_9:38  And he said, “Master, I believe,” and bowed before Him.
Joh_10:25  יהושע answered them, “I have told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s Name, they bear witness concerning Me.
Joh_10:26  “But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.
Joh_10:37  “If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me;
Joh_10:38  but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, so that you know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.”
Joh_11:15  “And for your sake I am glad I was not there, in order for you to believe. But let us go to him.”
Joh_11:26  “And everyone that is living and believing in Me shall never die at all. Do you believe this?”
Joh_11:27  She said to Him, “Yea, Master, I believe that You are the Messiah, the Son of Elohim, who is coming into the world.”
Joh_11:40  יהושע said to her, “Did I not say to you that if you believe, you shall see the esteem of Elohim?”
Joh_11:42  “And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the crowd standing by I said this, in order that they believe that You sent Me.”
Joh_11:48  “If we let Him alone like this, they all shall believe in Him, and the Romans shall come and take away from us both our place and nation.”
Joh_12:36  “While you have the light, believe in the light, so that you become sons of light.” These words יהושע spoke, and went off and was hidden from them.
Joh_12:37  But though He had done so many signs before them, they did not believe in Him,
Joh_12:39  Because of this they were unable to believe, because again Yeshayahu said:
Joh_12:42  Still, even among the rulers many did believe in Him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the congregation,
Joh_13:19  “Now I say to you, before it takes place, that when it does take place, you shall believe that I am.
Joh_14:1  “Let not your heart be troubled. Believe in Elohim, believe also in Me.
Joh_14:10  “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak from Myself. But the Father who stays in Me does His works.
Joh_14:11  Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, otherwise believe Me because of the works themselves.
Joh_14:29  “And now I have told you before it takes place, that when it does take place, you shall believe.
Joh_16:9  concerning sin because they do not believe in Me,
Joh_16:30  “Now we know that You know all, and have no need that anyone should question You. By this we believe that You came forth from Elohim.”
Joh_16:31  יהושע answered them, “Do you now believe?
Joh_17:21  so that they all might be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, so that they too might be one in Us, so that the world might believe that You have sent Me.
Joh_19:35  And he who has seen has witnessed, and his witness is true. And he knows that he is speaking the truth, in order that you might believe.
Joh_20:25  so the other taught ones said to him, “We have seen the Master.” But he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the mark of the nails, and put my finger into the imprint of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I shall by no means believe.”
Joh_20:31  but these have been written so that you believe that יהושע is the Messiah, the Son of Elohim,1 and that, believing, you might possess life in His Name. Footnote: 1See Mt. 16:16.
Act_8:37  And Philip said, “If you believe with all your heart, it is permitted.” And he answering, said, “I believe that יהושע Messiah is the Son of Elohim.”1 Footnote: 1Mt. 16:16.
Act_13:41  “See, you despisers, marvel and perish, for I work a work in your days, a work which you would in no way believe if someone were to declare it to you.’ ”
Act_15:7  And when there had been much dispute, Kĕpha rose up and said to them, “Men, brothers, you know that a good while ago Elohim chose among us, that by my mouth the gentiles should hear the word of the Good News and believe.
Act_16:31  And they said, “Believe on the Master יהושע Messiah, and you shall be saved, you and your household.”
Act_17:4  And some of them did believe, and a large number of the worshipping Greeks, and not a few of the leading women, joined Sha’ul and Sila.
Act_17:5  But the Yehuḏim who did not believe, having become envious, took some of the wicked men from the market-place, and gathering a mob, set all the city in an uproar and came upon the house of Jason, and were seeking to bring them out to the people.
Act_18:8  And Crispus, the ruler of the congregation, did believe in the Master with all his household. And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were immersed.
Act_19:4  And Sha’ul said, “Yoḥanan indeed immersed with an immersion of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe in the One who is coming after him, that is, in Messiah יהושע.”
Act_19:9  But when some were hardened and did not believe, speaking evil of the Way before the crowd, he withdrew from them and separated the taught ones, reasoning daily in the school of Turannos.
Act_21:25  “But concerning the gentiles who believe, we have written and decided that they should keep themselves from what is offered to idols, and blood, and what is strangled, and whoring.”1 Footnote: 1See 15:20.
Act_22:19  “And I said, ‘Master, they know that in every congregation I was imprisoning and beating those who believe on You.
Act_26:27  “Sovereign Agrippa, do you believe the prophets? I know that you do believe.”
Act_27:25  “Therefore take courage, men, for I believe Elohim that it shall be according to the way it was spoken to me.
Rom_3:3  For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief nullify the trustworthiness of Elohim?
Rom_3:22  and the righteousness of Elohim is through belief in יהושע Messiah to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference,
Rom_4:18  who against all expectation did believe, in expectation, so that he should become father of many nations, according to what was said, “So shall your seed be.”
Rom_4:24  but also because of us, to whom it shall be reckoned, to us who believe in Him who raised up יהושע our Master from the dead,
Rom_6:8  And if we died with Messiah, we believe that we shall also live with Him,
Rom_10:9  That if you confess with your mouth the Master יהושע and believe in your heart that Elohim has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved.
Rom_10:14  How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without one proclaiming?
Rom_13:11  And do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for us to wake up from sleep, for now our deliverance is nearer than when we did believe.
Rom_15:31  that I might be delivered from those in Yehuḏah who do not believe, and that my service for Yerushalayim be well received by the set-apart ones,
1Co_1:21  For since, in the wisdom of Elohim, the world through wisdom did not know Elohim, it pleased Elohim through the foolishness of preaching to save those who believe.
1Co_11:18  For in the first place, I hear that when you come together as an assembly, there are divisions among you, and to some extent I believe it.
1Co_14:22  So then tongues are for a sign, not to those who believe but to unbelievers, and prophesying is not for unbelievers but for those who believe.
2Co_4:13  But having the same spirit of belief, according to what has been written, “I believed, therefore I spoke,” we also believe, therefore we also speak,
Gal_3:6  Even so Aḇraham “did believe Elohim, and it was reckoned unto him as righteousness.”
Gal_3:22  But the Scripture has shut up all mankind under sin, that the promise by belief in יהושע Messiah might be given to those who believe.
Php_1:29  Because to you it has been given as a favour, on behalf of Messiah, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake,
1Th_1:7  so that you became an example to all who believe in Makedonia and Achaia.
1Th_2:10  You are witnesses, Elohim also, how set-apart and righteously and blamelessly we behaved ourselves among you who believe,
1Th_2:13  And because of this we thank Elohim without ceasing, that when you received the Word of Elohim which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is truly, the Word of Elohim, which also works in you who believe.1 Footnote: 1Heb. 13:21.
1Th_4:14  For if we believe that יהושע died and rose again, so also Elohim shall bring with Him those who sleep1 in יהושע. Footnote: 1An euphemism for death, a typical Hebrew word for it.
2Th_1:10  when He comes to be esteemed in His set-apart ones and to be admired among all those who believe in that Day, because our witness to you was believed.
2Th_2:11  And for this reason Elohim sends them a working of delusion, for them to believe the falsehood,1 Footnote: 1Eze. 20:25, John 9:39, John 12:40, Acts 7:42, Rom. 1:24-28.
2Th_2:12  in order that all should be judged who did not believe the truth, but have delighted in the unrighteousness.
1Ti_1:16  But because of this I received compassion, so that in me first, יהושע Messiah might display all patience, as an example to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.
1Ti_4:3  forbidding to marry, saying to abstain from foods which Elohim created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
1Ti_4:10  It is for this that we labour and struggle, because we trust in the living Elohim, who is the Saviour of all men, particularly of those who believe.
Heb_11:6  But without belief it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to Elohim has to believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who earnestly seek Him.
Heb_11:31  By belief, Raḥaḇ the whore did not perish with those who did not believe, having received the spies with peace.
Jas_2:19  You believe that Elohim is one. You do well. The demons also believe – and shudder!
1Pe_1:21  who through Him believe in Elohim who raised Him from the dead and gave Him esteem, so that your belief and expectation are in Elohim.
1Pe_2:7  This preciousness, then, is for you who believe; but to those who are disobedient, “The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner-stone,”1 Footnote: 1Ps. 118:22.
1Jn_3:23  And this is His command, that we should believe in the Name of His Son יהושע Messiah and love one another, as He gave us command.
1Jn_4:1  Beloved ones, do not believe every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of Elohim, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1Jn_5:10  The one who believes in the Son of Elohim has the witness in himself, the one who does not believe Elohim has made Him a liar, because he has not believed the witness that Elohim has given concerning His Son.
1Jn_5:13  I have written this to you who believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim, so that you know that you possess everlasting life, and so that you believe in the Name of the Son of Elohim.
Jud_1:5  But I intend to remind you, though you once knew this, that יהוה, having saved a people out of the land of Mitsrayim, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.

It is written in the Scriptures of the HaBerith HaChadashah:

Luk 1:28  And the messenger, coming to her, said, “Greetings, favoured one, the Master is with you. Blessed are you among women!”
Luk 1:29  But she was greatly disturbed at his word, and wondered what kind of greeting this was.
Luk 1:30  And the messenger said to her, “Do not be afraid, Miryam, for you have found favour with Elohim.
Luk 1:31  “And see, you shall conceive in your womb, and shall give birth to a Son, and call His Name יהושע.1 Footnote: 1Mt. 1:21.
Luk 1:32  “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And יהוה Elohim shall give Him the throne of His father Dawiḏ.
Luk 1:33  “And He shall reign over the house of Yaʽaqoḇ forever, and there shall be no end to His reign.”1 Footnote: 1Verses 32 and 33 confirm the prophecies Ps. 2, Ps. 89:14-34, Isa. 9:7, Isa. 16:5, Jer. 23:3-6, Jer. 30:9, Ezek. 37:24, Dan. 2:44, Dan. 7:18-27, Mic. 5:2-4, Acts 1:6-7, Rev. 11:15.
Luk 1:34  And Miryam said to the messenger, “How shall this be, since I do not know a man?”
Luk 1:35  And the messenger answering, said to her, “The Set-apart Spirit shall come upon you, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you. And for that reason the Set-apart One born of you shall be called: Son of Elohim.

Basic on
Luk 1:28-35 I believe Yeshuah is a human! Not Elohim…. Human like you and me….. O wah Ariel how dear you!        

But I also believe Yeshuah is the Son of Elohim….. Because Abba Yahweh said that long time ago that that should happen and now He said it again through a messenger…. And I believe Abba Yahweh! The Messenger also said:
Luk 1:32  “He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Most High. And יהוה Elohim shall give Him the throne of His father Dawiḏ.
Luk 1:33  “And He shall reign over the house of Yaʽaqoḇ forever, and there shall be no end to His reign.”1 Footnote: 1Verses 32 and 33 confirm the prophecies Ps. 2, Ps. 89:14-34, Isa. 9:7, Isa. 16:5, Jer. 23:3-6, Jer. 30:9, Ezek. 37:24, Dan. 2:44, Dan. 7:18-27, Mic. 5:2-4, Acts 1:6-7, Rev. 11:15.


Because of that I believe Yeshuah was without sin (
“The Set-apart Spirit shall come upon you, and the power of the Most High shall overshadow you. And for that reason ‘is He’ the Set-apart One”). What is needed to give Himself as a Korban for all our sins? And what is so beautiful Yeshuah died and Abba Yahweh raised Him up alive as a firstling. Many people bear the testimony that they saw Yeshuah after His dead!

Yochanan said:

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2  He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh 1:3  All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.
Joh 1:4  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

I believe the Word became flesh. It is and was always Elohim.

As is spoken off:

Jer 31:31  “See, the days are coming,” declares
יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”
Jer 31:35  Thus said יהוה, who gives the sun for a light by day, and the laws of the moon and the stars for a light by night, who stirs up the sea, and its waves roar – יהוה of hosts is His Name:
Jer 31:36  “If these laws vanish from before Me,” declares יהוה, “then the seed of Yisra’ĕl shall also cease from being a nation before Me forever.”

In His Torah is also written:

Exo 20:1  And Elohim spoke all these Words, saying,
Exo 20:2  “I am יהוה your Elohim, who brought you out of the land of Mitsrayim, out of the house of slavery.
Exo 20:3  “You have no other mighty ones against My face.
Exo 20:4  “You do not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of that which is in the heavens above, or which is in the earth beneath, or which is in the waters under the earth,
Exo 20:5  you do not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, יהוה your Elohim am a jealous Ěl, visiting the crookedness of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me,
Exo 20:6  but showing kindness to thousands, to those who love Me and guard My commands.
Exo 20:7  “You do not bring1 the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught. Footnote: 1Or lift up, or take.

I believe that and take it very serious!

So I take Yeshuah Yahweh as is….

My children (until now) they take, accept everything what I deceit without much thinking….. Because they believe me….. Trust. So I have a big responsibility!

And say now honestly can I compare myself with Elohim that I can ‘judge’ His creation? How He He did it or even come to the point Who He is? We tried that whit the building of the Tower of Babel and look what happened….


So I have no problem that I cannot comprehend Him. I don’t need it.

But Yeshuah is from and through Yahweh, that is what I believe…..

‘Smaller Yahweh’ – ‘Higher Yahweh’ – ‘three persons’ or whatever. I can do nothing with it! We come so easily to the point to Pray to different gods and that is forbidden. To set what we imagine between Yahweh and ourselves. To use His Name in vain.

In no way I go against Torah, what is written on our hearts (also
Exo 20:1 -7), when the Yeshuah Yahweh came in my life. By the next ‘confession’:
Php 2:1  If, then, there is any encouragement in Messiah, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of Spirit, if any affection and compassion,
Php 2:2  make my joy complete by being of the same mind, having the same love, one in being and of purpose,
Php 2:3  doing none at all through selfishness or self-conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
Php 2:4  Each one should look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Php 2:5  For, let this mind be in you which was also in Messiah יהושע,
Php 2:6  who, being in the form of Elohim, did not regard equality with Elohim a matter to be grasped,
Php 2:7  but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men.
Php 2:8  And having been found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, death even of a stake.
Php 2:9  Elohim, therefore, has highly exalted Him and given Him the Name which is above every name,
Php 2:10  that at the Name of יהושע every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
Php 2:11  and every tongue should confess that יהושע Messiah is Master, to the esteem of Elohim the Father.


So I come to the Father in Name of Yeshuah and Pray that His way of thinking (what can be very powerful) may come over me, The Ruach HaKodesh......

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim.
Joh 1:2 He was in the beginning with Elohim.
Joh 1:3 All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Fo
otnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6.
Joh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Gen 3:8 And they heard the sound of יהוה Elohim walking about in the garden in the cool of the day, and Aḏam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of יהוה Elohim among the trees of the garden.

In rabbinical translations (Targumim) is many times used the Aramaic word ‘Memra’

מימרא

From מימר m.ch = h. מאמר 1) word, command Targum: the Word, i.e. The Lord

(MARCUS JASTROW)

Targum Onkelos on Gen 3:8: ‘And they heard the voice of the Word (Memra) of the Lord God walking in the garden in the evening of the day and Adam and his wife hid themselves from before the Lord God among the trees of the garden.’ (An 1892 translation by J. W. Etheridge http://targum.info/targumic-texts/)

Many of us Jews read every week near the Hebrew Parashah, Targum Onkelos)

Just after ‘the beginning’ ‘in the days of old’ Abba didn’t ‘Tabernacle’ among us because we sinned. (Tabernacle the Latin word for Sukkah or Mishkan)

But Abba ‘came’ to be with us every time when we obey His voice……

So what is His Word?

We can read in the Scriptures:

‘YHWH Elohim called’ 96 times

‘YHWH said’ 5697 times

Yahweh spoke - 'The Breath of Yahweh' - You can also say 'The Ruach of Yahweh' - All what Yahweh spoke, said is really His way of thinking....... .


What is The Teshuvah/return to Abba YHWH?



   What is The Teshuvah/return to Abba YHWH?

A Translation of the word and Pasukim, where in you see the word. So you can think for yourselves what it is….. .

   Isa 44:22:
  מחיתי כעב פשׁעיך וכענן חטאותיך שׁובה אלי כי גאלתיך׃


   Isa 44:22 “I shall wipe out your transgressions like a cloud, and your sins like a mist. Return to Me, for I shall redeem you.



Please Say Yes to Abba Yahweh and His Laws.
It is written in the Koran:
‘1. Surah Al-Fatihah:
1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

This is the 'start' in the Koran......
For more, what the Koran is teaching about: ‘Muslims Hate Jews, Christians all other faiths’ ‘Their Guide Book says to kill, behead and burn all non-believers’ click:
Index of The Quran (Satanic Verses of violence to us)
For more information about the development of these ‘Chaldean’ in our days go to our News-Blog: http://thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.co.il/








Please read the Mitzvoth go to: Positive Commandments and the Negative Commandments), easy to read. It is very important to know them. I don’t ask you this to become a good Jew! But to learn who you really are. That you can find your real identity.  In a good understanding of the rest of The Scriptures. And that you understand that Rabbi Shaul is talking to a real Israel,

1Co 10:1  I do not want you to be without da'as (knowledge), Achim (brothers) b(in) 'Moshiach, that Avoteinu (our fore Fathers, you Yehudah and Ephraim! Nobody else.) all were under the anan (cloud),

(‘Achim (brothers) b(in)Moshiach are Yehudah and Ephraim who were all under the anan (cloud). The seed (literal) of Abraham, Yitzhak and Ya’acob) read it for yourself :)

Exo 13:21 And Yahweh went before them (Yehudah and Ephraim -Israel) by day in an ammud anan (‘Pillar of a cloud), to guide them haderech (the Way); and by lailah (night) in an ammud eish (‘Pillar of fire), to give them ohr (light); so they could travel yomam valailah (day or night);
Exo 13:22 He took not away the amud heanan (‘Pillar of a cloud) by day, nor the ammud haeish (‘Pillar of fire) by night, from before HaAm (the people, Yehudah and Ephraim) and passed through the sea.
Exo 14:22 And the Bnei Yisroel (Yehudah and Ephraim) then went into the middle of the yam (sea) upon the yabashah (dry land); and the mayim (waters) were a chomah (wall) unto them on their right, and on their left.
Exo 14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them into the middle of the yam (sea), even kol sus (all horses) Pharaoh, his chariots, and his parash (rider).
Exo 14:24 So it came to pass, that when came the watch of the boker (morning), Yahweh looked down on the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt) through the ammud eish (pillar of fire) and of the anan (cloud), and caused confusion over the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt),
Exo 14:25 And turned awry their chariot wheels, that they drove them with difficulty; so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the presence of Yisroel (really when Yehudah and Ephraim where together, not like today); because Yahweh fighting for them against the Egyptians,
So let we further listen what Rabbi Shaul has really to say:)
1Co 10:2  And all into Moshe Rabbenu were given tevilah (a ‘mikwah’ immersed) in the anan (cloud) and in the sea,
1Co 10:3  And all of the same spiritual okhel (food) ate [SHEMOT 16:4,35; DEVARIM 8:3; TEHILLIM 78:24-29],
1Co 10:4  And all of the same spiritual drink drank, for they were drinking from a spiritual TZUR (Rock) following them [SHEMOT 17:6; BAMIDBAR 20:11; TEHILLIM 78:15; 105:41], and that TZUR was Moshiach (Yeshuah – Yeshuah Yahweh).

And now one of our neviim:

Hab 2:3  For the chazon (vision) is yet for a mo’ed (an appointed time); it speaks of HaKetz (the End), and does not lie; though it tarry, wait for him

Moshiach— see: Sanhedrin 97b, ‘It has been taught; R. Nathan said: This verse pierces and descends to the very abyss:
11 For the Vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though he tarry, wait for him (Moshiach); because it will surely come, it will not tarry.12]; because he (Moshiach) will surely come, and will not tarry.

(11) Just as the bottom of an abyss cannot be reached, so is it impossible to grasp the full purport of this verse (Rashi).
(12)
Hab. II, 3.

Believe…..
Hab 2:4  Hinei (behold), his nashamah (soul) which is puffed up is not upright in him; but the tzaddik (righteous) shall live by his emunah (believe).

Through Moshiach, Yeshuah from Yahweh who give you emunah (believe)…..

Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh; and He credited emunah (faith)] to him as tzedakah (righteousness).

Please read the whole book of HaNavi Habakuk?

The Koran teaches us that you have to die…….

 But, please Yudah (Jews) and Ephraim (most Christians) Listen to His Voice:
Hab 1:12  Art thou not mikedem 
 (‘everlasting’ also said of Moshiach, indicating Moshiach’s eternal divine nature: Dan 7:14  And there was given Him (Moshiach) dominion, and honor, and sovereignty, that all people, Goyim, tongues, should pey-lammed-chet. [1] (worship as deity) (see Dan 3:12, serve, reverence as deity Him (Moshiach). His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His (Messianic) Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.] see Michah 5:1[2];)  
Yahweh Elohai (my Elohim) Kedoshi (my Holy One)? We shall not die. Yahweh, Thou hast appointed them (these Chaldean) for mishpat (ordinance); O Tzur (Rock), Thou hast ordained them (these Chaldean) for reproof.
Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah and Rabbeinu Shaul are teaching that you, Yehudah and Ephraim all Israel, come together to the same point as where you were when you said:

Deu 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that Yahweh Eloheinu (our Elohim) shall say; and speak thou unto us all that Yahweh Eloheinu shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

But don’t ‘make’ from one of them Rabbeinu Yeshuah, Rabbeinu Shaul or Rabbeinu Mosheh another ‘mighty one’ but accept them in your live for what they really are….

Please take it serious what Abba Yahweh is telling us in:

Deu 18:15 Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim) will raise up unto thee a Navi (prophet) from among thee, of thy achim (bretheren), kamoni (like me..... 
 Exo 32:30  The next day Moshe said to the people, "You have committed a terrible sin. Now I will go up to Yahweh; maybe I will be able to atone for your sin."); unto him ye must listen;
Deu 18:16 According to all that thou desired of Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohimin) Chorev (to be burnt dried up, ruined, wasted) in the Yom HaKahal (day of the congregation), saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Yahweh Elohav (your Elohim), neither let me see this eish hagedolah (‘great fire’) any more, that I die not.
Deu 18:17 And Yahweh said unto me, They have well-spoken that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Navi (prophet) from among their achim (brethren), like unto thee, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Joh 10:18  No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have samchut (authority) to lay it down, and I have samchut to receive it again. This mitzvah I received from HaAv (the Father).
Deu 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not listen unto My words which he shall speak Bishmi (in My Name), I will require it of him.
Joh 8:28  Therefore, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, When you perform the hagbah (lifting up) of the Ben HaAdam, you will have da'as (knowledge) that Ani Hu [YESHAYAH 41:4; SHEMOT 3:14-16], and from myself I do nothing, but as HaAv (the Father) of me taught me, these things I speak.

Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiah Yeshuah – is Yeshuah Yahweh. Like it is said in:

Gen_49:18 I have waited for Thy Yeshuah (Salvation), Yahweh.
Exo_15:2 Yahweh is my oz and zimrah (song of praise), and He is become to me Yeshuah (salvation); He is Eli (my Elohim), and I will praise Him; Elohei Avi (the Elohim of my Father), and I will exalt Him.

And not a half-god, or another mighty-one who came between HaShem and us! (Not, ‘It Suph’!) I believe many of us (Jews and Ephraimites!) have to learn that!
 [1] Dictionary of the Talmud. M. Jastrow p. 1178 פלח

Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',
Until comes in fulfillment,

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehu
dah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehudah, and Yehudah not trouble Ephrayim.
If you have a Prayer Request for yourself, family, friends, kehilah or the State of Israel. It can be brought to the Feet of The Mountain of Yahweh. (For Free) Click:
Prayer Request

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment