Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH.

If you have a question or like to say something in connection with the Post, you can put it as a Comment. And other people can answer. Please hold ‘our goal ’in reacting: coming together in Love the Love of Yeshuah Rabbeinu our Messiah. Yeshuath YHWH.

Search The WatchMen

Sunday, September 11, 2011

My reaction on: The law of Moses Is Not Christian Law (so put on your big girl panties and deal with it!) .by David Paul Brennan

by Ariel van Kessel on Sunday, September 11, 2011 at 8:30am

Abba made a promise it is so beautiful, it is miraculous, it go's so 'deep', rachamim, mercy: 

Jer 31:31 “See, the days are coming,” declares יהוה, “when I shall make a new covenant with the house of Yisra’ĕl and with the house of Yehuḏah1, Footnote: 1See Heb. 8:8-12, Heb. 10:16-17. 
Jer 31:32 not like the covenant I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Mitsrayim, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them,” declares יהוה. 
Jer 31:33 “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. 


The HaBerith HaChadash is a 'testimony' of the above, really!

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. 
Joh 1:2 He was in the beginning with Elohim. 
Joh 1:3 All came to be through Him,1 and without Him not even one came to be that came to be. Footnote: 1Eph. 3:9, Col. 1:16, Heb. 1:2, Heb. 11:3, 2 Peter 3:5, Ps. 33:6. 
Joh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 

In rabbinical translations (Targumim) is many times used the Aramaic word ‘Memra’

מימרא

From מימר m.ch = h. מאמר 1) word, command Targum: the Word, i.e. The Lord

(MARCUS JASTROW)

Targum Onkelos on Gen 3:8: ‘And they heard the voice of the Word (Memra) of the Lord God walking in the garden in the evening of the day and Adam and his wife hid themselves from before the Lord God among the trees of the garden.’ (An 1892 translation by J. W. Etheridge http://targum.info/targumic-texts/)

Many of us Jews read every week near the Hebrew Parashah, Targum Onkelos)

Just after ‘the beginning’ ‘in the days of old’ Abba didn’t ‘Tabernacle’ among us because we sinned. ('Tabernacle' the Latin word for Sukkah or Mishkan)

But Abba ‘came’ to be with us every time when we obey His voice……

So what is His Word?

We can read in the Scriptures:

‘YHWH Elohim called’ 96 times

‘YHWH said’ 5697 times, that are His Words. It is His Word. It is what Yochanan said in: Joh 1:1-4

People asked other to pray for me, that I should find Jesus the Messiah. I reacted on it with the next: 

I read her/his message to me and I believe the person is a good and devoted believer in our Messiah. So I gave again my testimony, what I believe…. For me, I believe in His Name Yeshuah or Yahushuah. That someone else calls Him Jesus or Iesous, for me is that no problem. I believe for nobody should that be a problem. Or, to fall for YHWH, the Lord or HaShem. Please let us love each other and have lovely respect for everyone’s way in approaching the Almighty….. .

For me, it is also I try to call you together and to fulfill the mitzvah/tsı'yûn (see the beginning word’s of: http://ephraimitenationalunity.blogspot.com/2011/08/613-mitzvoth-yeshuath-yhwh.html#more):

To be His witness: Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no Ěl formed, nor after Me there is none.


So I have to confess: It’s ‘Hu’! (Him) You....Abbah

ANI HU (Hebrew: I am He) and EGO EIMI (Greek: I am He)

Joh 8:28 So יהושע said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Aḏam, then you shall know that I am He, and that I do none at all of Myself, but as My Father taught Me, these words I speak.

Isa 41:4 “Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? ‘I, יהוה, am the first, and with the last I am He.’ ”

Exo 3:13-16 And Mosheh said to Elohim, “See, when I come to the children of Yisra’ĕl and say to them, ‘The Elohim of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His Name?’ what shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohim said to Mosheh, “I am that which I am.”1 And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” Footnote: 1The Heḇrew text reads: ’eyeh ’asher ’eyeh, the word ’eyeh being derived from hayah which means to be, to exist, but the Aramaic text here in v. 14 reads: ayah ashar ayah. This is not His Name, but it is an explanation that leads up to the revelation of His Name in v. 15, namely: יהוה.
15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to the children of Yisra’ĕl, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, has sent me to you. This is My Name forever, and this is My remembrance to all generations.’
16 “Go, and you shall gather the elders of Yisra’ĕl together, and say to them, ‘יהוה Elohim of your fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, of Yitsḥaq, and of Yaʽaqoḇ, appeared to me, saying, “I have indeed visited you and seen what is done to you in Mitsrayim;

Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares יהוה, “And My servant whom I have chosen, so that you know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no Ěl formed, nor after Me there is none.

Isa 43:11 “I, I am יהוה, and besides Me there is no savior. (מושׁיע – moshui’a)


So if I answer some question’s it is always coming from His Words all the Scriptures from Bereshis/Genesis to Hitgalut/Revelation


So I reacted immediately:

I believe that Yeshuah Rabbeinu is our Messiah. Yeshuah (the same as Jesus but not a 'new g-d' or whatever else! Elohim came in the flesh Yoch 1:1)

Please read: https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/about-me-and-my-dear-one-s

and:

https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/he-came-to-tabernacle-among-us

By believing Yoch. 1:1, I believe all the Words of Abba YHWH are in fact Yeshuath-YHWH-all the Mitswoth.... And in Messiah Yeshuah comes in fulfillment: Jer 31:33 “For this is the covenant I shall make with the house of Yisra’ĕl after those days, declares יהוה: I shall put My Torah in their inward parts, and write it on their hearts. And I shall be their Elohim, and they shall be My people. 

Not something outside/instead what the Church has or 'only Rabbis'. But I love you all. Nobody is more or lesser before Elohim. That is why I ask can we come together? In His Love?

Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones',
Until comes in fulfillment,
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

After this came the question:

‘share about the Passover then bring it into the New Covenant’

My answer:


When we 'observe', take 'the instructions serious': Exo 12:1 And יהוה spoke to Mosheh and to Aharon in the land of Mitsrayim, saying, 
Exo 12:2 “This month is the beginning of months for you, it is the first month of the year for you. 
Exo 12:3 “Speak to all the congregation of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘On the tenth day of this month each one of them is to take for himself a lamb, according to the house of his father, a lamb for a household. 
Exo 12:4 ‘And if the household is too small for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next to his house take it according to the number of the beings, according to each man’s need you make your count for the lamb. 
Exo 12:5 ‘Let the lamb be a perfect one, a year old male. Take it from the sheep or from the goats. 
Exo 12:6 ‘And you shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month. Then all the assembly of the congregation of Yisra’ĕl shall kill it between the evenings. 
Exo 12:7 ‘And they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses where they eat it. 
Exo 12:8 ‘And they shall eat the flesh on that night, roasted in fire – with unleavened bread and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. 
Exo 12:9 ‘Do not eat it raw, nor boiled at all with water, but roasted in fire, its head with its legs and its inward parts. 
Exo 12:10 ‘And do not leave of it until morning, and what remains of it until morning you are to burn with fire. 
Exo 12:11 ‘And this is how you eat it: your loins girded, your sandals on your feet, and your staff in your hand. And you shall eat it in haste. It is the Passover of יהוה. 
Exo 12:12 ‘And I shall pass through the land of Mitsrayim on that night, and shall smite all the first-born in the land of Mitsrayim, both man and beast. And on all the mighty ones of Mitsrayim I shall execute judgment. I am יהוה. 
Exo 12:13 ‘And the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I shall pass over you, and let the plague not come on you to destroy you when I smite the land of Mitsrayim. 
Exo 12:14 ‘And this day shall become to you a remembrance. And you shall observe it as a festival to יהוה throughout your generations – observe it as a festival, an everlasting law. 
Exo 12:15 ‘Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread. Indeed on the first day you cause leaven to cease from your houses. For whoever eats leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that being shall be cut off from Yisra’ĕl. 
Exo 12:16 ‘And on the first day is a set-apart gathering, and on the seventh day you have a set-apart gathering. No work at all is done on them, only that which is eaten by every being, that alone is prepared by you. 
Exo 12:17 ‘And you shall guard the Festival of Unleavened Bread, for on this same day I brought your divisions out of the land of Mitsrayim. And you shall guard this day throughout your generations, an everlasting law. 
Exo 12:18 ‘In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month, in the evening, you shall eat unleavened bread until the twenty-first day of the month in the evening. 
Exo 12:19 ‘For seven days no leaven is to be found in your houses, for if anyone eats what is leavened, that same being shall be cut off from the congregation of Yisra’ĕl, whether sojourner or native of the land. 
Exo 12:20 ‘Do not eat that which is leavened – in all your dwellings you are to eat unleavened bread.’ ” 
Exo 12:21 And Mosheh called for all the elders of Yisra’ĕl and said to them, “Go out and take lambs for yourselves according to your clans, and slaughter the Passover lamb. 
Exo 12:22 “And you shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two doorposts with the blood that is in the basin, and you, none of you shall go out of the door of his house until morning. 
Exo 12:23 “And יהוה shall pass on to smite the Mitsrites, and shall see the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, and יהוה shall pass over the door and not allow the destroyer to come into your houses to smite you. 
Exo 12:24 “And you shall guard this word as a law for you and your sons, forever. 
Exo 12:25 “And it shall be, when you come to the land which יהוה gives you, as He promised, that you shall guard this service. 
Exo 12:26 “And it shall be, when your children say to you, ‘What does this service mean to you?’ 
Exo 12:27 then you shall say, ‘It is the Passover slaughtering of יהוה, who passed over the houses of the children of Yisra’ĕl in Mitsrayim when He smote the Mitsrites and delivered our households.’ ” And the people bowed their heads and did obeisance. 
Exo 12:28 And the children of Yisra’ĕl went away and did so – as יהוה had commanded Mosheh and Aharon, so they did. 
Exo 12:29 And it came to be at midnight that יהוה smote all the first-born in the land of Mitsrayim, from the first-born of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the first-born of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the first-born of livestock. 
Exo 12:30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he and all his servants, and all the Mitsrites. And there was a great cry in Mitsrayim, for there was not a house where there was not a dead one. 
Exo 12:31 Then he called for Mosheh and Aharon by night, and said, “Arise, go out from the midst of my people, both you and the children of Yisra’ĕl. And go, serve יהוה as you have said. 
Exo 12:32 “Take both your flocks and your herds, as you have said, and go. Then you shall bless me too.” 
Exo 12:33 And the Mitsrites urged the people, to hasten to send them away out of the land. For they said, “We are all dying!” 
Exo 12:34 And the people took their dough before it was leavened, having their kneading bowls bound up in their garments on their shoulders. 
Exo 12:35 And the children of Yisra’ĕl had done according to the word of Mosheh, and they had asked from the Mitsrites objects of silver, and objects of gold, and garments. 
Exo 12:36 And יהוה gave the people favour in the eyes of the Mitsrites, so that they gave them what they asked, and they plundered the Mitsrites. 
Exo 12:37 And the children of Yisra’ĕl set out from Raʽmeses to Sukkoth, about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides the little ones. 
Exo 12:38 And a mixed multitude went up with them too, also flocks and herds, very much livestock. 
Exo 12:39 And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they had brought out of Mitsrayim, for it was not leavened, since they were driven out of Mitsrayim, and had not been able to delay, nor had they prepared food for themselves. 
Exo 12:40 And the sojourn of the children of Yisra’ĕl who lived in Mitsrayim was four hundred and thirty years. 
Exo 12:41 And it came to be at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, on that same day it came to be that all the divisions of יהוה went out from the land of Mitsrayim. 
Exo 12:42 It is a night to be observed unto יהוה for bringing them out of the land of Mitsrayim. This night is unto יהוה, to be observed by all the children of Yisra’ĕl throughout their generations. 
Exo 12:43 And יהוה said to Mosheh and Aharon, “This is the law of the Passover: No son of a stranger is to eat of it, 
Exo 12:44 but any servant a man has bought for silver, when you have circumcised him, then let him eat of it. 
Exo 12:45 “A sojourner and a hired servant does not eat of it. 
Exo 12:46 “It is eaten in one house, you are not to take any of the flesh outside the house, nor are you to break any bone of it. 
Exo 12:47 “All the congregation of Yisra’ĕl are to perform it. 
Exo 12:48 “And when a stranger sojourns with you and shall perform the Passover to יהוה, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and perform it, and he shall be as a native of the land. But let no uncircumcised eat of it. 
Exo 12:49 “There is one Torah for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you.” 
Exo 12:50 And all the children of Yisra’ĕl did as יהוה commanded Mosheh and Aharon, so they did. 
Exo 12:51 And it came to be on that same day that יהוה brought the children of Yisra’ĕl out of the land of Mitsrayim according to their divisions. 

Then I read in a 'special' way: Rev 22:12 “And see, I am coming speedily, and My reward is with Me, to give to each according to his work.1 Footnote: 1See Mt. 16:27, John 5:29. 
Rev 22:13 “I am the ‘Aleph’ and the ‘Taw’, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last. 
Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those1 doing His commands,2 so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life, and to enter through the gates into the city. Footnotes: 1See Mt. 19:17. 2Long before the books were compiled to form “The New Testament,” Rev. 22:14 was quoted, as it is here given, by Tertullian (CE 208), and by Cyprian (CE 251) – see the well-known Antenicene Fathers. 

Joh 1:29 On the next day Yoḥanan saw יהושע coming toward him, and said, “See, the Lamb of Elohim who takes away the sin of the world!1 Footnote: 1Mt. 1:21, Titus 2:14, 1 John 3:5 & 8. 

So I believe Yeshuah is our 'Pesach Lamb' 'Corban Pesach' and Yeshuah is the 'Corban' that Abba YHWH brought: Joh 3:16 “For Elohim so loved the world that He gave His only brought-forth Son, so that everyone who believes in Him should not perish but possess everlasting life. 

So when Abba YHWH brings us, you and me, out of 'today's Egypt' we shall sing together: Rev 15:3 And they sing the song of Mosheh the servant of Elohim, and the song of the Lamb, saying, “Great and marvellous are Your works, יהוה Ěl Shaddai! Righteous and true are Your ways, O Sovereign of the set-apart ones! 
So, I ‘ask’ basic on what I believe: Zep 3:10 “From beyond the rivers of Kush my worshippers, the daughter of My dispersed ones, shall bring My offering מנחתי

H4503
מנחה
minchâh
min-khaw'
From an unused root meaning to apportion, that is, bestow; a donation; euphemistically tribute; specifically a sacrificial offering (usually bloodless and voluntary): - gift, oblation, (meat) offering, present, sacrifice.
מנחתי, the ‘yod’ on the end means ‘My’)

So, Abba has brought an ‘offering’ not we! You are bringing His-Offering Yoch. 3:16 with you?

For now this is 'about the Passover then bring it into the New Covenant' but You and I can tell a lot more. If you believe that all Scripture is inspired by the Ruach HaKodes. The Holy Ghost... .'


Again I ask you all: 

Please let us come together in Prayer (by singing/praying The Song of Moshe and The Song of The Lamb) and Teshuvah in the Love of Yeshuath YHWH. Yehudah, Ephraim and all 'the called out ones', Until comes in fulfillment, Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David (The whole House of Israel, Jews and Ephraim), and upon the inhabitants of Yerushalayim, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourned for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. If you have a Prayer Request go to: https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/prayer-request
And maybe you like to sign the petition for Ephraim: https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/sign-the-petition-for-ephraim

What you need to know, if you like to come home: The 613 Mitzvoth - Yeshuath YHWH! http://ephraimitenationalunity.blogspot.com/2011/08/613-mitzvoth-yeshuath-yhwh.html
Because: Num 15:15 ‘One law is for you of the assembly and for the stranger who sojourns with you – a law forever throughout your generations. As you are, so is the stranger before יהוה.
When Yeshuah is in you, The Living Word of YHWH is in you. That is our Messiah. Abba YHWH is our Messiah! (Please click: He came to Tabernacle among us https://sites.google.com/site/thewatchmenfromisrael/he-came-to-tabernacle-among-usfor further reading about our Messiah)


Please let us love each other and pray for each other, leave each other on 'our way' and in the same way fulfil His Mitswoth. Maybe it sound that it is a lot but pray for it, Abba YHWH is calling you home.... Don't stay in 'Babylon' but come home.....

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment