Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Monday, August 13, 2012

Shavuah Tov Israel 13-8-2012


Shalom,

I have problems with the use of the name ‘Jesus Christ’.

Why?  You shall ask.
Or, don’t do so difficult. Some shall say ‘He is the same as Yeshuah.’
Or, you reject the One who is you’re and my savior!
I said to someone: ‘
I have problems with the name, but not with you....’
His answer: ‘Trust me! I don't think you have any problems with the name that is above all Names.’
Or, you called to ‘Jesus’ and ask Him in your life. Yes, until a certain moment…… After that I couldn’t do that anymore.
Why Ariel?

Because, when I started to read in Hebrew slowly I came to a different understanding……
‘Jesus’ is an English rendering of the Greek word ‘
Ἰησοῦς – yee-soos in modern Greek, maybe yay-soos in ancient Koine Greek. For me it sounded more like y-‘Zeus’ when I was talking/learning with my Greek teacher long time ago. But we don’t know for sure why this Greek word is used for the Name Yeshuah. Many came to the conclusion that there was an original and Hebrew New testament. And the New Testament is full  of Greek words with an Hebrew source. We know also most of the characters in the New Testament where Jewish, maybe Luke was a Jewish convert. We should expect that from the name of our Messiah that it has an Hebrew source.....
Strong says that Ἰησοῦς has a Hebrew origin.

G2424
Ἰησοῦς
Iēsous
ee-ay-sooce'
Of Hebrew origin [H3091]; Jesus (that is, Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: - Jesus.

I and many others don’t believe this. This explanation from the Greek word…..

So, why not a Greek rendering for the Hebrew word Yeshuah?

In the Aramaic ‘
קימא חדתא’ (HaBerith HaChadasha) it is still Yeshuah on all the places where in the Greek is written Ἰησοῦς Iēsous……

On the Counsel of Nicaea it became ‘clear’ that the ‘new’ god of Christianity is ‘Jesus Christ’. What we, ‘created’ after a long time of thinking. And NOT listening to His Word! And if you look good to its ‘theology’ it is a ‘created-god’……. . What is done in the name of ‘Jesus’…..? The killings. O way!!  Than you have a big problem with who is Yahweh.  Or what Yeshuah Yahweh is….. You cannot say they are one and the same….! And ‘Elohim- forbid’ ‘change’ Yeshuah with ‘Jesus’……

Exo 20:1 Then Elohim spoke all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2 I am Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim), Who brought thee out of Eretz Mitzrayim Egypt, out of the bais avadim (house of slaves).
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no elohim acherim (other) in My presence.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any pesel (statute), or any temunah (not clean) of anything that is in Shomayim (heaven) above, or that is in ha'aretz (the earth) beneath, or that is in the mayim (water) under ha'aretz (the earth).
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not tishtacheveh (bow) to them, nor serve them; for I Yahweh Eloheicha am an El kanna (jealous Elohim), visiting the avon Avot (sin of the Fathers) upon the Banim (sons) unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me;
Exo 20:6 but showing chesed (mercy) unto thousands of them that love Me, and are shomer (guard) over My mitzvoth (commandnents).

Deu 12:3 And ye shall overthrow their mizbechot (altars), and break their matzeivot (pillars, Mary and a lot of ‘holy ones’), and burn their Asherim (sacred poles of the Asherah cult of Canaan) with eish (fire); and ye shall hew down peselim (idols, images, molten images, stone quarries) of their elohim (their gods), and destroy the names of them out of that place.

Psa 16:4  Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after other elohim (gods); their nesakhim (drink offerings) of dahm (blood) will I not offer, nor take up their shmot (names [of idols]) on my lips.

But Abba Yahweh shall:

Hos 2:17  [2:19]  For I will take away the shemot (names) of Ba’alim (‘husbands’) out of her mouth, and they shall be remembered by their names no more.

If, Yeshuah came in you live than you take it very serious:

Exo 20:1 Then Elohim spoke all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2 I am Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim), Who brought thee out of Eretz Mitzrayim Egypt, out of the bais avadim (house of slaves).
Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no elohim acherim (other) in My presence.
Exo 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any pesel (statute), or any temunah (not clean) of anything that is in Shomayim (heaven) above, or that is in ha'aretz (the earth) beneath, or that is in the mayim (water) under ha'aretz (the earth).
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not tishtacheveh (bow) to them, nor serve them; for I Yahweh Eloheicha am an El kanna (jealous Elohim), visiting the avon Avot (sin of the Fathers) upon the Banim (sons) unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me;
Exo 20:6 but showing chesed (mercy) unto thousands of them that love Me, and are shomer (guard) over My mitzvoth (commandnents).


In the HaBerith HaChadash you can see that Yeshuah Yahweh is real! But ‘Jesus Christ’ we have to leave it out…… Probably we shall meet him together again with ‘the Magdi’ the Islamitic Prophet….. And then we receive even so many killings…..

For you I shall put now the Hebrew pasukim with Yeshuah on a line and then really we shouldn’t say anymore ‘Jesus Christ’. And should take out the word
Ἰησοῦς Iēsous  and replace it with a Greek word what Yeshuah has at her source. Please read for yourself, Yeshuah-ישׁוע
ישׁוע (b.h.) pr.n.m. Jeshua, 1) name of several persons……
ישׁועה f. (b.h..; ישע) redemption, help……[i]




Gen_49:18 I have waited for Thy Yeshuah (Salvation), Yahweh.


לישׁועתך קויתי יהוה׃
(Not for thy god)

Exo_15:2 Yah is my oz and zimrah (song of praise), and He is become to me Yeshuah (salvation); He is Eli (my Elohim), and I will praise Him; Elohei Avi (the Elohim of my Father), and I will exalt Him.
(He didn’t became ‘Jesus Christ’ but, Php 2:1-8 If, then, there is any encouragement in Messiah, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of Spirit, if any affection and compassion,
2 make my joy complete by being of the same mind, having the same love, one in being and of purpose,
3 doing none at all through selfishness or self-conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 
4 Each one should look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. 
5 For, let this mind be in you which was also in Messiah
יהושע
6 who, being in the form of Elohim, did not regard equality with Elohim a matter to be grasped, 
7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a servant, and came to be in the likeness of men. 
8 And having been found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, death even of a stake.
)

עזי וזמרת יה ויהי־לי לישׁועה זה אלי ואנוהו אלהי אבי וארממנהו׃


Deu_32:15 But Yeshurun grew fat, and kicked; thou art grown fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook Elohim which made him, and lightly esteemed the Tzur (Rock) of his Yeshuah (Salvation).
(Not ‘Jesus Christ’)


וישׁמן ישׁרון ויבעט שׁמנת עבית כשׂית ויטשׁ אלוה עשׂהו וינבל צור ישׁעתו׃

1Sa_2:1 And Channah davened (was Praying), and said, My lev (heart) rejoiced in Yahweh, mine keren (horn) is exalted in Yahweh; my mouth is opened wide over mine oyevim (enemies); because I rejoice with simchah (Joy) in Thy Yeshuah (Salvation).
(The Yeshuah of Yahweh)

ותתפלל חנה ותאמר עלץ לבי ביהוה רמה קרני ביהוה רחב פי על־אויבי כי שׂמחתי בישׁועתך׃


1Sa_14:45 And HaAm (the people) said unto Sha'ul, Shall Yonatan die, who hath wrought this Yeshuah HaGedolah (Great Salvation, Deliverance, Rescue) in Yisroel? Chalilah (far be it!); as Yahweh lives, there shall not one hair of his rosh fall to the ground; for he hath wrought with Elohim this day. So HaAm (the people) rescued Yonatan, that he died not.
(This great salvation not ‘this Jesus Christ’)



ויאמר העם אל־שׁאול היונתן ימות אשׁר עשׂה הישׁועה הגדולה הזאת בישׂראל חלילה חי־יהוה אם־יפל משׂערת ראשׁו ארצה כי־עם־אלהים עשׂה היום הזה ויפדו העם את־יונתן ולא־מת׃
2Sa_10:11 And he said, If the Syrians be too strong for me, then thou shalt be for me for yeshuah (salvation, rescue); but if the Bnei Ammon be too strong for thee, then I will come for you for yeshuah (salvation, rescue).

ויאמר אם־תחזק ארם ממני והיתה לי לישׁועה ואם־בני עמון יחזקו ממך והלכתי להושׁיע לך׃


1Ch_16:23 Sing unto Yahweh, kol ha'aretz (the whole earth); show forth from day to day His Yeshuah (salvation).
(His Yeshuah, not his Jesus)




 
שׁירו ליהוה כל־הארץ בשׂרו מיום־אל־יום ישׁועתו׃


Job_13:16
  He also shall be my Yeshuah (salvation); for a chanef (irreligious man, hypocrite) shall not come before Him.
(Yahweh shall be my Yeshuah, not my ‘Jesus’)

גם־הוא־לי לישׁועה כי־לא לפניו חנף יבוא׃

Psa_3:2  (3) Many there be which say of my nefesh (soul), There is no yeshuah for him in Elohim. Selah.

רבים אמרים לנפשׁי אין ישׁועתה לו באלהים סלה׃

Psa_9:14  (15) That I may show forth all Thy praise in the Sha'arei (Gates) Bat (Daughter)
Tziyon. I will rejoice in Thy Yeshuah (salvation).
(I will rejoice in Your Yeshuah, not in ‘Jesus Christ’)

למען אספרה כל־תהלתיך בשׁערי בת־ציון אגילה בישׁועתך׃

Psa_13:5  (6) But I have trusted in Thy chesed (mercy); my lev (heart) shall rejoice in Thy Yeshuah (salvation).
(In Thy Yeshuah, Yeshuah Yahweh, not in thy ‘Jesus’)



ואני בחסדך בטחתי יגל לבי בישׁועתך:


Psa_14:7  Oh that the Yeshuah (salvation) of Yisroel were come out of Tziyon! When Yahweh turns misfortune and brings back the captives of His people, Ya'akov (you Ephraim and Yeshudah) shall rejoice, and Yisroel shall be glad.



מי יתן מציון ישׁועת ישׂראל בשׁוב יהוה שׁבות עמו יגל יעקב ישׂמח ישׂראל׃


Psa_20:5  We will shout for joy at thy Yeshuah (salvation), and in the Shem (Name) of Eloheinu (our Elohim) we will lift up our banners; Yahweh grant all thy requests.
(Thy Yeshuah Yahweh, not ‘Jesus Christ’ because ‘the Shem (Name) of Eloheinu (our Elohim) we will lift up our banners’)



נרננה בישׁועתך ובשׁם־אלהינו נדגל ימלא יהוה כל־משׁאלותיך׃


Psa_21:1  Melech (King) shall have simcha (happiness) in Thy strength, Yahweh; and in Thy Yeshuah (salvation) how greatly shall he rejoice!
(In the Yeshuah of Yahweh….)


למנצח מזמור לדוד׃ (21:2) יהוה בעזך ישׂמח־מלך ובישׁועתך מה־יגיל מאד׃


Psa_21:5  [6] Gadol (Great) is his kavod (glory) in Thy Yeshuah (salvation); hod v'hadar (majestic splendor) hast Thou bestowed upon him.





גדול כבודו בישׁועתך הוד והדר תשׁוה עליו׃


Psa_22:1
   Eli, Eli, lamah azavtani? Why art Thou so far from my Yeshuah, and from the words of my groaning?




למנצח על־אילת השׁחר מזמור לדוד׃ (22:2) אלי אלי למה עזבתני רחוק מישׁועתי דברי שׁאגתי׃






Psa_35:3  Draw out also the khanit (spear), and block the way against them that persecute me; say unto my nefesh, I am Thy Yeshuah (salvation).
(I (Yahweh) am Thy Yeshuah)




והרק חנית וסגר לקראת רדפי אמר לנפשׁי ישׁעתך אני׃




Psa_35:9
  And my nefesh shall rejoice in Yahweh; it shall be joyful in His Yeshuah (salvation).
(His (Yahweh’s) Yeshuah not ‘Jesus Christ”)




ונפשׁי תגיל ביהוה תשׂישׂ בישׁועתו׃



Psa_42:5  (6) Why art thou cast down, O my nefesh (soul)? And why groans’ thou (i.e., murmuring in discouragement) within me? Hope thou in (i.e., wait for) Elohim; for I shall yet give Him thanks, for He is the Yeshuah (salvation) of my countenance and Elohai (my Elohim).
(Yahweh is the Yeshuah and nobody else)



מה־תשׁתוחחי נפשׁי ותהמי עלי הוחילי לאלהים כי־עוד אודנו ישׁועות פניו׃



Psa_42:11  (12) Why art thou cast down, O my nefesh (soul)? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in (wait for) Elohim; for I shall yet give Him thanks, for He is the Yeshuah (salvation) of my countenance and Elohai (my Elohim).
(Yahweh is the Yeshuah and nobody else)



מה־תשׁתוחחי נפשׁי ומה־תהמי עלי הוחילי לאלהים כי־עוד אודנו ישׁועת פני ואלהי׃


Psa_62:1   Truly my nefesh waiteth silently [in submission] upon Elohim; from Him cometh my Yeshuah (salvation).


     אך אל־אלהים דומיה נפשׁי ממנו ישׁועתי׃ (62:2)  למנצח על־ידותון מזמור לדוד׃

Psa_62:2  (3) Truly He is my Tzur and my Yeshuah (salvation); He is my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.


אך־הוא צורי וישׁועתי משׂגבי לא־אמוט רבה׃



Psa_62:6  (7) Truly He is my Tzur and my Yeshuah (salvation); He is my stronghold; I shall not be shaken.


אך־הוא צורי וישׁועתי משׂגבי לא אמוט׃


Psa_67:2  (3) That Thy Derech may be known upon HaAretz, Thy Yeshuah (salvation) among kol (all) Goyim (people).


לדעת בארץ דרכך בכל־גוים ישׁועתך׃



Psa_69:29
  (30) But I am ani (poor) and in pain; let Thy Yeshuah (salvation), O Elohim, set me up on high.



ואני עני וכואב ישׁועתך אלהים תשׂגבני׃



Psa_70:4
  [5] Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and have simcha (joy) in Thee; and let such as love Thy Yeshuah (salvation) say continually, Let Elohim be magnified.



ישׂישׂו וישׂמחו בך כל־מבקשׁיך ויאמרו תמיד יגדל אלהים אהבי ישׁועתך׃


Psa_74:12  For Elohim is my Melech (King) mikedem (from of old), working Yeshuah (salvation) in the midst of Ha'Aretz.



ואלהים מלכי מקדם פעל ישׁועות בקרב הארץ׃



Psa_78:22
  Because they believed not in Elohim, and trusted not in His Yeshuah (salvation);



כי לא האמינו באלהים ולא בטחו בישׁועתו׃

Psa_89:26  (27) He shall cry out unto Me, Thou art Avi, Eli, and the Tzur of my Yeshuah (salvation).






הוא יקראני אבי אתה אלי וצור ישׁועתי׃



Psa_91:16  With orech yamim (length of days, long life) will I satisfy him, and show him My Yeshuah (salvation).



ארך ימים אשׂביעהו ואראהו בישׁועתי׃



Psa_96:2  Sing unto Yahweh, barakhu Shmo (Baruch His Name), show forth His Yeshuah (salvation) from day to day.



שׁירו ליהוה ברכו שׁמו בשׂרו מיום־ליום ישׁועתו׃


Psa_98:2  Yahweh hath made known His Yeshuah (salvation); His tzedek (righteousness) hath He openly showed in the sight of the Goyim (people).



Psa_106:4  Remember me, Yahweh, with the favor that Thou barest unto Thy people; O visit me with Thy Yeshuah (salvation);



זכרני יהוה ברצון עמך פקדני בישׁועתך׃


Psa_118:14
  Yahweh is my oz (strength) and zimrah (song), and He is become my Yeshuah (salvation). (yours too?)



עזי וזמרת יה ויהי־לי לישׁועה׃



Psa_118:15
  The voice of rejoicing and Yeshuah (salvation) is in the ohalim (tents) of the tzaddikim (rightouness); the Yamin (days) Yahweh doeth valiantly.





קול רנה וישׁועה באהלי צדיקים ימין יהוה עשׂה חיל׃

Psa_118:21
  I will praise Thee; for Thou hast heard me, and art become my Yeshuah (salvation).
(Yahweh came my Yeshuah)




אודך כי עניתני ותהי־לי לישׁועה׃

Psa_119:123
Mine eyes fail for Thy Yeshuah (salvation), and for the word of Thy tzedakah (Rightousness).




עיני כלו לישׁועתך ולאמרת צדקך׃



Psa_119:155
Yeshuah (salvation) is far from the resha'im (wicked ones), for they seek not Thy chukkot (laws).



רחוק מרשׁעים ישׁועה כי־חקיך לא דרשׁו׃



Psa_119:166
Yahweh, I have hoped for Thy Yeshuah (salvation), and do Thy mitzvoth (commandments).




שׂברתי לישׁועתך יהוה ומצותיך עשׂיתי׃


Psa_119:174
  I have longed for Thy Yeshuah (salvation), Yahweh; and Thy Torah is my delight.




תאבתי לישׁועתך יהוה ותורתך שׁעשׁעי׃



Psa_149:4  For Yahweh takes pleasure in His people; He will crown the meek with Yeshuah (salvation).




  כי־רוצה יהוה בעמו יפאר ענוים בישׁועה׃



Isa_12:2
  Hinei (Behold), El (Elohim) is my Yeshuah (Salvation); I will trust, and not be afraid; for Yahweh Elohim is my strength and my zemirah (song); He also has become my Yeshuah (Salvation).
(Yahweh is my Yeshuah!)




הנה אל ישׁועתי אבטח ולא אפחד כי־עזי וזמרת יה יהוה ויהי־לי לישׁועה׃



Isa_12:3
  Therefore with sasson (joy) shall ye draw mayim (water) out of the wells of Yeshuah (Salvation).





ושׁאבתם־מים בשׂשׂון ממעיני הישׁועה׃


Isa_25:9  And it shall be said in Yom HaHu (that day), Hinei (behold), this is Eloheinu (our Elohim); we have waited for Him, and He will save us; this is Yahweh; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and have simcha (joy) in His Yeshuah (Salvation).




ואמר ביום ההוא הנה אלהינו זה קוינו לו ויושׁיענו זה יהוה קוינו לו נגילה ונשׂמחה בישׁועתו׃

Isa_26:1  In that day shall this shir (song) be sung in Eretz Yehudah; We have an Ir Oz (a city of strength); Yeshuah (salvation) is that which He makes [its] chomot (walls) and outer wall.


New Jerusalem what shall come down to us….




ביום ההוא יושׁר השׁיר־הזה בארץ יהודה עיר עז־לנו ישׁועה ישׁית חומות וחל׃
Isa_33:2  Yahweh, be gracious unto us; we have waited for Thee; be Thou their zero'a (arm, strong arm, power) in the bekarim (mornings), our Yeshuah (salvation) also in the time of tzoros (troubles).




יהוה חננו לך קוינו היה זרעם לבקרים אף־ישׁועתנו בעת צרה׃

Isa_33:6
  And He shall be the emunah (faithfulness, stability) of thy times, a rich store of Yeshuah (salvation), chochmah (wisdom), and da'as (knowledge); the yirat (fear of - reverence owed to -) Yahweh is his otzar (treasure).





והיה אמונת עתיך חסן ישׁועת חכמת ודעת יראת יהוה היא אוצרו׃

Isa_49:6
  And He said, It is too small a thing that Thou should be Eved (Servant) to Me to raise up the Shivtei (tribes of) Ya'akov, and to bring back the Netzurei Yisroel (Preserved of Israel, the She'erit); I will also give Thee for Ohr (Light) Goyim (peoples), that Thou may be My Yeshuah (Salvation) unto the ketzeh (end) ha'aretz (of the earth).



ויאמר נקל מהיותך לי עבד להקים את־שׁבטי יעקב ונצירי ישׂראל להשׁיב ונתתיך לאור גוים להיות ישׁועתי עד־קצה הארץ׃


Isa_49:8  Thus saith Yahweh, In a time of [My] ratzon (favor) have I answered Thee Moshiach, and in a Yom (day) Yeshuah have I helped Thee; and I will preserve Thee, and give Thee for a Brit Am (covenant people) to raise up Eretz (the Land), to reapportion desolate nechalot (inheritances). (Notice that in the previous verse the Moshiach is depicted as a new Yehoshua, which is also his namesake, Yehoshua Tzemach Shmo, Zech 6:11-12.)



כה אמר יהוה בעת רצון עניתיך וביום ישׁועה עזרתיך ואצרך ואתנך לברית עם להקים ארץ להנחיל נחלות שׁממות׃


Isa_51:6  Lift up your eyes to Shomayim (heaven), and look upon ha'aretz (the earth) beneath; for Shomayim (heaven) shall vanish like ashan (smoke), and ha'aretz (the earth) shall wear out like a begged (clothe), and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner; but My Yeshuah (Salvation) shall be l'olam (forever), and My tzedakah (righteousness) shall not be dismayed.




שׂאו לשׁמים עיניכם והביטו אל־הארץ מתחת כי־שׁמים כעשׁן נמלחו והארץ כבגד תבלה וישׁביה כמו־כן ימותון וישׁועתי לעולם תהיה וצדקתי לא תחת׃




Isa_51:8
  For the ahsh (moth) shall eat them up like a begged (clothe), and the worm shall eat them like wool; but My tzedakah (righteousness) shall be l'olahm (forever), and My Yeshuah (Salvation) l'odor dorim (from generation to generation).





 
כי כבגד יאכלם עשׁ וכצמר יאכלם סס וצדקתי לעולם תהיה וישׁועתי לדור דורים׃


Isa_52:7  How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the Mevaser (bringer of Good Tidings, Yeshuah), that published shalom; that bring good tidings of tov (good), that published Yeshuah (Salvation); that said unto Tziyon, Thy Elohim reigned!



  מה־נאוו על־ההרים רגלי מבשׂר משׁמיע שׁלום מבשׂר טוב משׁמיע ישׁועה אמר לציון מלך אלהיך׃


Isa_56:1  Thus said Yahweh, Be shomer (gourd) over mishpat (judgment), and do tzedakah (righteousness); for My Yeshuah (salvation) is near to come, and My tzedakah (righteousness) to be revealed.



כה אמר יהוה שׁמרו משׁפט ועשׂו צדקה כי־קרובה ישׁועתי לבוא וצדקתי להגלות׃



Isa_59:11
  We all growl like dubim (bears), and moan continually like yonim (doves); we look for mishpat (judgment), but there is none; for Yeshuah (Salvation), but it is far off from us.





נהמה כדבים כלנו וכיונים הגה נהגה נקוה למשׁפט ואין לישׁועה רחקה ממנו׃




Isa_59:17
  For He put on tzedakah (righteousness) as breastplate armor, and a helmet of Yeshuah (Salvation, Saving Power) upon His rosh (head); and He put on the bigdei nakam (garments of vengeance) for a uniform, and was clad with kinah (zeal) as a me'il (mantle, cloak).





וילבשׁ צדקה כשׁרין וכובע ישׁועה בראשׁו וילבשׁ בגדי נקם תלבשׁת ויעט כמעיל קנאה׃


Isa_60:18
  Chamas (Violence) shall no more be heard in thy land, shod (catastrophe, desolation, robbery, sudden destruction) nor shever (destruction, fracture, injury, grain) within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy chomot Yeshuah (Salvation), and thy she'arim (gates) Tehillah (Praise).




לא־ישׁמע עוד חמס בארצך שׁד ושׁבר בגבוליך וקראת ישׁועה חומתיך ושׁעריך תהלה׃



Isa_62:1
  For the sake of Tziyon will I not hold my peace and for the sake of Yerushalayim I will not remain quiet, until her tzedek (righteousness) go forth like nogah (brightness), and her Yeshuah (Salvation) like a blazing lapid (torch),
(Yeshuah)




למען ציון לא אחשׁה ולמען ירושׁלם לא אשׁקוט עד־יצא כנגה צדקה וישׁועתה כלפיד יבער׃


Jon_2:9  (2:10)  But I will sacrifice unto Thee with the voice of todah (thank You); I will pay that which I have vowed. Yeshuah (Salvation) is from Yahweh.
(And nobody else!)



ואני בקול תודה אזבחה־לך אשׁר נדרתי אשׁלמה ישׁועתה ליהוה׃



Hab_3:8  Was Yahweh displeased against the rivers? Was Thine anger against the rivers? Was Thy wrath against the yam (sea), that Thou didst ride upon Thine susim (horses) and Thy merkavot (chariot) of yeshuah (salvation)?



הבנהרים חרה יהוה אם בנהרים אפך אם־בים עברתך כי תרכב על־סוסיך מרכבתיך ישׁועה׃


Php 2:1  If, therefore, there is any idud (encouragement) in Moshiach, if any nechamah (comfort) of ahavah (love), if any deveykus (attachment to Elohim) in the Messianic chavrusashaft (association) of the Ruach Hakodesh, if any warmth of affection and rachamanut (compassion, mercy),
Php 2:2  Then make my simcha (joy) shleimah (complete) by having the same lev (heart), the same ahavah (Love), being an agudah (association) with one neshamah (soul), thinking the same machshavot (thoughts),
Php 2:3  Doing nothing according to anochiyut (selfishness 1:17) nor according to empty ga’avah (conceit, haughtiness, arrogance), but in anavah (humility), graciously grant each other esteem above yourselves [Ro 12:10].
Php 2:4  Let each of you talmidim (students) look after not only your own interests, but also the best interests of others [2:21; 1C 10:24,33].
Php 2:5  Let this mind be in you which was also in Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua (the Name written in full –YaHu-shuah, Yeshuah Yahweh),
Php 2:6  Who, though existing in the demut of the mode of being of Elohim (His etzem (essence) or essential nature, Yn 1:1-2; 17:5), nevertheless Moshiach did not regard being equal with Elohim as a thing to be seized,
Php 2:7  But poured out and emptied himself, taking the demut (image) of the mode of being of an eved (servant)  (YESHAYAH 52:13- 53:12  see also the AVDI TZADDIK TZEMACH DOVID MOSHIACH YIRMEYAH 23:5; ZECHARIAH 3:8], and was born in the likeness of Bnei Adam [Yn 1:14; Ro 8:3; MJ 2:14-17], and having been found in appearance as an Adam,
Php 2:8  Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach humbled himself and took the path of shiflut (lowliness), unto mishma'at (obedience 2:12) even unto death [Yn 10:17; MJ 5:8; 12:2], and that, a death on HaEtz [the Tree, DEVARIM 21:23; 27:26; Ga 3:13; Pp 3:18].
Php 2:9  Therefore, also Yahweh exalted [YESHAYAH 52:13; 53:12; DANIEL 9:26; 7:14; Ac 2:33; MJ 1:3] Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach, and gave to him haShem (the Name) [Ep 1:21; MJ 1:4] above every name,
Php 2:10  That at haShem (the Name) of Yehoshua, KOL BERECH (every knee YESHAYAH 45:23) will bow, of beings b'Shomayim (in heaven) and ba'Aretz (on the earth) and mitachat laAretz (in the world below),
Php 2:11  And KOL LASHON (every tongue YESHAYAH 45:23) shall make hoda'ah (confession) with an Ani Ma'amin (I believe) that is an open and public admission that Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach Yehoshua (Yeshua) is Adoneinu (our Lord), to the kavod (glory) of Elohim Avinu (our father).
Php 2:12  Therefore, Chaverim (friends), just as you have always had mishma'at (obedience 2:8) concerning me, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own Yeshu'ah (Salvation) [1:19,28] B'YIR'AH ("with fear") and BIRA'DAH "with trembling" [TEHILLIM 2:11].
Php 2:13  For Yahweh is the one working in you, both to will and to work according to His chafetz (good pleasure of His will). [EZRA 1:5]
Php 2:14  Do all things without murmurings and madon (strife, quarrel, contention, dissension),
Php 2:15  That you may be innocent and without michshol (stumbling block, obstacle  Isa_57:14   falling, offense, downfall,  stumbling-block of temptation, obstacle) of blame [1:10], bnei haElohim (sons of Elohim) TAMIM U'MUM ("unblemished and unspotted" Ex 12:5; Lv 22:20; Isa 53:7-9) in the midst of a DOR IKKESH UFETALTOL ("warped and crooked generation Dt 32:5), among whom you shine as the ZOHAR (brightness, brilliance Dan 12:3) in the Olam Hazeh (this world),
Php 2:16  Holding fast the Dvar HaChayyim (Living Word). This is so that I will have reason for glorying on the Yom (the Day) HaMoshiach [1:6,10], that I neither ran nor labored L'TOHU (in vain) [YESHAYAH 49:4; 65:23].



[i][i] Dictionary of the talmud Yastrow



Please Say Yes to Abba Yahweh and His Laws.

It is written in the Koran:
‘1. Surah Al-Fatihah:

1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks are to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

This is the 'start' in the Koran......

For more, what the Koran is teaching about: ‘Muslims Hate Jews, Christians all other faiths’ ‘Their Guide Book says to kill, behead and burn all non-believers’ click:
Index of The Quran (Satanic Verses of violence to us)

For more information about the development of these ‘Chaldean’ in our days go to our News-Blog: http://thewatchmenfromisraelnews.blogspot.co.il/








Please read the Mitzvoth go to: Positive Commandments and the Negative Commandments), easy to read. It is very important to know them. I don’t ask you this to become a good Jew! But to learn who you really are. That you can find your real identity.  In a good understanding of the rest of The Scriptures. And that you understand that Rabbi Shaul is talking to a real Israel,

1Co 10:1  I do not want you to be without da'as (knowledge), Achim (brothers) b(in) 'Moshiach, that Avoteinu (our fore Fathers, you Yehudah and Ephraim! Nobody else.) all were under the anan (cloud),

(‘Achim (brothers) b(in)Moshiach are Yehudah and Ephraim who were all under the anan (cloud). The seed (literal) of Abraham, Yitzhak and Ya’acon) read it for yourself :)

Exo 13:21 And Yahweh went before them (Yehudah and Ephraim -Israel) by day in an ammud anan (‘Pillar of a cloud), to guide them haderech (the Way); and by lailah (night) in an ammud eish (‘Pillar of fire), to give them ohr (light); so they could travel yomam valailah (day or night);
Exo 13:22 He took not away the amud heanan (‘Pillar of a cloud) by day, nor the ammud haeish (‘Pillar of fire) by night, from before HaAm (the people, Yehudah and Ephraim) and passed through the sea.
Exo 14:22 And the Bnei Yisroel (Yehudah and Ephraim) then went into the middle of the yam (sea) upon the yabashah (dry land); and the mayim (waters) were a chomah (wall) unto them on their right, and on their left.
Exo 14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them into the middle of the yam (sea), even kol sus (all horses) Pharaoh, his chariots, and his parash (rider).
Exo 14:24 So it came to pass, that when came the watch of the boker (morning), Yahweh looked down on the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt) through the ammud eish (pillar of fire) and of the anan (cloud), and caused confusion over the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt),
Exo 14:25 And turned awry their chariot wheels, that they drove them with difficulty; so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the presence of Yisroel (really when Yehudah and Ephraim where together, not like today); because Yahweh fighting for them against the Egyptians,
So let we further listen what Rabbi Shaul has really to say:)
1Co 10:2  And all into Moshe Rabbenu were given tevilah (a ‘mikwah’ immersed) in the anan (cloud) and in the sea,
1Co 10:3  And all of the same spiritual okhel (food) ate [SHEMOT 16:4,35; DEVARIM 8:3; TEHILLIM 78:24-29],
1Co 10:4  And all of the same spiritual drink drank, for they were drinking from a spiritual TZUR (Rock) following them [SHEMOT 17:6; BAMIDBAR 20:11; TEHILLIM 78:15; 105:41], and that TZUR was Moshiach (Yeshuah – Yeshuah Yahweh).

And now one of our neviim:

Hab 2:3  For the chazon (vision) is yet for a mo’ed (an appointed time); it speaks of HaKetz (the End), and does not lie; though it tarry, wait for him

Moshiach— see: Sanhedrin 97b, ‘It has been taught; R. Nathan said: This verse pierces and descends to the very abyss:
11 For the Vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though he tarry, wait for him (Moshiach); because it will surely come, it will not tarry.12]; because he (Moshiach) will surely come, and will not tarry.

(11) Just as the bottom of an abyss cannot be reached, so is it impossible to grasp the full purport of this verse (Rashi).
(12)
Hab. II, 3.

Believe…..
Hab 2:4  Hinei (behold), his nashamah (soul) which is puffed up is not upright in him; but the tzaddik (righteous) shall live by his emunah (believe).

Through Moshiach, Yeshuah from Yahweh who give you emunah (believe)…..

Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh; and He credited emunah (faith)] to him as tzedakah (righteousness).

Please read the whole book of HaNavi Habakuk?

The Koran teaches us that you have to die…….

 But, please Yudah (Jews) and Ephraim (most Christians) Listen to His Voice:
Hab 1:12  Art thou not mikedem 
 (‘everlasting’ also said of Moshiach, indicating Moshiach’s eternal divine nature: Dan 7:14  And there was given Him (Moshiach) dominion, and honor, and sovereignty, that all people, Goyim, tongues, should pey-lammed-chet. [1] (worship as deity) (see Dan 3:12, serve, reverence as deity Him (Moshiach). His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His (Messianic) Kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.] see Michah 5:1[2];)  
Yahweh Elohai (my Elohim) Kedoshi (my Holy One)? We shall not die. Yahweh, Thou hast appointed them (these Chaldean) for mishpat (ordinance); O Tzur (Rock), Thou hast ordained them (these Chaldean) for reproof.
Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah and Rabbeinu Shaul are teaching that you, Yehudah and Ephraim all Israel, come together to the same point as where you were when you said:

Deu 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that Yahweh Eloheinu (our Elohim) shall say; and speak thou unto us all that Yahweh Eloheinu shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

But don’t ‘make’ from one of them Rabbeinu Yeshuah, Rabbeinu Shaul or Rabbeinu Mosheh another ‘mighty one’ but accept them in your live for what they really are….

Please take it serious what Abba Yahweh is telling us in:

Deu 18:15 Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohim) will raise up unto thee a Navi (prophet) from among thee, of thy achim (bretheren), kamoni (like me..... 
 Exo 32:30  The next day Moshe said to the people, "You have committed a terrible sin. Now I will go up to Yahweh; maybe I will be able to atone for your sin."); unto him ye must listen;
Deu 18:16 According to all that thou desired of Yahweh Eloheicha (your Elohimin) Chorev (to be burnt dried up, ruined, wasted) in the Yom HaKahal (day of the congregation), saying, Let me not hear again the voice of Yahweh Elohav (your Elohim), neither let me see this eish hagedolah (‘great fire’) any more, that I die not.
Deu 18:17 And Yahweh said unto me, They have well-spoken that which they have spoken.
Deu 18:18 I will raise them up a Navi (prophet) from among their achim (brethren), like unto thee, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Joh 10:18  No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have samchut (authority) to lay it down, and I have samchut to receive it again. This mitzvah I received from HaAv (the Father).
Deu 18:19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not listen unto My words which he shall speak Bishmi (in My Name), I will require it of him.
Joh 8:28  Therefore, Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach said to them, When you perform the hagbah (lifting up) of the Ben HaAdam, you will have da'as (knowledge) that Ani Hu [YESHAYAH 41:4; SHEMOT 3:14-16], and from myself I do nothing, but as HaAv (the Father) of me taught me, these things I speak.

Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiah Yeshuah – is Yeshuah Yahweh. Like it is said in:

Gen_49:18 I have waited for Thy Yeshuah (Salvation), Yahweh.
Exo_15:2 Yahweh is my oz and zimrah (song of praise), and He is become to me Yeshuah (salvation); He is Eli (my Elohim), and I will praise Him; Elohei Avi (the Elohim of my Father), and I will exalt Him.

And not a half-god, or another mighty-one who came between HaShem and us! (Not, ‘It Suph’!) I believe many of us (Jews and Ephraimites!) have to learn that!
 [1] Dictionary of the Talmud. M. Jastrow p. 1178 פלח

Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',
Until comes in fulfillment,

Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Isa 11:13 And the envy of Ephrayim shall turn aside, and the adversaries of Yehu
dah be cut off. Ephrayim shall not envy Yehudah, and Yehudah not trouble Ephrayim.
If you have a Prayer Request for yourself, family, friends, kehilah or the State of Israel. It can be brought to the Feet of The Mountain of Yahweh. (For Free) Click:
Prayer Request


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment