Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Shavuah Tov Israel 19-8-2012




Shavuah Tov Israel

Before the Shabbath came, I was very ‘disturb’ by the next comments:

Please stop saying that Yeshuah is hebrew when it is aramaic. No matter how close related the languages are it is not true to say that. Please stop saying that those saying "Jesus" wants everyone to forget Yeshuahs origin name. That is not true. Everyone saying "Jesus" knows about the double love commandment and that is the whole law. Why this hostility towards christians?

‘Salvation is in Yeshuah/Yehoshuah/Jesus/Iesous/Messiah/Christ/HaMashiah/Christos. No matter what language, the salvation is in ABBA YAHWEH´S Son. Son. We love you back dear Ariel and we say as you say. Please do not be offended. THIS in in OUR hearts.’

With the above I’m not busy! Where I have to go back to? There is only Teshuvah to Abba Yahweh. Nowhere else I shall go…

One week back I put it very extreme. And I believe I’m right with what I said. I feel a ‘calling’ to say it in that way…..

Don’t forget I said clearly:

I ‘called’ ‘J’ to come in my live and Yeshuah Yahweh came in my live! At least to one other person I said, ‘I recognize the salvation of Yahweh in your live.’ While he/she said to me ‘J’ is the same as Yeshuah. Never forget Abba Yahweh looks always to your heart.
I don’t say by using ‘J’ you are not saved!

So, I’m not agreeing with these comments from before the Shabbath!

So, ‘I have difficulties with the use of ‘J’ but not with you!’ By some reactions, it makes it me more difficult…..

From the beginning that our fore parents started with ‘J’ with her Greek source. It
was for pure ‘replacement’ for the real HaBerith HaChadashah:

Jer 31:31  “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbor, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”


They did everything for it to ‘replace’ to ‘cover-up’ the real Yeshuah Yahweh……!

That is the ‘sin’ of our fore parents. If Yeshuah came in our lives we cannot say, instead of Shabbath we have now Sunday! Or ‘J’ fulfilled’ all the Law so we don’t have to do it anymore. And we have the right ‘knowledge’ to ‘replace’ His Name! It is a lie that the source of the Greek name for ‘J’ is Yehoshuah.

I met people who say, ‘Yeshuah’, Messianic Jews and Christians but….. They ‘talk’ almost the same ‘language’ as I and ‘pretend’ to be very good friend’s and love us so much. But if I don’t ‘behave’ as a good ‘Christian’ than I’m not good! Because, I’m not ‘free’ from the Law when I Love the Law…… . This way of thinking is really ‘baked’ in…… by many people……

That is the ‘sin’ that we inherited from our for parent, Yeravam[i], long time before ‘Christianity’ came around the ‘corner’….

We sit now for almost 2000 year in a process of the Restoration of Israel. I think it is good to take it serious…. Because, the time is short….

Don’t forget the Dream from Ephraim, we live in the last part. The Name of Yahweh and His Son shall be completely restored…….

‘During that time I had another interesting dream I saw a big black mountain next to an ocean. Suddenly a huge wave came up out of the sea and crashed up against this mountain with a force that broke it up unto black and dark gray boulders. Later, another wave appeared. This time, it had in it faces of people from the days of the Reformation. When this wave made its way back off the big black boulders, it had broken them up into smaller rocks and large stones. The next wave again had many faces of people like Billy Graham, Oral Roberts, Derek Prince and others.
        Like the previous wave, it too went up upon the shore of rocks and stones, and when it receded, the shore was full of multicolored pebbles, and collectively they made a beautiful sight.
        This wave also receded back into the ocean, with another one appearing right behind it. This one was a wave that looked like seeds. It made its way up on the beach of pebbles, and as it disappeared back into the sea it left the beach with white glistening sand. The final wave was one of fire. It went up over the sand, but did not withdraw. Rather, it was absorbed by the white sands, turning the entire area into glass and obliterating the shoreline which was no longer distinct from the ocean, as it too had turned into glass.
         At the time I was not sure of the dream’s interpretation, however, reflecting on the meaning of this dream at a later stage, it seemed that the large black mountain was the House of Jacob, with the first wave being the apostolic wave of the first outpouring of the Holy Spirit after the Messiah took up His position in the heavens.
          The second wave represented the ninetieth and twentieth centuries’ world evangelism, and Pentecostal and Charismatic movements. The wave of seed started to rise during the twentieth century, as there is always a time overlap in the course of these changes. And almost as naturally as one wave resist the next, so it is with these movements.
          This fourth wave, which we seem to be in at this time, is the working of the Holy Spirit in restoring the identity of the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. This restoration will lead to the final wave of fire when “the house of Jacob will be fire and the house of Joseph a flame” (Obadiah 1:18, NKJV)’[ii]

English word Yeshuah  Her Hebrew source
ישוע sound almost the same as in English.
Full name
YEHOSHUA Her Hebrew source יהושע sound almost the same as in English. Yeshuah Yahweh, Salvation from Yahweh…….’

So it is good to read it where it is written in Hebrew and to see the meaning of the name:

Gen_49:18
I have waited for Thy Yeshuah (Salvation), Yahweh.[iii]

Exo_15:2 Yahweh is my oz and zimrah (song of praise), and He is become to me Yeshuah (salvation); He is Eli (my Elohim), and I will praise Him; Elohei Avi (my Father), and I will exalt Him.
Deu_32:15 But Yeshurun grew fat, and kicked; thou art grown fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook Elohim which made him, and lightly esteemed the Tzur (Rock) of his Yeshuah (Salvation).
1Sa_2:1 And Channah davened, and said, My lev (heart) rejoiced in Yahweh, mine keren (horn) is exalted in Yahweh; my mouth is opened wide over mine oyevim (animies); because I rejoice with simchah in Thy Yeshuah (Salvation).
1Sa_14:45 And HaAm (The People) said unto Sha'ul, Shall Yonatan die, who hath wrought this Yeshuah HaGedolah (Great Salvation, Deliverance, Rescue) in Yisroel? Chalilah (far be it!); as Yahweh lives, there shall not one hair of his rosh (head) fall to the ground; for he hath wrought with Elohim this day. So HaAm (The People) rescued Yonatan, that he died not.
2Sa_10:11 And he said, If the Syrians be too strong for me, then thou shalt be for me for yeshuah (salvation, rescue); but if the Bnei (sons) Ammon be too strong for thee, then I will come for you for yeshuah (salvation, rescue).
1Ch_16:23 Sing unto Yahweh, kol ha'aretz (all the earth); show forth from day to day His Yeshuah (salvation).
Job_13:16  He also shall be my Yeshuah (salvation); for a chanef (irreligious man, hypocrite) shall not come before Him.
Psa_3:2  (3) Many there be which say of my nefesh (soul), There is no yeshuah for him in Elohim. Selah.
Psa_9:14  (15) That I may show forth all Thy praise in the Sha'arei (Gates of) Bat Tziyon. I will rejoice in Thy Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_13:5  (6) But I have trusted in Thy chesed (kindness); my lev (heart) shall rejoice in Thy Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_14:7  Oh that the Yeshuah (salvation) of Yisroel were come out of Tziyon! When Yahweh turns misfortune and brings back the captives of His people, Ya'akov shall rejoice, and Yisroel shall be glad.
Psa_20:5  We will shout for joy at thy Yeshuah (salvation), and in the Shem (Name) of Eloheinu we will lift up our banners; Yahweh grant all thy requests.
Psa_21:1   Melech (King) shall have simcha (joy) in Thy strength, Yahweh; and in Thy Yeshuah (salvation) how greatly shall he rejoice!
Psa_21:5  [6] Gadol (Great) is his kavod (glory) in Thy Yeshuah (salvation); hod v'hadar (honor and splendor) hast Thou bestowed upon him.
Psa_22:1 Eli, Eli, lamah azavtani? Why art Thou so far from my yeshuah, and from the words of my groaning? (Who said this also?)
Psa_35:3  Draw out also the khanit (spear), and block the way against them that persecute me; say unto my nefesh (soul), I am Thy Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_35:9  And my nefesh (soul) shall rejoice in Yahweh; it shall be joyful in His Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_42:5  (6) Why art thou cast down, O my nefesh (soul)? And why groans thou (i.e., murmuring in discouragement) within me? Hope thou in (i.e., wait for) Elohim; for I shall yet give Him thanks, for He is The Yeshuah (salvation) of my countenance and Elohai (my Elohim).
Psa_42:11  (12) Why art thou cast down, O my nefesh (soul)? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in (wait for) Elohim; for I shall yet give Him thanks, for He is The Yeshuah (salvation) of my countenance and Elohai (my Elohim).
Psa_62:1   Truly my nefesh (soul) waited silently [in submission] upon Elohim; from Him cometh my Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_62:2  (3) Truly He is my Tzur (Rock) and my Yeshuah (salvation); He is my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.
Psa_62:6  (7) Truly He is my Tzur and my Yeshuah (salvation); He is my stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
Psa_67:2  (3) That Thy Derech (Way) may be known upon HaAretz (the earth), Thy Yeshuah (salvation) among kol Goyim.
Psa_69:29  (30) But I am ani (poor) and in pain; let Thy Yeshuah (salvation), O Elohim, set me up on high.
Psa_70:4  [5] Let all those that seek Thee rejoice and have simcha (joy) in Thee; and let such as love Thy Yeshuah (salvation) say continually, Let Elohim be magnified.
Psa_74:12  For Elohim is my Melech mikedem (from of old), working Yeshuah (salvation) in the midst of Ha'Aretz (the earth).
Psa_78:22  Because they believed not in Elohim, and trusted not in His Yeshuah (salvation);
Psa_89:26  (27) He shall cry out unto Me, Thou art Avi (my Father), Eli, and the Tzur (Rock) of my Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_91:16  With orech yamim (length of days, long life) will I satisfy him, and show him My Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_96:2  Sing unto Yahweh, barakhu Shmo (Praise His Name), show forth His Yeshuah (salvation) from day to day.

Psa_98:2  Yahweh hath made known His Yeshuah (salvation); His tzedek (Rightousness) hath He openly showed in the sight of the Goyim.

Psa_106:4  Remember me, Yahweh, with the favor that Thou barest unto Thy people; O visit me with Thy Yeshuah (salvation);

Psa_118:14  Yahweh is my oz (strength) and zimrah (song), and He is become my Yeshuah (salvation).

Psa_118:15  The voice of rejoicing and Yeshuah (salvation) is in the ohalim (tents) of the tzaddikim; the Yamin (Days of) Yahweh doeth valiantly.
Psa_118:21  I will praise Thee; for Thou hast heard me, and art become my Yeshuah (salvation).
Psa_119:123 Mine eyes fail for Thy Yeshuah (salvation), and for the word of Thy tzedakah (Rightousness).
Psa_119:155 Yeshuah (salvation) is far from the resha'im (evil ones), for they seek not Thy chukkot (Laws).

Psa_119:166
Yahweh, I have hoped for Thy Yeshuah (salvation), and do Thy mitzvot.

Psa_119:174
  I have longed for Thy Yeshuah (salvation), Yahweh; and Thy torah is my delight.

Psa_149:4
  For Yahweh takes pleasure in His people; He will crown the meek with Yeshuah (salvation).


Isa_12:2  Hinei (Behold), El is my Yeshuah (Salvation); I will trust, and not be afraid; for Yahweh Elohim is my strength and my zemirah; He also has become my Yeshuah (Salvation).
Isa_12:3 Therefore with sasson (joy) shall ye draw mayim (waters) out of the wells of Yeshuah (Salvation).

Isa_25:9  And it shall be said in Yom HaHu (that Day), Hinei (behold), this is Eloheinu (our Elohim); we have waited for Him, and He will save us; this is Yahweh; we have waited for Him, we will be glad and have simcha (joy) in His Yeshuah (Salvation).

Isa_26:1  In that day shall this shir (song) be sung in Eretz (The Land of) Yehudah; We have an Ir Oz (a city of strength); Yeshuah (salvation) is that which He makes [its] chomot (walls) and outer wall.
Isa_33:2  Yahweh, be gracious unto us; we have waited for Thee; be Thou their zero'a (arm, strong arm, power)  in the bekarim (mornings), our Yeshuah (salvation) also in the time of tzoros (sorrow’s).
Isa_33:6  And He shall be the emunah (faithfulness, stability) of thy times, a rich store of Yeshuah (salvation), chochmah (Wisdom), and da'as (knowledge); the yirat (fear) Yahweh is his otzar (treasure).

Isa_49:6  And He said, It is too small a thing that Thou should be a Eved (Servant) to Me to raise up the Shivtei (Tribes) Ya'akov, and to bring back the Netzurei Yisroel (Preserved of Israel, the She'erit); I will also give Thee for Ohr Goyim (Light to the peoples), that Thou may be My Yeshuah (Salvation) unto the ketzeh ha'aretz (ends of the earth)

Isa_49:8  Thus said Yahweh, In a time of [My] ratzon (favor) have I answered Thee Moshiach, and in a Yom Yeshuah have I helped Thee; and I will preserve Thee, and give Thee for a Brit Am (Covenant People) See Jer. 31:31-34:

Jer 31:31  “See, the days are coming,” declares
יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17.
Jer 31:32  not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה.
Jer 31:33  “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people.
Jer 31:34  “And no longer shall they teach, each one his neighbour, and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know יהוה,’ for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares יהוה. “For I shall forgive their crookedness, and remember their sin no more.”[iv]

 The rest of Isa 49:8: To rise up Eretz (The Land), to reapportion desolate nechalot (inheritances; Josh chapter 13-21 Notice that in the previous verse the Moshiach is depicted as a new Yehoshua, which is also his namesake, Yehoshua Tzemach Shmo (His Name): Zec 6:11  “And you shall take the silver and gold, make a crown, and set it on the head of Yehoshua the son of Yehotsad
̱aq, the high priest.

Zec 6:12  And speak unto him, saying, Thus said Yahweh Tzva'os (hosts, legions): Hinei Ish (Behold the Man), TZEMACH (shoot, sprout, branch, sprouted) His Name; [Yehoshua is said to be the namesake of the coming Moshiach Ben Dovid; see Ezra 3:8 for the Aramaic translation of Yehoshua’s name, Yeshua; see Jer 23:5; 30:9; 33:15; Ezra 3:8; Zech 3:8; Mt 2:23; Isa 4:2; 9:2-7; 11:1-12; 53:2, 11; Moshiach the new “Joshua” Isa 49:8].]; and out of his place yitzmach (he shall sprout up, sprouted, sprung up. He Moshiach shall sprout up, Yeshayah 53:2), and he shall build the Heikhal (Palace )Yahweh.

Isa 53:2  For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a Shoresh (Root, Shoresh Yishai, Moshiach, Yeshayah 11:10, Sanhedrin93b) out of a dry ground; he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire [Chaggai 2:7] him.


Isa_51:6  Lift up your eyes to Shomayim (heaven), and look upon ha'aretz (the earth) beneath; for Shomayim (heaven) shall vanish like ashan (smoke), and ha'aretz (the earth) shall wear out like a begged (clote), and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner; but My Yeshuah (Salvation) shall be l'olam (for ever), and My tzedakah shall not be dismayed.

Isa_51:8  For the ahsh (moth) shall eat them up like a begged (clote), and the worm shall eat them like wool; but My tzedakah shall be l'olahm (forever), and My Yeshuah (Salvation) l'odor dorim (from generation to generation).

Isa_52:7  How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of the Mevaser (bringer of Good Tidings), that published shalom; who brings good tidings of tov (good), who published Yeshuah (Salvation); that said unto Tziyon, Thy Elohim reigns!

Isa_56:1  Thus said Yahweh, Be shomer (guard) over mishpat (right ruling), and do tzedakah (righteousness); for My Yeshuah (salvation) is near to come, and My tzedakah (Rightousness) to be revealed.

Isa_59:11  We all growl like dubim (bears), and moan continually like yonim (doves); we look for mishpat (right ruling), but there is none; for Yeshuah (Salvation), but it is far off from us.

Isa_59:17
  For He put on tzedakah as breastplate armor, and a helmet of Yeshuah (Salvation, Saving Power) upon His rosh (head); and He put on the bigdei nakam (garments of vengeance) for a uniform, and was clad with kinah (zeal) as a me'il (mantle, cloak).

Isa_60:18  Chamas shall no more be heard in thy land, shod (catastrophe, desolation, robbery, sudden destruction) nor shever (destruction, fracture, injury, grain) within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy chomot Yeshuah (Salvation), and thy she'arim (gates) Tehillah (Praise).


So in this time we are learning and we shall see!

Isa_62:1
  For the sake of Tziyon will I not hold my peace and for the sake of Yerushalayim I will not remain quiet, until her tzedek (righteousness) go forth like nogah (brightness), and her Yeshuah (Salvation) like a blazing lapid (torch).

Jon_2:9  (2:10)  But I will sacrifice unto Thee with the voice of todah (thankfulness); I will pay that which I have vowed. Yeshuah (Salvation) is from Yahweh.

So please read the whole book of the Navi Habakuk……

Hab_3:8  Was Yahweh displeased against the rivers? Was Thine anger against the rivers? Was Thy wrath against the yam (sea), that Thou didst ride upon Thine susim (horses) and Thy merkavot (chariot) of yeshuah (salvation)?


Mat_1:21  And she shall bear BEN (Son) and you will call SHMO (his name, Zech 6:12) YEHOSHUA (Zech 6:11-12) because he will bring his people yeshuah (rescue, salvation, deliverance) from their peyshaim (rebellions).

Luk_1:69  And Yahweh raised up a Keren (horn of) Yeshuah, a mighty Messiah, for us in the Beis (House) Dovid, His eved (Servant)……


That is also the teaching that you can find in The Scriptures of the HaBerith HaChadashah.

Please read the Mitzvoth go to: Positive Commandments and the Negative Commandments), easy to read. It is very important to know them. Because Moshe Rabbeinu gave them and we said:
Deu 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that Yahweh Eloheinu (our Elohim) shall say; and speak thou unto us all that Yahweh Eloheinu shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

I don’t ask you this to become a good Jew! But to learn who you really are. So you can find your real identity.  Find a good understanding of the rest of The Scriptures. And then you can understand that Rabbi Shaul is talking to
a real Israel, Yehudah and Ephraim (the one who went ‘lost’ under the peoples of the world with their different religious) like in his letter to the Corinthians:

1Co 10:1  I do not want you to be without da'as (knowledge), Achim (brothers) b(in) 'Moshiach, that Avoteinu (our fore Fathers, you Yehudah and Ephraim! Nobody else!) all were under the anan (cloud),

(‘Achim (brothers) b(in)Moshiach are Yehudah and Ephraim who were all under the anan (cloud). The seed (literal) of Abraham, Yitzhak and Ya’acob) read it for yourself :)

Exo 13:21 And Yahweh went before them (Yehudah and Ephraim - Israel) by day in an ammud anan (‘Pillar of a cloud), to guide them haderech (the Way); and by lailah (night) in an ammud eish (‘Pillar of fire), to give them ohr (light); so they could travel yomam valailah (day or night);
Exo 13:22 He took not away the amud heanan (‘Pillar of a cloud) by day, nor the ammud haeish (‘Pillar of fire) by night, from before HaAm (the people, Yehudah and Ephraim) and passed through the sea.
Exo 14:22 And the Bnei Yisroel (Yehudah and Ephraim) then went into the middle of the yam (sea) upon the yabashah (dry land); and the mayim (waters) were a chomah (wall) unto them on their right, and on their left.
Exo 14:23 And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them into the middle of the yam (sea), even kol sus (all horses) Pharaoh, his chariots, and his parash (rider).
Exo 14:24 So it came to pass, that when came the watch of the boker (morning), Yahweh looked down on the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt) through the ammud eish (pillar of fire) and of the anan (cloud), and caused confusion over the machaneh Mitzrayim (camp of Egypt),
Exo 14:25 And turned awry their chariot wheels, that they drove them with difficulty; so that the Egyptians said, Let us flee from the presence of Yisroel (really when Yehudah and Ephraim where together, not like today); because Yahweh fighting for them against the Egyptians,
So let we further listen what Rabbi Shaul has really to say:)
1Co 10:2  And all into Moshe Rabbenu were given tevilah (a ‘mikwah’ immersed) in the anan (cloud) and in the sea,
1Co 10:3  And all of the same spiritual okhel (food) ate [SHEMOT 16:4,35; DEVARIM 8:3; TEHILLIM 78:24-29],
1Co 10:4  And all of the same spiritual drink drank, for they were drinking from a spiritual TZUR (Rock) following them [SHEMOT 17:6; BAMIDBAR 20:11; TEHILLIM 78:15; 105:41], and that TZUR was Moshiach (Yeshuah – Yeshuah Yahweh).

So Rabbi Shaul was really talking to Yehudah and Ephraim!

After a lot of experiences we said to Mosheh: Deu 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that Yahweh Eloheinu (our Elohim) shall say; and speak thou unto us all that Yahweh Eloheinu shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

Maran Rabbeinu Yeshuah and Rabbeinu Shaul are teaching that you, Yehudah and Ephraim all Israel, come together to the same point as where you were when you said:

Deu 5:27 Go thou near, and hear all that Yahweh Eloheinu (our Elohim) shall say; and speak thou unto us all that Yahweh Eloheinu shall speak unto thee; and we will hear it, and do it.

And to ‘explain’ the circumcision of the heart when Yeshuah came in your live:

Exo 19:5  ‘And now, if you diligently obey My voice, and shall guard My covenant, then you shall be My treasured possession above all the peoples – for all the earth is Mine –
Exo 19:6  ‘and you shall be to Me a reign of priests and a set-apart nation.’ Those are the words which you are to speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”

Deu 10:12  “And now, Yisra’ĕl, what is יהוה your Elohim asking of you, but to fear יהוה your Elohim, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, and to serve יהוה your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being,
Deu 10:13  to guard the commands of יהוה and His laws which I command you today for your good?
Deu 10:14  “See, the heavens and the heaven of heavens belong to יהוה your Elohim, also the earth with all that is in it.
Deu 10:15  יהוה delighted only in your fathers, to love them. And He chose their seed after them, you above all peoples1, as it is today. Footnote: 1See also 7:6, 14:2, 26:18, Ps. 135:4 and Amos 3:2.
Deu 10:16  “And you shall circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and harden your neck no more.

Abba Yahweh promised:

Deu 30:6  “And יהוה your Elohim shall circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed, to love יהוה your Elohim with all your heart and with all your being, so that you might live,
Deu 30:7  and יהוה your Elohim shall put all these curses on your enemies and on those who hate you, who persecuted you.
Deu 30:8  “And you shall turn back and obey the voice of יהוה and do all His commands which I command you today.




From Rabbi Shaul’s teaching:

Php_3:3  For we are the circumcision, who are serving Elohim in the Spirit, and boasting in Messiah יהושע, and do not trust in the flesh,
Col_2:11  In Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision not made with hands, in the putting off of the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Messiah,


That is the ‘goal’ of the suffering that we now have in our world.



[i][i]1Ki 12:26-33  And Yaroḇʽam said in his heart, “Now the reign shall return to the house of Dawiḏ.
27  “If these people go up to do slaughterings in the House of יהוה at Yerushalayim, then the heart of this people shall turn back to their master, Reḥaḇʽam sovereign of Yehuḏah, and they shall slay me and go back to Reḥaḇʽam sovereign of Yehuḏah.”
28  So the sovereign took counsel and made two calves of gold, and said to the people, “It is too much for you to go up to Yerushalayim. See, your mighty ones, O Yisra’ĕl, which brought you up from the land of Mitsrayim!”
29  And he set up one in Bĕyth Ěl, and the other he put in Dan.
30  And this matter became a sin, for the people went before the one as far as Dan.
31  And he made the house of high places, and made priests from all sorts of people, who were not of the sons of Lĕwi.
32  And Yaroḇʽam performed a festival on the fifteenth day of the eighth month, like the festival that was in Yehuḏah, and he offered on the altar. So he did at Bĕyth Ěl, slaughtering to the calves that he had made. And at Bĕyth Ěl he appointed the priests of the high places which he had made.
1Ki 12:33  And he made offerings on the altar which he had made at Bĕyth Ěl on the fifteenth day of the eighth month, in the month which he had devised in his own heart. And he performed a festival for the children of Yisra’ĕl, and offered on the altar and burned incense. (Please follow the history of the Kings of Israel and Yehudah, and ‘Christianity’ and Yehudah….)

[ii][ii][ii] From the book ‘Return to the Land’ An Ephraimite’s Journey Home by Ephraim Frank p. 70, 71.
[iii][iii] Scriptures: ‘a ‘telling-translation’ from myself… Basic on different translations’
[iv] Scriptures with the Hebrew Name for Yahweh and Yehoshuah. (The Scriptures 1998
Copyright by the Institute for Scripture Research (ISR))



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment